• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

It's official. Those KFC Snackers kick Fukken ASS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
They don't put enough pepper mayo on them, but they are pretty delicious. $5 for 3 snackers, wedges, and a pop? Ding ding ding ding ding we have a winner!

Beezy

I'll try this one day, but I still say that Popeyes is much better than KFC. I even got my mother to convert last night. :D

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
There's this gas station here that makes the most fucking amazing fried chicken, it takes a piss on KFC from a high degree. My friend worked at KFC and filled me in on the food prep. I'll only eat the chicken products that are pre-prepared before they get to the store. Twisters, Snackers, and the like. Their wedges are yumtastic, though.

Odoul

SnowWolf said:
Popeyes biscuits are heavenly.
Are they the ones with the honey baked in?

The only fried chicken place I don't like is Churches. Grease explodes in your mouth in every bite, SUCKA!

firex

popeye's is awesome (especially the spicy fried chicken), but I'm going to try this KFC snackers stuff.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
you are all wrong.

$.99 5 chicken nuggets at wendeys * 2
1.99 coke

= the awesome for under 5 bucks.

alternatively, this one subway I go to initials those little tickets for free subs instead of handing out stickers (they are allways out for whatever reason).. so I just get blank ones, initial the hell out of them and eat for free.

Lathentar

Looking for Pants
StoOgE said:
you are all wrong.

$.99 5 chicken nuggets at wendeys * 2
1.99 coke

= the awesome for under 5 bucks.

alternatively, this one subway I go to initials those little tickets for free subs instead of handing out stickers (they are allways out for whatever reason).. so I just get blank ones, initial the hell out of them and eat for free.
Only if Speedy takes your order. You know who I'm talking about...

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
Lathentar said:
Only if Speedy takes your order. You know who I'm talking about...

hell yeah I do. that guy is the shit.. he wont even let you wait for your Credit Card recipt to print out...

goodcow

kfc_snacker.png

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
chicken.jpg

I eat Popeyes at least twice a week. It pays to live less than two miles away from one. I've gain 30 pounds over the last five years because of it :(

belgurdo

Banned
You know, we have like four Popeyes here in Indy, but I've never eaten there. Strange, that.

And I love snackers too. I usually end up getting them when I can't decide what I want out of KFC otherwise, and they're a nice way to fill up for cheap

Thaedolus

I'm looking at that nutrition chart and I'm thinking "not bad" compared to some other crap you can get for 99 cents

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I tried em tonight and they're pretty good. Their wedges suck though, but you can get other sides instead.

OmniGamer

Thaedolus said:
I'm looking at that nutrition chart and I'm thinking "not bad" compared to some other crap you can get for 99 cents

Yeah but that's just for ONE...these things are highly scaleable. I had 2 3-snacker servings last week :(...I shudder to think how many i would consume back in my "fatass" days. Calling them "Snackers" is a trap, that combined with the low price just begs for a minimum of 3 at one time....that said, they are tasty as hell though :D. Cardio get!

i concur with this official announcment.

as much as it's ruining me right now, im eating an average of say....8 snakers a week. get them 2 of them with extra lettuce, extra tomato, and viola. you're set for life.

SyNapSe

PotatoeMasher said:
Are these like the old Chicken Littles? I used to eat those things up when I was a kid... ah, the glory days...

No, they are not. Chicken Littles ruled! :( These are ok, as someone said they are kinda like a chicken strip on a bun.. they are supposed to have some mayo but never seem to have enough to tell.

Also, Popeye's is great. I love the Spicy Po'boy sandwich, and their fries with a biscuit on the side.. of course I don't go often as you probably die 10 days earlier for everytime you eat that kind of food.

Yeah, I had two of these over the weekend and it's quite satisfying.

If you're counting calories, you can get the Honey BBQ Snacker which shaves 100 calories off the top thanks to the lack of fried chicken. :p

Fuck it - I'm not going to win any beauty pageants any time soon, so I'm gonna enjoy eating what I can afford when I'm eating out. :D

I wish Popeye's didn't get rid of their chicken nugget type things. I don't eat meat off the bone. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom