• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT2|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Vylash

was nice to see jesse on nxt this week, tna really fucked the poor kid over

also breeze is totally facing uhaa nation

Aiii

So not worth it
So Bryan actually mentioned this picture in his book, said Punk pulled them in a room together as they all saw it as a special moment where the WWE changed.
WWE-Champs-as-of-12192011.jpg

He then grimly said it didn't happen that way.

Fox318

So Bryan actually mentioned this picture in his book, said Punk pulled them in a room together as they all saw it as a special moment where the WWE changed.

Then Cena went to work.

Vylash

the fact that kofi's doing the best out of all of these guys is hilarious

Then Cena went to work.
cena had nothing to do with any of these people failing

Lttp but fav fighting character

SF- e Honda
Tekken- King,Nina Williams
KI- Saberwulf from OG KI
MK- Baraka
KOF- Terry Bogard

Most annoying- Rufus, Rose,

Holding me responsible for shit CZW-tards do? Et tu, Data <(&#65344;^´)>

Anywho, that BOLA line-up - hot damn;

2015 Battle of Los Angeles – Night One

Tommy End, Marty Scurll & Zack Sabre Jr. vs. The Young Bucks & Roderick Strong

Inner City Machine Guns vs. Angélico & Jack Evans

(BOLA 1st Round Match) Aero Star vs. Brian Cage

(BOLA 1st Round Match) Andrew Everett vs. Biff Busick

(BOLA 1st Round Match) Will Ospreay vs. Mark Andrews

(BOLA 1st Round Match) Trevor Lee vs. Trent?

(BOLA 1st Round Match) Drago vs. Pentagón Jr

(BOLA 1st Round Match) Matt Sydal vs. Fénix

2015 Battle of Los Angeles – Night Two

(Guerrilla Warfare Match) Andrew Everett, Trevor Lee & Biff Busick vs. The Young Bucks & Super Dragon

Fénix & Aero Star vs. Pentagón Jr & Drago

(BOLA 1st Round Match) Rich Swann vs. Marty Scurll

(BOLA 1st Round Match) Chris Hero vs. Timothy Thatcher

(BOLA 1st Round Match) Drew Gulak vs. Tommy End

(BOLA 1st Round Match) Angélico vs. Jack Evans

(BOLA 1st Round Match) Mike Bailey vs. Drew Galloway

(BOLA 1st Round Match) Ricochet vs. Zack Sabre Jr.

So everyone isn't wrestling every night?

Can anyone explain to me why Naito turned heel?

He was lacking in direction after his loss to Okada at Wrestle Kingdom, so he took an excursion to Mexico for a month or two where he was sort-of adopted into the fold of the Los Ingobernables stable - they're supposed to be technicos (good guys) but, while they don't really cheat or interfere, they are 'The Ungovernables' so they do what they want and only look out for each other. If someone pisses them off, be it a wrestler or an authority figure, they'll get stomped on. Naito's said he wants to bring some of his stablemates over to Japan, so we may get to see Rush or La Sombra back in NJPW.

Browny

Banned
For Sunny, when he wakes up - or for whomever is taking August's thread - get them ratings in with a WrassleGAF Avatar Lethal Lottery. The last one was rather amusing: the results are in this post. I think it's what cemented Boots' love of his Gorilla avatar.

I, on the other hand, cringed like a mofo - being first name out of the hat and having to sport the greatest WCW Champion of all time for what seemed like an eternity...

kiguel182

Bull-fit was an amazing segment, they are using Bull in the best way possible.

Rest of the episode was great too but that just had to mentioned.

GUYS! I HAVE HAD A VERY IMPORTANT BREAKTHROUGH REGARDING THE UNDERTAKER!

So with the Undertaker's new tshirt saying "Deadman Inc", people are speculating that the Biker Undertaker is coming back. I kinda thought it was funny and there was nothing to it, until the interview with Fred Durst appeared. He was just moaning about how WWE removed him from Summerslam after swearing at the camera. Whatever, right?

Wrong. He then mentioned that "WWE wanted us to do WrestleMania next year, we said no because they kicked me out", he then talked about NJPW and everyone went mad.

They ignored the key bit. "WWE wanted us to do WM32". Now, why would WWE want them to play WM32? To play Rollin', for BikerTaker.

Might be all nonsense but it just clicked and I thought oh God. Maybe Undertaker loses at SS, then biker comes back for a proper fight? I don't know...thoughts! I feel like a genius now!

Gonzalez

Banned
Evening wrestleGAF
I haven't really been watching much wrestling lately outside of the U.S open challenge cena has grown on me and become one of my favourites on the current roster but that's not what I wanted to talk about.

What I wanted to talk about is this lady
0c04d1a53421ff5bcd0d516884eacd77_original.jpg

Sasha Banks
She is making me a believer
truth be told I don't watch nxt and don't get too much exposure to her stuff with a odd match here and there
but I saw her at battleground and seen her on raw last few weeks and she feels like a complete package
-great in ring work
-very physical style
-works the crowd
-taunts her opponents
-works the camera

I'm sure im missing allot more but she's quickly becoming one my favourites on the roster.
Welcome to the club. I remember when I was saying the same things back when people were riding Charlotte's Hank Hill ass.

Jamie OD

Alexa Bliss

But I agree. They have no personality besides being dubstep bros, yet they have them beat Enzo and Cass and the Vaudevillains. They'll probably end up dropping them to Jordan and Gable.

They seem like a team Jim Cornette would love to turn into the Modern Midnight Express.

[/B]

I still can't believe that PWG won't run a larger building after bringing in all this talent. Do they really make enough from DVD sales to cover flying in half the UK and Mexico?

the fact that kofi's doing the best out of all of these guys is hilarious

I knew it was always worth backing Kofi, I've been rewarded with witnessing a solid mid card career.

Unlike my support for that one guy who might be King of the Ring at the moment, I'm not even sure anymore.

Zach

I thought they looked great. If Dawson gets called up I hope they change his last name to Anderson to add to the fake Anderson lineage.

Dude, stop. Is that the pudgy bald guy? I says to my girl, I says "that dude's like the anti-Arn, where everything went wrong instead of right." And then he tries to blame that s on getting the inferior recessive genes from their clone father, but dude, he had those dominant superior genes all along. Ugh.

Anyway, Blake and Murphy are pretty good. Hated them before. Their personality. Their music. Their faces. But they've grown on me. Alexa is doing a good job. I think they're pretty gouda in the ring. Also, I'm down with that one who now has, like, Hulk Hogan blonde Chinese man hair.

Art of Wrestling 5 year anniversary this week, with an old unreleased Kevin Owens interview. Currently ironically upset about not being able to give his wife and kids the life he wants them to have, not making enough money on the indies and possibly quitting.

Gonzalez

Banned
Dude, stop. Is that the pudgy bald guy? I says to my girl, I says "that dude's like the anti-Arn, where everything went wrong instead of right." And then he tries to blame that s on getting the inferior recessive genes from their clone father, but dude, he had those dominant superior genes all along. Ugh.

I hate this revisionist history here at GAF that Arn was an unbelievable tough guy who would be able to go toe to toe with King Kong. When the truth is that Arn was a pudgy worthless sidekick who lost his spot after being patted on the back by some random fat broad.

Zach

I hate this revisionist history here at GAF that Arn was an unbelievable tough guy who would be able to go toe to toe with King Kong. When the truth is that Arn was a pudgy worthless sidekick who lost his spot after being patted on the back by some random fat broad.

Huh? Random fat broad? What are you on about?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
GUYS! I HAVE HAD A VERY IMPORTANT BREAKTHROUGH REGARDING THE UNDERTAKER!

So with the Undertaker's new tshirt saying "Deadman Inc", people are speculating that the Biker Undertaker is coming back. I kinda thought it was funny and there was nothing to it, until the interview with Fred Durst appeared. He was just moaning about how WWE removed him from Summerslam after swearing at the camera. Whatever, right?

Wrong. He then mentioned that "WWE wanted us to do WrestleMania next year, we said no because they kicked me out", he then talked about NJPW and everyone went mad.

They ignored the key bit. "WWE wanted us to do WM32". Now, why would WWE want them to play WM32? To play Rollin', for BikerTaker.

Might be all nonsense but it just clicked and I thought oh God. Maybe Undertaker loses at SS, then biker comes back for a proper fight? I don't know...thoughts! I feel like a genius now!

Oh shit. That...oh shit.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
For Sunny, when he wakes up - or for whomever is taking August's thread - get them ratings in with a WrassleGAF Avatar Lethal Lottery. The last one was rather amusing: the results are in this post. I think it's what cemented Boots' love of his Gorilla avatar.

I, on the other hand, cringed like a mofo - being first name out of the hat and having to sport the greatest WCW Champion of all time for what seemed like an eternity...

LOL, man, those memories. We should think about doing it again...the Lethal Lottery was low-impact fun.

That fucking Big Show av I got though. Unforgivable.
sEvI4LA.png

And a nice reminder of how Spider From Mars got fucked with his own avatar:
Offz4jw.jpg

Tommy End, Marty Scurll & Zack Sabre Jr. vs. The Young Bucks & Roderick Strong

Inner City Machine Guns vs. Angélico & Jack Evans

(BOLA 1st Round Match) Aero Star vs. Brian Cage

(BOLA 1st Round Match) Andrew Everett vs. Biff Busick

(BOLA 1st Round Match) Will Ospreay vs. Mark Andrews

(BOLA 1st Round Match) Trevor Lee vs. Trent?

(BOLA 1st Round Match) Drago vs. Pentagón Jr

(BOLA 1st Round Match) Matt Sydal vs. Fénix

2015 Battle of Los Angeles – Night Two

(Guerrilla Warfare Match) Andrew Everett, Trevor Lee & Biff Busick vs. The Young Bucks & Super Dragon

Fénix & Aero Star vs. Pentagón Jr & Drago

(BOLA 1st Round Match) Rich Swann vs. Marty Scurll

(BOLA 1st Round Match) Chris Hero vs. Timothy Thatcher

(BOLA 1st Round Match) Drew Gulak vs. Tommy End

(BOLA 1st Round Match) Angélico vs. Jack Evans

(BOLA 1st Round Match) Mike Bailey vs. Drew Galloway

(BOLA 1st Round Match) Ricochet vs. Zack Sabre Jr.

Sweet Jesus, what a card. And it'll be good to see the Prince of Parkland again, especially without Teddy Hart in tow.

Count me in for the avatar lethal lottery. Last year's ultraviolent avatar fucked me a bit, but not as badly as that anime avatar did Spider.

Heel

Is it safe to say Inafune-san has WeassleGAF's Carny of the Year (COTY) locked up? The hucksterism this week has been something else.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Is it safe to say Inafune-san has WeassleGAF's Carny of the Year (COTY) locked up? The hucksterism this week has been something else.

We need a second opinion by someone he's damaged - Spindashing, your thoughts? Carny of the Year?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I filmed this.
I was filming the Cole/Yim promo in the ring, heard a large commotion from the fans, turned and..welp.

Cole's reaction to just bury his head in his hands is the correct one.

You're still terrible! This is somehow your fault!

Top Bottom