• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Joran Van Der Sloot finally confesses to killing Natalee Holloway

Chuck Berry

Gold Member
Sick twisted psycho fuck.

Smashed her face in with a cinder block after she refused to fuck him and then just dragged her body into the ocean and that was that.

18 years later.

Hopefully someone ends this dude in Peruvian jail but something tells me hes either highly protected or respected or both. Probably a fucking informant for all we know. Crazy he hasnt been wasted yet.

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
Vomit Puke GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

Kenpachii

Sick twisted psycho fuck.

Smashed her face in with a cinder block after she refused to fuck him and then just dragged her body into the ocean and that was that.

18 years later.

Hopefully someone ends this dude in Peruvian jail but something tells me hes either highly protected or respected or both. Probably a fucking informant for all we know. Crazy he hasnt been wasted yet.

As a dutch guy, fuck that guy. The amounts of time that was spend on this on dutch tv was insane at the time.

Let him sit out the 20 years, then let teh parents disolve him in acid.

ahtlas7

I hope he’s not toying with her family. Get that trash on the polygraph then perhaps an electrical malfunction can ruin his cranium.

I think we already knew he was guilty. What a garbage human.
Pretty much. He confessed on video from a hidden camera like a decade ago. Said they'd never find the body too. Somehow that was still not enough to convict him.

Apparently this confession is part of some kind of deal. I hope he never gets out regardless.

hollams

Gold Member
He said he just pushed her body out to sea then left. From what I remember they never found the body so it's a bit strange they didn't since he didn't do anything to secure the body.

Chuck Berry

Gold Member
He said he just pushed her body out to sea then left. From what I remember they never found the body so it's a bit strange they didn't since he didn't do anything to secure the body.

It isnt strange at all. Its the Bahamas and he got rid of the bloody body at night in the ocean. Blood was everywhere. She was probably eaten by sharks or whatever before the sunrise.

I followed this case so closely for years. I think his confession is bullshit. He probably did kill her but no way did he just drag her to the ocean and she drifted off. She would have washed ashore. He had help.

Last edited:

Chuck Berry

Gold Member
I followed this case so closely for years. I think his confession is bullshit. He probably did kill her but no way did he just drag her to the ocean and she drifted off. She would have washed ashore. He had help.

Could've weighted her down with the concrete block he smashed her face with.

Im just shocked he's remained alive this long. You'd think someone with nothing to lose would merc his ass over these past 18 years.
It's unlikely another inmate is going to risk adding extra time to his jail-term to end a guy like Van Der Sloot that has committed a couple of murders, even true depraved monsters like Luis Garavito somehow managed to survive in prison for decades and only died in hospital last week of natural causes and he raped & murdered 180+ children in South America and I think because of the way the Colombian law works he would've been legitimately eligible for parole soon if he didn't die this year.

demigod

Him and his dad dumped the body. Most likely eaten by sharks, so no body.

GymWolf

It's unlikely another inmate is going to risk adding extra time to his jail-term to end a guy like Van Der Sloot that has committed a couple of murders, even true depraved monsters like Luis Garavito somehow managed to survive in prison for decades and only died in hospital last week of natural causes and he raped & murdered 180+ children in South America and I think because of the way the Colombian law works he would've been legitimately eligible for parole soon if he didn't die this year.
What the shit?

Aren't american prisoners famous for dealing with child rapist in their own way?

What the shit?

Aren't american prisoners famous for dealing with child rapist in their own way?
I think it's a bit of a myth. No doubt their seen as the lowest of the low by regular prisoners but it's not like they'll just decide to kill them because of some moral conscience choice, maybe they'll dish out a beatdown on a pedo or child murderer quicker than on other inmates because their at the bottom of the foodchain but they usually need to have a beef with them first about some jailhouse shit before they use the crimes they were incarcerated for as an excuse to end them.

Although you'd of thought a prison guard would've at-least kicked Garavito down some stairs or something considering the sheer depravity of his crimes.

Top Bottom