• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jeff Grubb: Sucker Punch could be working on Sly Cooper at some capacity

diffusionx

Gold Member
This would be crazy especially since they have a GOT movie coming. It makes sense to launch GOT 2 around the same time.

ManaByte

Gold Member
Welp, no point in keeping arguing about it:

Awesome Let Them Fight GIF by Legendary Entertainment

TVexperto

Also ban Schreier as well. Dude is a hypocrit profiting off of the misery and misfortune of others.
he is biased against game companies and that he only cares about his own side. This is evident in his reporting, which is often critical of game companies, and in his behavior on twtter where he frequently blocks anyone who disagrees with him.

Bernardougf

Gold Member
If I understood correctly if they really are working on a Sly Cooper game then it'll mean that it pushes Ghost of Tsushima 2 further out. If that is true I'm going to fucking flip. Fuck that furry bastard.
Yeah ... one less ass creed checkbox type game ... the horror ... damn them all

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
Jeff Grubb uses a Hoveround as his primary transportation. I've heard this from a trusted source.

hoveround.jpg

I hope he can start doing the DDP Yoga. He's too reliable an insider to lose.

yurinka

Reading is fundamental! Finish the sentence please. If this was 2 years old and the next word is right now. So maybe 2 year later they are considering it.

giphy.gif
When they said that don't have plans to make Infamous and Sly was very likely because their sales were very poor compared to GoT, and this is why they are focused on GoT.

Nowadays new big AAA games take around $300M to be made, meaning they need to sell around aprox. 9M copies to make them profitable. Infamous and Sly don't sell enough at all.

Only an idiot would make a new Sly instead of GoT2. And should be even more idiot to cancel GoT2 to make a new Sly.

Top Bottom