• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Japan PS3 Line-Up Information

skybaby said:
Who will the 1st gaffer to get it and post images? Stay tuned as the wait draws closer to an exciting ending!!!

This is where it begins buddy.

Seems the margins on PS3 reselling is so big it has enticed loads of Chinese to line up. (not my words, but according to 2ch ppl)

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
more links from one
one said:

wow...
20061111k0000m040132000p_size6.jpg

nextwish

Some of the gameshops in Hong Kong have already got some units (leaked from Japan?) and they were selling for around 16,000 HKD (~$2050 USD) tonight. But all are sold out now.

So yes, the margins are extremely high!

I think a Japan GAFfer should inform all those people that there's no hype/interest in the PS3 launch. They should know they're wasting their time.

Fowler

Jonnyram said:
Oh you guys decided on Tsutaya in the end? What was it that clinched it? The fact that it's inside? :)

It's not inside :p We're to the side of the main entrance, under cover, but not inside at all.

What clinched it was that there was no line there. We later discovered three people in front of us and decided to just settle there.

We were quickly joined by another Japanese guy and a group of hipster French dudes. There's also a young Japanese guy with us who just received reinforcements... in the form of his parents coming over to give him some food and hold his place while he relieved himself. Which was nice of them, really.

Seems we made a good call -- fairly quiet here. Probably only around 50 people here. And no vagrants that I can see.

Other than Anoop, of course.

Congrats to any japanese gaffers who get a ps3 at whenever their store alows, report back on the whole experiance and hopefully with photos! :D

ant1532

Banned
Jonnyram said:
Did you realise it was 11:39pm when you posted that? :p
:lol

Maybe he was confused and was actually talking about preorders? Or just plane lying. Or predicting.... WHO KNOWS!

Top Bottom