• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jerry Falwell critically ill

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
those were NOT holy cheeseburgers Jerry, just the regular bad for you kind.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
olimario said:
IF HIS FAITH WAS STRONG ENOUGH HE WOULDNT BE SICK!

He is being punished for gluttony.

/giving some bullshit religious nonsense back to the king

theo

Contest Winner
this is the best news i've heard all day

wonder if he'll take a feeding tube to stay alive...like he needs one!

DaMan121

If there is a literal God, he's likely being punished for acting out in the most vile way in the Lord's name.

If there is a literal Christian god, I dont see why he would be punished at all. He can back his actions up with the bible pretty well, Im sure he can quote a passage with anything he has said or done.

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
DaMan121 said:
If there is a literal Christian god, I dont see why he would be punished at all. He can back his actions up with the bible pretty well, Im sure he can quote a passage with anything he has said or done.

Yeah. I'm sure there's a juicy quote about how gay people make planes fly into towers and kill thousands of innocent people.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
DaMan121 said:
You're forgetting the whole "Love thy neighboor" and "Judge not, lest ye be judged" stuff that Jesus fellow tried to push once.

Boogie

DaMan121 said:

Umm, God isn't impressed with fancy arguments, but rather with what is in one's heart, so to speak. While I'm not going to judge the state of Jerry Falwell's soul, I'd say that whether he can "back his actions up", or quote passages isn't going to matter in the eyes of the Almighty :p

Fatghost

Gas Guzzler
God loves everyone, even hateful little bastards like Jerry Falwell. I don't think he's being punished for anything, he's just sick. It happens to everyone sooner or later.

karasu

Boogie said:
Umm, God isn't impressed with fancy arguments, but rather with what is in one's heart, so to speak. While I'm not going to judge the state of Jerry Falwell's soul, I'd say that whether he can "back his actions up", or quote passages isn't going to matter in the eyes of the Almighty :p

That's probably the truest thing ever said on the internet about Christianity.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Hold on, wait.

No, stay with me.

I'm sure I can contort my face into sad from giddy.

No, really.

Seriously now, guys. I can do this.

Ah, fuck it.

I don't want most people to die. But I'm sure as fuck not going to mourn this dick.

jooey

The Motorcycle That Wouldn't Slow Down
did we make the fat jokes? okay, now let's move on to "lack of oxygen to brain due to clogged arteries" jokes

fallout

Boogie said:
Jerry: But the Bible said that yo-
God: Son, just STFU.

(heh, seriously though, well put Boogie)

xexex

Banned
catfish said:
He is being punished for gluttony.

haha!
falwell_chins.jpg

Fat Bastard!

White Man

DaMan121 said:

"The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose"
-Shakespeare

Pimpwerx

max_cool said:
I know it's cliche, but why would you want to bring youself down to his level.
Some people deserve to be kicked repeatedly when they are down. Jerry Fatass is one such person. For all the pain and suffering this religious tyrant has caused, death is the best thing that can happen to him. I can think of much worse things that SHOULD have led to his demise by now. This fat bastard's death I will gladly toast. And if saying that's a bannable offense, then I'll gladly accept my punishment. No love lost on this end. PEACE.

kablooey

I never like to see people suffer, even piles of filth like Falwell who'll inevitably rot for eternity, but...it's hard not to pull a Nelson here.

Haw haw!

geogaddi

Banned
Incognito said:
Schiavo, the Pope, and Falwell all in a span of a few weeks??

RAPTURE??

:lol Hey, atleast you seem to know what the rapture is. I'm not sure if the general consensus knows about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom