• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Just had 15 years of being a member of GAF

jufonuk

not tag worthy
Get one of those achievement messages.
Bloody hell 15 years how time flies.

A lot of the old school members gone I think. Defo a lot of mods

RIP to the people we lost on this site in real life.

GAF has been a good laugh all these years. I don’t know wether it will rise back to the prominence/influence it once had but it’s a great place to visit still.

Happy Episode 14 GIF by One Chicago

Peace Out Reaction GIF

Last edited:

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
I want to say.... 2004? But it's fuzzy. I'd have to check my own profile lol

Edit: '06, okay... I lurked for a few years9

Last edited:

simpatico

I had a long time account banned during the dark Era. But I think I'd be pretty close to that. Checked back in randomly a few months ago and was really happy to see the state of it here. GAF doesn't get enough credit for it's influence on social media in the 00s.

Last edited:

reddmyst

Hello everyone! Been here lurking since Halo 2 came out and joined eventually in 2008; then watched as the forum gradually went nuts after 2012...

Afterwards posted seldomly to avoid getting banned for offending the crazzies and now I check on it again and it seems sane now.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
I think I’m at year 15 or 16. Though I had a burner account a few years before this one.

GAF is a good place, even after all these years. I’m glad it’s still around.

Biff

🤓🤓🤓

Ackshuwally, OP's join date is Jan 1, 2009. GAF just counts 365*15 = 5,475 days which excludes leap years.

🤓🤓🤓

(congrats from another recent 15yr geezer myself)

Top Bottom