• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jurassic Park IV: Bombadil crushes the character limit II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bombadil

Banned
I think I saw a flaw in the story. Alan said that he would ask Ellie to marry him if he get off the island but ellie is married to someone else right? I think in Jurassic Park 3.

Edited: Just finished with the story. It was very decent until last 1/4 of the story. It went out of control. Muldoon alive out of no where? really? I know It happened in the comic.

Muldoon's death is implied when he gets attacked.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKRnEOUxZm0

In the novel, Gennaro gets attacked by a raptor as well, but he later is found to be alive.

It is perfectly acceptable for Muldoon to come back and he should never have been killed. But I think Spielberg had to make a choice between Malcolm and Muldoon, and since the lovable Goldblum was playing Malcolm, he decided to spare him.

But to be frank, the last quarter of my story, or the last fifth was not a serious effort on my part. It was 3 am and I was tired. Malcolm is not going to utter internet memes.

Bombadil

Banned
double post

Edit: If I do a screenplay it won't be jurassic park 4. I will reskin the idea of genetics and corporate espionage for some original backdrop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom