• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Just Cause 3: Mech Land Assault DLC Gameplay (6/3 for season pass, 6/10 for all)

Shiz86

I have the disk version on ps4 and waited until after Xmas to play due to all of the negativity surrounding the game on GAF, despite loving JC2.

That was a mistake because its the most fun I have had in a game on my PS4. Just the traversal in this game is more fun than most games. It does slow down a bit sometimes but the positives far, far outweigh the negatives IMO.

Still haven't quite completed it yet but I have a good 30 hours played and cant wait to get stuck into the DLC.

I have the disk version on ps4 and waited until after Xmas to play due to all of the negativity surrounding the game on GAF, despite loving JC2.

That was a mistake because its the most fun I have had in a game on my PS4. Just the traversal in this game is more fun than most games. It does slow down a bit sometimes but the positives far, far outweigh the negatives IMO.

Still haven't quite completed it yet but I have a good 30 hours played and cant wait to get stuck into the DLC.

I was playing this on PS4 through January and had no issues apart from the really, really long load times. I'm going to get back to this after I finish Uncharted and Overwatch and I'm sorely tempted by the DLC.

Jito

Banned
Why does none of the DLC for this game fit with the setting of the game shown in trailers? I don't have the game but do mechs and robots turn up in the base game? First DLC was flying robots and this DLC is giant mechs, looks so out of place.

Top Bottom