• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July 12th - Philippines v. China: Court Ruling on South China Sea case coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe the NYT paid someone to write this:

China’s response to the ruling will be seen as a test of what kind of country it is becoming — a global leader committed to international law and institutions, or a superpower willing to take unilateral action against its neighbors.

as if there was a chance in hell China would go 'ah well, too bad' and stop their efforts.

Blablurn

Following #CHexit is quite amusing

What I don't like is that I can see coworkers and other people posting stuff like "dont make photos of war ships or war planes with your iphones if the award leads to a war cause they might get into the hands of the "enemies"

Again, like I said, nothing will change until the Philippines is big enough to become a thorn on China's side. Right now, they aren't big enough economically and politically other than be a nominal US ally.

darkwing

as expected, China defied the ruling by landing ships on the disputed islands and blocking a Philippine ship in the area, China don't care

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom