• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Japanese Mobile Gacha Games: Gatcha hand on your wallet and I'm never letting go!

RalchAC

question about digimon linkz. Is it normal that it freezes for multiple minutes at a time when i open the garden? Xperia XA1 here

I see the game FPS dropping life a tank (to 6-8 fps) for a second or so after I feed some meat to a mon or at the beginning of a round with my Xperia X. Are you talking about that or a completely different thing?

Rixa

I see the game FPS dropping life a tank (to 6-8 fps) for a second or so after I feed some meat to a mon or at the beginning of a round with my Xperia X. Are you talking about that or a completely different thing?

Goes unplayable. Actually you cant do anything. You cant close the screen, I guess force closing phone could work. Basically you need to wait it to go away, it can take anywhere between 5s to +1min. And yeah this from phone that came to market year 2017.

DLinkz is only gacha game that does this and I played many of them with this phone.

RalchAC

Goes unplayable. Actually you cant do anything. You cant close the screen, I guess force closing phone could work. Basically you need to wait it to go away, it can take anywhere between 5s to +1min. And yeah this from phone that came to market year 2017.

DLinkz is only gacha game that does this and I played many of them with this phone.

Weird. The XA seemed like a really, really solid mid tier phone when I was hunting for a new one early in the summer. I got the X because of a really nice sale going on at my local Media Markt,

Have you tried sending a message to customer support? Maybe there is some bug that QA didn't notice. Localizations can bring new issues that weren't in the original game.

You are lucky with 1min being the ceiling. For me, it's 3-5 minutes and rarely less. I must gave up on the game and deleted it tbh

Rixa

Weird. The XA seemed like a really, really solid mid tier phone when I was hunting for a new one early in the summer. I got the X because of a really nice sale going on at my local Media Markt,

Have you tried sending a message to customer support? Maybe there is some bug that QA didn't notice. Localizations can bring new issues that weren't in the original game.
Don't mix XA & XA1, they are 2 different phones.
Xperia XA1
XA is old model.

Iam fairly sure that devs know these problems.

You are lucky with 1min being the ceiling. For me, it's 3-5 minutes and rarely less. I must gave up on the game and deleted it tbh
I understand your decision, this aint so good game that its worth to grind when its suffering due to pure optimization.

chrono01

I wonder when we'll get the notification that the Chloe/Zahar banner in Alchemist Code will be extended for another week. Much rejoicing, since they're amazing!

(No they're not.)

I really hope we receive something regarding official launch this week, if it's not the release itself I'll just be happy with an estimated date. Getting tired of waiting. :(

Dandte

I wonder when we'll get the notification that the Chloe/Zahar banner in Alchemist Code will be extended for another week. Much rejoicing, since they're amazing!

(No they're not.)

I really hope we receive something regarding official launch this week, if it's not the release itself I'll just be happy with an estimated date. Getting tired of waiting. :(

They started a Facebook event..goalis 500 posts, considering the playerbase is only at around 2000 atm they are really optimistic. As for myself, i just logged in daily, not doing dailies.

chrono01

They started a Facebook event..goalis 500 posts, considering the playerbase is only at around 2000 atm they are really optimistic. As for myself, i just logged in daily, not doing dailies.
When I saw that campaign, I got excited thinking the game had launched. Then I saw the goal requirement. :(

A lot of people seem to be in your situation, just logging in daily and that's it. Soft launches are usually like this, but they usually only last a few days before official launch hits. I'm not sure why Gumi has such long soft launches, it really kills the hype for the game.

Rixa

If no one has reserved, I could make simple OT for The Alchemist Code when its officially released.

Here are some impressions of units and Limit Breaking + possible pull rate for 5*.

Been browsing Reddit Alchemist Code and there are some mentions that unofficial 5* rate is 10%, take it with grain of salt. I made one multi pull (500 gems) and got Chloe from there (I didn't reroll when I started).

The rate might be "true", cause later on you need multiple copies of 5* units for Limit Break.
Every copy after first one comes as shards, which one uses for limit break. I think pulling dupe 5* gives 25 shards instead of unit.

You do need alot of dupes (15) to max limit break unit that is 5*.

5* Unit has 5 LB (Limit Break) crystals, to fill all those 5 LB crystals you need 375 unit soul shards.

Logi is 2* story unit you get from start and very good unit. You can farm 3 soul shard per day (from hard 1-1 dungeon named: The Turbulent Beginning, 16 stamina per run) it will take 125 days to get Logi max Limit Break (in 5* form). Iam not sure if there is another dungeon later on story where you can get Logi shards too. For Rin there is 2 dungeons available: Ch 1: Ep 1 [2-5] / Ch 1: Ep 2 [3-2] (so you get 6 shards per day). Rin can be pulled from coin gacha as 1* unit.

These dungeons are always "Hard" dungeons and limited to 3 runs per day per dungeon.

Here are few pics about 4* Logi and his LB.

Screenshot_20171009-110940.png
Screenshot_20171009-111049.png

Screenshot_20171009-111032.png
Screenshot_20171009-111038.png

As you can see Logi level max at the moment is 57. But limiting factor is player level, thus I can get Logi to 42 and then I need more levels. Easiest and best way to get levels is to do daily quests. Story gives 1 rank exp per 1 stamina used, multiplayer is 2 xp / 1sta.

Adv dungeons are very hard and they are available in multiplayer only. You either go by multiplayer coop (4 persons) or you can try to solo it in multiplayer mode (with only one unit). Beginner (Bgn) and Intermediate (Int) can be soloed. So if there is no multiplayer rooms available you can solo Bgn multiplayer and fulfill daily quest (do one multiplayer).

I have evolved Rin to 3* version and used some Soul Shards for LB

Sofar I have had 0 days in 3 weeks play time where my stamina was in timer / empty, always had excess stamina. I think it regens 5 mins per stamina. But if one wants to grind alot you can easily get stamina to 0. Dungeons cost 10/20/30 stamina per run.

If and when you get that 5* unit from pull know that you need more dupes for soul shards :).

Edit:

Tomorrow there is 4 hours maintenance in Alchemist Code, they add 2 new heroes: Yomi & Vettel, supposedly Yomi is top tier. But JP (Gamerch) website says Vettel is top tier, so shrug.

chrono01

For sure, looking forward to your OT Rixa (thanks for doing it too, BTW). Appreciate your impressions as always. I guess I'll re-roll for either Yomi or Vettel when Globals hits, despite probably not needing to (if the rates are as high as people suspect). That won't stop me, though.

When are we getting global AC? Been waiting.
We're all waiting. :(

I'm really hoping we hear something this week. I tried Digimon Links just to see what it was like, and there's like no story at all. It was pretty disappointing, and the gameplay segments don't seem especially interesting either. Oh well, at least I gave it a download. Alchemist Code is what I'm really interested in though, as there are many gacha games of this kind.

chrono01

Still no Alchemist Code news and the new banner dropped (Yomi/Zettel). :(

I didn't mind the previous banner, since Chloe you get for free and Zahar is...well...he's bad, but damn it I want Yomi/Zettel! It's frustrating seeing them run these banners when the game isn't available everywhere yet. Did they do the same thing in FFBE? I can't seem to remember if they had specialized banners in their soft-launch, or if it was just the standard gacha banner.

Rixa

Still no Alchemist Code news and the new banner dropped (Yomi/Zettel). :(

I didn't mind the previous banner, since Chloe you get for free and Zahar is...well...he's bad, but damn it I want Yomi/Zettel! It's frustrating seeing them run these banners when the game isn't available everywhere yet. Did they do the same thing in FFBE? I can't seem to remember if they had specialized banners in their soft-launch, or if it was just the standard gacha banner.

Ill mention this in my OT too, but figured it would be good mention here too.

Stepup system doesn't guarantee you get base 5* unit. You will get one featured unit from banner.

ACode Facebook said:
Let's welcome Yomi and Vettel! Enjoy 3-Step Summon for an increased chance to add Yomi, Vettel, Rahu, Lucian, and Lamia to your team! 9-Step Summon features Yomi, Vettel, & Rahu with a bonus in each step!

Yomi & Vettel are base 5*, Rahu is base 4*. Not exactly sure can your featured unit be Lucian 4* or Lamia 4* (top tier). Or does 3 step be same as 9 step,

^^ I made all the 3 stepups and used 4500 gems. Only thing I got from featured units was Rahu, who is base 4* unit (I got it as guaranteed unit in 3rd step). Thus in 30 pulls I didn't get single base 5* unit. Luckily Rahu is SS tier unit.

Also when starting out if one is rerolling, it might be good to try to get one top tier unit and dupe of it (dupes come in Soul Shards). Cause you need Soul Shards to Limit Break unit and usually Limit Breaking opens new Jobs.

For example, Yomi's first Job is not good, thus it takes 25 Soul Shards to Limit Break unit for the first time (more in OT about this). So one dupe 5* comes as 25 Soul Shards.

^^
This is the problem for me. I have 4* Lofia's first job at max level 9/9 I need 25 SShards to Limit Break and to open 2nd Job. Well I pulled dupe Lofia (as mentioned it comes in Soul Shards). But Lofia is base 4* so I got only 20 Soul Shards and thus I can't open Lofia's 2nd job cause I need 5 Soul Shards more. My Lofia is now Limit Breaked 4/5 times of first Star (max is 5 star's in limit break)

To fully Limit Break base 5* you need 15 dupes.

At the moment only way to get more is to pull from Gacha. In the long run we prolly have some events and Hard story can drop Soul Shards of different high rank units.

As for my 30 pulls, got these units, ant the are able to evolve to 5* (Unit name and how good unit). These units are either base 3* or base 4*:

* Vanekis good
* Elaine bad
* Mizuchi bad
* Almira good
* Michael bad
* Hazuki decent
* Rahu SS / Top tier
* Richie bad
* Caris good

Rest of the pulls were either dupes = Soul Shards for different units or units that rarity max is 3* or 4*.

Stider

Decided to start Alchemist code. Jow long would it take to get 1500 gems? Did the 500 draw and got the following 4-5 stars: Yomi, Lofia, Lamia, Zangetsu and Freed.

Z3M0G

Deleting Kritika and Devilian felt good... especially after learning that they dropped support for Devilian in favor of Kritika... :/

It is always a great feeling to delete a mobile phone game after being addicted to it for a few months...

King's Raid still remains... though I'm tired of unlocking new Hero's and would rather just push forward with the story using only the 4 story characters again.

Hunter's League seems fun... 4 characters, no rotating, no more to unlock, you instead craft and upgrade different weapons for each that change their combat styles. Some tactical gameplay where position and dodging matters. But the translation is pretty lazy... let's see if an actual story plot start in chapter 2...

Dragon Project has potential... Similar to Sword Art Online but you create a single custom character like a real game instead of endlessly pulling new ones. Branching out and unlocking the areas of the map is nice! Seems there are lots of timed story events happening, with their own maps. But again, stay the hell away from your data connection with this... it'll eat it alive!

Decided to start Alchemist code. Jow long would it take to get 1500 gems? Did the 500 draw and got the following 4-5 stars: Yomi, Lofia, Lamia, Zangetsu and Freed.
As a F2P back in JP version, best way to spend gems was to save it, and only do Step 1 for each new banners (or only those you want). Don't chase steps 2 to 3(or 9). Gem gain slows down a lot at some point.

Also, never spend gems on gacha armaments (not implemented yet on global).
Not worth it if F2P.

Yu Narukami

I tried the Alchemist but the gameplay lags and it loads really slowly even though I downloaded additional files. Maybe it's my phone.

chrono01

So yeah, it doesn't look like we'll be getting the Global release of The Alchemist Code anytime soon. I guess I can stop checking daily, at least for a while. This was just posted on Facebook concerning a response to something someone else posted asking for the release date.

"Sincere apologies for the frustration this may have caused. After the finishing touches, it will come in no time and can be released global before 2017 ends. We are hoping for your patience and understanding."

Man, we're going to miss so many banners, not to mention being drastically behind those who are able to play right now. I don't even know if I'll bother with it anymore, as I prefer to start gacha games at the beginning when everyone is on equal footing (and the fact that I would have missed out on banners that may/may not come around again only add to the frustration). This probably also means I'll miss out on whatever Halloween gacha they release (and at the rate they're going, probably Christmas too). If they release a collaboration banner while still in soft-launch, that might just break it for me.

Quonny

So yeah, it doesn't look like we'll be getting the Global release of The Alchemist Code anytime soon. I guess I can stop checking daily, at least for a while. This was just posted on Facebook concerning a response to something someone else posted asking for the release date.

"Sincere apologies for the frustration this may have caused. After the finishing touches, it will come in no time and can be released global before 2017 ends. We are hoping for your patience and understanding."

Man, we're going to miss so many banners, not to mention being drastically behind those who are able to play right now. I don't even know if I'll bother with it anymore, as I prefer to start gacha games at the beginning when everyone is on equal footing (and the fact that I would have missed out on banners that may/may not come around again only add to the frustration). This probably also means I'll miss out on whatever Halloween gacha they release (and at the rate they're going, probably Christmas too). If they release a collaboration banner while still in soft-launch, that might just break it for me.
Yep. I’m out.

At least we have that DanMachi game and all those Crunchyroll games to look forward to.

What a mess.

TofuEater

Dragon Project has potential... Similar to Sword Art Online but you create a single custom character like a real game instead of endlessly pulling new ones. Branching out and unlocking the areas of the map is nice! Seems there are lots of timed story events happening, with their own maps. But again, stay the hell away from your data connection with this... it'll eat it alive!

+1 for Dragon Project as it scratches a very specific mobile mh itch. No stamina, unlimited farming, gatcha is used for skills and weapon/amour forging.. but you can also join other peoples gatcha to have it drop albiet at an insanely low rate.

And yes do not use your data connection at least until you have cached 600mb or so worth of data. Be warned !

+1 for Dragon Project as it scratches a very specific mobile mh itch. No stamina, unlimited farming, gatcha is used for skills and weapon/amour forging.. but you can also join other peoples gatcha to have it drop albiet at an insanely low rate.

And yes do not use your data connection at least until you have cached 600mb or so worth of data. Be warned !

Also playing Dragon Project here. They also don't push players with pop ups to buy things in their store. Closest thing to an mmorpg Monster Hunter game on mobile. Played the game for almost 8 hours straight yesterday and forgot to eat dinner because of it. No other mobile game did that to me ever, and I haven't even dropped a dime on it yet.

ReaperXL7

The only thing that I can say concerns me about Dragon Project is that from what I've read it seems like once the banners change it becomes impossible to farm for enhancement pieces until if the devs bring the same banner back back.

I'm currently trying to upgrade this S grade Ice sword and shield that I got but it's taking me awhile to farm the bat wings in order to upgrade it. As it stands it seems like the only way to get the wings is from an event that ends tonight or tomarrow, so it becomes a situation where if you want to upgrade your equipment you have to grind a lot in a short amount of time.

Other then that Dragon Project might be my favorite game on mobile at the moment. The Co-op is great, The combat is fun and the monsters have some interesting tactics to figure out.

The only thing that I can say concerns me about Dragon Project is that from what I've read it seems like once the banners change it becomes impossible to farm for enhancement pieces until if the devs bring the same banner back back.

I'm currently trying to upgrade this S grade Ice sword and shield that I got but it's taking me awhile to farm the bat wings in order to upgrade it. As it stands it seems like the only way to get the wings is from an event that ends tonight or tomarrow, so it becomes a situation where if you want to upgrade your equipment you have to grind a lot in a short amount of time.

Other then that Dragon Project might be my favorite game on mobile at the moment. The Co-op is great, The combat is fun and the monsters have some interesting tactics to figure out.

So their shadow versions will also be gone as well? I have an SS Spear I made from Paradise Houran, and have been trying to max out its level with its material drops.

Maybe you can get those bat wings off of Pikke using his coins.

Adeptrain

Is there a specific reason you won't download the global softlaunch apk file? That's what I did and I'm currently in re-roll hell :p

chrono01

Is there a specific reason you won't download the global softlaunch apk file? That's what I did and I'm currently in re-roll hell :p
I'm on iOS, and while I could use Nox to run the APK, it always runs games really laggy for me which is why I tend to only use that for the usual easy re-rolling procedure after which I transfer the data to my phone.

I was thinking about maybe using the APK through Nox just to re-roll a good account, but considering there's no scheduled release date for the Global version, I'd rather wait as long as I can in re-rolling, as the meta will likely change between now and whenever the game fully launches. :/

Adeptrain

I'm on iOS, and while I could use Nox to run the APK, it always runs games really laggy for me which is why I tend to only use that for the usual easy re-rolling procedure after which I transfer the data to my phone.

I was thinking about maybe using the APK through Nox just to re-roll a good account, but considering there's no scheduled release date for the Global version, I'd rather wait as long as I can in re-rolling, as the meta will likely change between now and whenever the game fully launches. :/

Makes sense :) I really really really hate the re-rolling. But, it's a pretty fun game. I hope the delay doesn't take too long!

chrono01

I wanted to see how Alchemist Code played, so I installed the APK on Nox just to get a feel for it. It ran choppy (to be expected on my PC) but I still had fun so it bodes well for when I can actually play it on my phone (if I can enjoy it through Nox, I can enjoy it ANYWHERE). I played up until my first ten-pull, and I got:

5* Vettel
4* Chihaya
4* Mia
4* Lucian

+a bunch of 3*

I noticed that Vettel, Chihaya and Lucian are all top tier characters, rated S~A on this tier list.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/309452974625914880/310023620808146944/TierlistVer2.png

I might bind this to a throwaway Facebook account and keep trying for a Vettel + Yomi + 4* account. I might as well, got nothing but time until this thing releases. :(

Rixa

I might bind this to a throwaway Facebook account and keep trying for a Vettel + Yomi + 4* account. I might as well, got nothing but time until this thing releases. :(

If you are aiming for Yomi, try to get dupe Yomi (comes in Soul Shards). Yomi's first job is not good and to open Yomi's 2nd job you need one dupe to open it (first star in Limit Break).

chrono01

If you are aiming for Yomi, try to get dupe Yomi (comes in Soul Shards). Yomi's first job is not good and to open Yomi's 2nd job you need one dupe to open it (first star in Limit Break).
Thanks, will do.

I bound the above account to my secondary Facebook account, and plan on keeping my primary Facebook account open/free just in-case I manage to pull something better or the banners update over the next few months and new meta characters are released. At least I have something to log into daily for, and help accrue free gems while I wait for official launch. I won't bother playing the game just yet though, since (as I mentioned) it lags a lot and I'd rather be able to enjoy it fully on my phone. In the meantime, I'll just re-roll whenever I have free time and am bored, haha.

Edit:

BTW I read on Reddit that you can earn more LB shards for non-exclusive characters (so non-limited) via hard mode quests that are implemented later into the game's cycle. At least this means pulling dupes of the common pool characters aren't needed right away, although being able to LB them early on would definitely speed things along. I believe you can earn something like 3 shards per day via the hard mode quest.

Rixa

BTW I read on Reddit that you can earn more LB shards for non-exclusive characters (so non-limited) via hard mode quests that are implemented later into the game's cycle. At least this means pulling dupes of the common pool characters aren't needed right away, although being able to LB them early on would definitely speed things along. I believe you can earn something like 3 shards per day via the hard mode quest.

Yes you can. Hard quests are limited. You can do 3 Hard quests per day per quest. Hard quests stamina cost is quite high from 16 to ->.

Logi's Soul Shard (SS) can be acquired from first Hard quest Episode 1 chapter 1 battle 1.
That costs 16 sta per fight. It is vice to do Logi's ss 3 times everyday.
Rin has 2 Hard quests.

Later on even Chloe will be farmable on Hard quest.

chrono01

I tried more for a double Yomi account, but I got an account with:

Vettel
Yomi
Lofia
Rahu

All four are top-tier, and while Yomi really only shines at her second/third job, I can farm her shards later to unlock her. It's just too frustrating aiming for 2x Yomi along with usable 4* characters, so I'm going to settle on this. Already linked it to my primary Facebook, and will log in daily for free summons/rewards until the game officially launches.

I just hope I can use this account when it does. :/

Rixa

I tried more for a double Yomi account, but I got an account with:

Vettel
Yomi
Lofia
Rahu

All four are top-tier, and while Yomi really only shines at her second/third job, I can farm her shards later to unlock her. It's just too frustrating aiming for 2x Yomi along with usable 4* characters, so I'm going to settle on this. Already linked it to my primary Facebook, and will log in daily for free summons/rewards until the game officially launches.

I just hope I can use this account when it does. :/

Good luck. I have binded my account to fb too. I don't see a reason why you wouldn't. This will most likely be exact same situation than FFBE had, so it should work ok when GL hits.

chrono01

Good luck. I have binded my account to fb too. I don't see a reason why you wouldn't. This will most likely be exact same situation than FFBE had, so it should work ok when GL hits.
Let us hope!

Edit:

Update on Twitter a few hours ago, regarding The Alchemist Code releasing on Global.

"Global release is coming in no time. So stay tuned! ;)"

"In no time" gives me hope. Maybe next week? After trying the game on Nox, I want to sit down and play it proper (without the lag). It's a lot of fun.

Kitoro

Without the lag? Pretty sure there's tremendous lag on most phones, including my Nexus 6, unless something changed since I uninstalled?

chrono01

Without the lag? Pretty sure there's tremendous lag on most phones, including my Nexus 6, unless something changed since I uninstalled?
Did it lag on your phone when you tried? I haven't had the opportunity, since I'm on iOS and I'm too lazy to create an iTunes account for a region I don't live in, so I've just been using Nox. Nox has never run well on my PC, which is why the lag didn't surprise me.

I have been watching a lot of videos on the game though, and it didn't seem to lag on them. It could just be an optimization thing that Gumi hasn't completed yet, hence the "soft-launch". If it is a common thing, here's hoping they fix it before release.

Sölf

Man, King's Raid hates me. I farmed the 900 Rice Cakes for the current event to get the Unique Weapon Ticket. What did I get? Out of the 20+ UWs I am still missing I get Kasels, the one UW you get during the story. >_>

Adeptrain

Finally got an account I'm happy with on Alchemist Code and I'm slowly leveling up! It's a pretty complicated game honestly...I'm having fun with it, though there is some slowdown at times. I'm pretty confident that they'll optimize it better as they go along.

Quonny

Let us hope!

Edit:

Update on Twitter a few hours ago, regarding The Alchemist Code releasing on Global.

"Global release is coming in no time. So stay tuned! ;)"

"In no time" gives me hope. Maybe next week? After trying the game on Nox, I want to sit down and play it proper (without the lag). It's a lot of fun.
chrono pls

chrono01

chrono pls
The waifu pulled me in. ;_;

But yeah, I can't play it through Nox. I've tried, it's too choppy for my liking (I blame my PC). It's basically a "log in daily and do my free pulls whenever they're available" type deal for me now. I know I could probably get a head-start by leveling my characters and everything now, but I'd rather do it later when I can actually enjoy it. The game seems to be pretty stable as is, so I'm, not sure what's holding back the full Global release.

Rixa

You like it, though? I've been looking for a second 'deep' gacha game to compliment the somewhat shallow (although still very enjoyable) FGO.

Iam liking it too. There is already good amount of stuff to do (unlike TB2). When autoplaying lag is there tho I don't mind cause doing something else same time. I hope they can iron it out when it releases.

Adv difficulty Gold Rush, 30 stamina in double speed (if I understood right JP didnt have double speed), takes about 2-3min to clear for me and there is 7 or 8 enemies in the field. This is my 4th week playing the ACode but first ~10 days I was really just login in and maybe doing 1-2 quest or not. Kinda hooked to the game.

And yea, one needs a lot of gold.

chrono01

You like it, though? I've been looking for a second 'deep' gacha game to compliment the somewhat shallow (although still very enjoyable) FGO.
I haven't played a lot of it, but the little I did there is a lot to like. Very complex systems without feeling overwhelming, with multiple jobs per characters, as well as gear to equip. The story seems interesting too, especially that opening tutorial, the events that happened there kind of surprised me (you'll know why when/if you play it). It's super popular in Japan for a reason, and there's a lot of talented seiyu behind the whole thing. Also, the gacha rates seem to be pretty decent, MUCH better than F/GO (although I still love that game too, and will until it dies). The gameplay is also different than what you see in a lot of other gacha games, so everything feels a lot more fresh/new.

Honestly, the only downside right now is the confusion surrounding the Global release. It's frustrating many, and rightfully so, I just hope it doesn't negatively impact the game. :(

Dandte

Iam liking it too. There is already good amount of stuff to do (unlike TB2). When autoplaying lag is there tho I don't mind cause doing something else same time. I hope they can iron it out when it releases.

Adv difficulty Gold Rush, 30 stamina in double speed (if I understood right JP didnt have double speed), takes about 2-3min to clear for me and there is 7 or 8 enemies in the field. This is my 4th week playing the ACode but first ~10 days I was really just login in and maybe doing 1-2 quest or not. Kinda hooked to the game.

And yea, one needs a lot of gold.

This. And apples...speaking of apples. The EXP quests take me forever cause i only 1 dmg per action. Do we have a unit that does fixed dmg?

Jeffrey

how are the other strategy rpgs atm?

Did FEH gain any depth? I kinda quit after doing story stuff, and all the discussion is about pvp meta, which I can care less about.

Anyone play the gamevil one? Production value is high.

Anyone still playing dragon project?

Top Bottom