• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

John Singleton's Snowfall - drama about crack cocaine epidemic in 1983 LA - Wed on FX

Its not prestige tv but its not bad either. Its well shot and well acted. This would do numbers on Netflix, this is exactly the type of show the fanbase of that service eats up.

LQX

I'm shocked this show is not getting more attention. If it was on HBO or NetFlix it would be the talk of the town. It started off slow but where it ended and where it is going with the three separate plot-lines is amazing. The quality really ramped up. This show might end up being one of those sleeper hit shows everyone clamors to watch years later.

Also, I had no idea you could curse this much on regular cable.

Bluth54

I'm shocked this show is not getting more attention. If it was on HBO or NetFlix it would be the talk of the town. It started off slow but where it ended and where it is going with the three separate plot-lines is amazing. The quality really ramped up. This show might end up being one of those sleeper hit shows everyone clamors to watch years later.

I was so board I couldn't even make it through the first episode. Good to hear the that it got better but there's just so much TV on I don't always have time to stick with it.

You can curse as much as you want on regular cable. It's not regulated like over the air TV. You just have to find advertisers that will sponsor your show if you have all the curing.

Redd

Yeah. At first the 3 stories were crap besides Franklin's storyline. It really came together these last few episodes. Snowfall is very underrated.

Top Bottom