• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Juggalo Gathering!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
2 wonderful things out if this thread, a reminder of how awesome Andrew w.k. is, and that juggalo news clip. my god that was good, like the missing link between present day and Idiocracy. 'shut the fuck up bitch.' :lol :lol :lol

wRATH2x

Banned
Gary Whitta said:
No, there are plenty of people in the Eli threads on this board who didn't like the movie and I haven't blocked any of them. If you have some intelligent criticism to offer I'm all for it. But if all you can manage is a lame and random pot-shot in a discussion that has nothing to do with the movie simply because I started the thread then that just makes you a dick and welcome to my ignore list :D
:lol I said it was nothing special in response to someone, but if that angers you then ignore me all you want.

James-Ape

show some balls, man
border said:
Is that what an Andrew WK show is actually like? He just sings and headbangs to a pre-recorded track? I'm not really familiar with the guy's music outside of beer commercials or whatever.

He used to play with a band, but i think he wasn't allowed to do it for a while, hence the Karaoke. Recently he has announced a return to live shows with a full band :)

C.Dark.DN

Banned
wRATH2x said:
:lol I said it was nothing special in response to someone, but if that angers you then ignore me all you want.
Saying it's nothing special is icing on the cake you made.

Shooting down his movie with an unintelligent shot just because he's in this thread (that has nothing to do with movies) is trolling. Something you condoned by calling a truth. It's not a truth. It's an opinion. Calling it a truth is trolling.

Bump the thread to bash it. But make it more than 5 words.

water_wendi

Water is not wet!
DeathNote said:

Shooting down his movie with an unintelligent shot just because he's in this thread (that has nothing to do with movies) is trolling. Something you condoned by calling a truth. It's not a truth. It's an opinion. Calling it a truth is trolling.

He didnt call the movie being bad a truth.. he said he was telling the truth.

wRATH2x

Banned
DeathNote said:

Saying something like"Just having some fun but it really was nothing special" basically means all I said before was not meant but I still don't really like it.

You know what, to hell with it. I'll just stop.

Ganhyun

wRATH2x said:
Saying something like"Just having some fun but it really was nothing special" basically means all I said before was not meant but I still don't really like it.

You know what, to hell with it. I'll just stop.

not like you'll win Wrath. Too many Gaffers just want to suck Whitta's dick because they have that whole "I know the guy who wrote Book of Eli and we post on GAF together!"thing going on.

Personally, I havent watched the movie. Might Netflix it when its on BLu-Ray/DVD.

Edit: Wow, didnt realize the thread had been left untouched soo long. oh well.

Never been a big fan of ICP or such myself.

Higgy said:
Magic everywhere in this bitch! :lol Miracles! (fucking magnets…how do? they work?)

http://www.shabooty.com/2010/04/08/insane-clown-posse-miracles-fucking-magnets-how-do-they-work.php

My god these fans have to know that they really suck right? RIGHT? :lol

I noticed that video on youtube yesterday and watched it and wondered how the fuck they got that kind of budget for such a song.

I also thought maybe they went bankrupt with that movie they made, which reminds me I need to watch.

I am thinking this is the next tarrot card on their arsenol and they are looking to facepaint the 6th grade and under children?

It is like a kindergarden book of the week story come to life in video form, awesome!

Weather and shit wooooooowwoooooooooooooooo!!

Sobriquet

2lvztl3.jpg

GAF

:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom