• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Japanese internet survey reveals what men want their girlfriends wear as cosplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biker19

Banned
I personally want to know what Japanese women are like (they're technically Asians, which I don't have a problem with).

Anyway, Girls & Women would definitely look good in most of them. :)

Flight attendant lol. I can't imagine me telling my GF or wife to put on a flight attendant's uniform. What would I even tell her to say for role-play for that?

Tsukumo

Perhaps it needs a shocking news tag.

I'm sure Eva plug suit is number 11.

Well, not much has changed since the last thirty years. Eyeball licking on the other hand...

The maid thing might make sense because there's an implied level of subservience there, but yeah, flight attendant has always baffled me.

And nurse. What's appealing about a nurse? Is it the whole "take care of you" thing? Because when I usually think of a "nurse" taking care of me its because its associated with severe injury and/or horrible drugs.

You are right on all three. It's the subservient thing. Think of maids, nurses and flight attendants as second-rate geishas. It's the idea of them living to please and serve.
Nurses are more...passive in Japan: most of them are girls (actually, I've never seen a male nurse but I simply assume there are because well, it's the 21st century) and they are treated like waiters from the doctors as well as the patients.

tumblr_mgn8azcZfR1qdnckro1_250.gif

The dream for many.

Shinji was imagining this in that one hospital scene

Aside from flight attendant, fetishes for most of the professional outfits listed exist in America as well. You just gotta keep in mind that "maid" is "French maid" not "Consuela from Family Guy." As for "nurse," remember that scene from Ferris Bueller's Day Off? "I'm here to restore your pluck, because I'm the nurse who likes to-" *Door slams* Hell even flight attendant would have been relevant in America 40 or 50 years ago when they were stewardesses. That was the whole concept of the tv show Pan Am, that stewardesses were glamorous and sexy.

PaulloDEC

I never really liked bunny outfits or nurse outfits, only time I see a nurse is when I'm in the hospital and then it's all that awful hospital smell and death.

Yeah, outside of primetime TV soaps, there's nothing remotely sexy about hospitals. Can't say I ever really got the costume-shop French maid thing either.

Swimwear, business outfits (involving short skirts), school uniforms, sexy dresses, all good.

My best friend once made his girlfriend wear her girlscout uniform during sex. She was a small girl and had hardly grown since she last wore it.

He says it was the best sex he ever had in his whole life.

Wynnebeck

Banned
I recently confessed to my gf I wanted see her wear an office suit like black skirt with a white blouse and her hair up in a bun. Maybe a nice pantsuit. I have no idea why, but the idea of her in an office suit gets my motor going.

Blair

Banned
I recently confessed to my gf I wanted see her wear an office suit like black skirt with a white blouse and her hair up in a bun. Maybe a nice pantsuit. I have no idea why, but the idea of her in an office suit gets my motor going.

You have good taste.

Thigh high slit is great and all, but you still don't see enough skin for my tastes.

The classiness is what makes it hot.

Flight attendant lol. I can't imagine me telling my GF or wife to put on a flight attendant's uniform. What would I even tell her to say for role-play for that?

"Please make sure that all packages are stowed either in boxer briefs or my mouth."

"If you have problems with the proper storage of your package, please let a flight attendant know and we will be happy to change positions."

"Prior to departure from the gate all cell-phones must be turned on so that you may record POV footage for later viewings."

That would be stranger than a maid roleplay though, considering you won't actually be in an airplane. The absurdity might make it hotter though.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
This is why I think school uniforms are a bad idea generally. It becomes a focus of fetish.

As a man though.... Humina humina!!

Meanwhile Kimonos are sexier than any of those.
I agree.. I was in Kyoto tonight in the Gion district and hnnnnng.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
This is why I think school uniforms are a bad idea generally. It becomes a focus of fetish.

As a man though.... Humina humina!!

I agree.. I was in Kyoto tonight in the Gion district and hnnnnng.

I think school uniforms are a bad idea aswell, im surprised that got this far and this accepted by japanese culture lol

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
I don't see the appeal of the Chinese dress either.

Surprised Maid didn't rank higher.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
I'm a fan of the Nurse outfit, but it'd have to have a fairly short skirt, which is maybe not what the professionals wear so it's kinda cheating.

and +1 for tennis outfits. Trainers and short skirt, flash of panties - yum.

I know this has probably been asked a million times but....what is with the Japanese obsession with school uniforms? I know it's something that is obviously fetishised in Western culture too, but it seems to be on a whole other level in Japan.

elyetis

I know this has probably been asked a million times but....what is with the Japanese obsession with school uniforms? I know it's something that is obviously fetishised in Western culture too, but it seems to be on a whole other level in Japan.
It's "just" a fantasy about high school girl, but since they have an uniform it's easier to picture ( and skirt <3 ) + uniform fetish in itself. I guess it's kind of like the cheerleader fantasy for the american ?

dan2026

Because they have a really unhealthy obsession with under-age or nearly underage girls.

Now I love a lot of shit from Japanese culture. But there is some really creepy things that seen to permeate it.

Zoe

Because they have a really unhealthy obsession with under-age or nearly underage girls.

Now I love a lot of shit from Japanese culture. But there is some really creepy things that seen to permeate it.

You act as if the west doesn't fetishize school-aged uniforms.

Catholic school girl? Cheerleader?

Chojin

Man Japan needs more imagination:

tHVWHF7.jpg

Right there. I love it when my women can't budge because dried bamboo just isn't that flexible.

Also she's ready for battle! DOWN WITH MAGELLEN, FIGHT FIGHT GO LAPU LAPU

(note this is in Lucban not Cebu)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom