• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jeff Green plays Resident Evil HD Remaster - Black Dragon vs reREmake

I figured this would happen. We lost our window and now he's going to stream Bloodbourne before coming back :/

Oh well, enjoy it folks. Hope you're feeling better Jeff!

Haven't been watching the RE streams so I missed the recent back stuff. I hope you feel better soon Jeff! Back problems are no joke, probably my biggest fear as I get older. Hopefully you're back to 100% in no time.

In happier news:

Anyone know if the PS4's streaming auto archives video (therefore making export to youtube possible)?

The PS4 P.T. stream is up on youtube so I would presume this one is possible too. Not sure if it was archived by twitch or a mod did it.

Giever

Dang, all I could watch was the character creation since I won't have Bloodborne & a PS4 until at least the 31st. D:

I hope that the super-long respawn load-times I've heard about don't annoy him too much.

An-Det

Jeff Green
@Greenspeak
Okay, second half of tonight's Bloodborne livestream coming up at 7pm Pacific (in 15 mins). Wewt!

MrDaravon

Dang, all I could watch was the character creation since I won't have Bloodborne & a PS4 until at least the 31st. D:

I hope that the super-long respawn load-times I've heard about don't annoy him too much.

The super-long respawn times (which are pretty ridiculous, I just started playing the game) are actually perfect for him to look at chat.

hitgirl

Jeff good to see you streaming again. Take care of your back when it gets better; standing desk, yoga (even when traveling), and learn to breathe properly.

Haunted

REmaster broke the man. :( It's a short game but seemed to be going nowhere fast, so I think it's an ok decision to switch.

Haven't gotten to play the game for myself yet, so I can't watch the new stream. Should be able to play 2-3 hours on the weekend, so I'm safe to watch Jeff's first 8-10 hours with the game, though.

heyooo

Kiriku

SWEDISH PERFECTION
REmaster broke the man. :( It's a short game but seemed to be going nowhere fast, so I think it's an ok decision to switch.

Haven't gotten to play the game for myself yet, so I can't watch the new stream. Should be able to play 2-3 hours on the weekend, so I'm safe to watch Jeff's first 8-10 hours with the game, though.

heyooo

Didn't he imply during the stream he was going to get back to REmaster later on? I only watched the first part of the stream though.

Well, Jeff did manage to get his P.T. playthrough uploaded to YouTube, so hopefully.

Do you work with Jeff on that aspect, John Caboose?

The PS4 P.T. stream is up on youtube so I would presume this one is possible too. Not sure if it was archived by twitch or a mod did it.

If you have twitch archiving enabled it saves your broadcasts to twitch. Doesnt matter what you stream with in that regard. I am "editor" for his twitch channel from which I can modify and highlight his stuff. Also press "upload to youtube" which works most of the time but sometimes it just never shows up on youtube.

The thing is this recent twitch breakdown/hack has de-linked jeffs youtube channel from his twitch so I dont know when I'll get hold of him and tell him to both upload the old clip of resident evil AND re-link his youtube to his twitch.

If you're reading this Jeff, check your DM and email. Also go on your twitch account and link it to youtube.

Edit: if you want this on youtube, YOU need to bug jeff on twitter to get him to read this post. Otherwise it'll stay on twitch only.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Wow, hey Jeff is having the same bulging disc problem that I just had, and sitting was the one thing you can't do much of. If you're reading this, the spinal shot you said you got completely fixed the problem for me, other than a week every couple months or so of needing to lay flat. It's been six months and I can run/bike/walk and feel 100% but in the worst part of it I could barely lift my legs or move. So wait for the shot to work itself out and be sure to take about a 45 minute walk every day once you can manage to. That helped me big time, too.

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
I didn't get an email notification. Good thing I saw this thread.

I haven't been able to watch the new streams live. Anyone has my blessing to make a Bloodborne thread.

Jeff Green plays Bloodborne - Draw me like one of your French girls

Top Bottom