• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Thanks GAF.

Peggies

Gold Member
I love you, guuys!

Academy Awards Crying GIF by CBS

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
I've been on GAF since 2008. I definitely took a bit of a hiatus for a while there, but I've been super active the last few months and it's been awesome. I definitely don't always agree with people here, and some comments can be pretty neckbeardy. But, overall, this site is awesome and I'm glad it has maintained reasonably high-quality discussions over the last couple decades. Big ups to EviLore EviLore and crew for keeping this ship sailing for so long.

poodaddy

Hey brother, been meaning to address this personally, as emotes only illustrate so much in my opinion. I appreciate you for the shout out, sincerely. It's funny man, I was actually kind of done with the forum lately as it's just become nothing but console wars as of late, but then I see something like this and I remember that this community has been really special before, and it still is in most ways, even if I really wish the console war shit wouldn't be tolerated the way it is. I think back to how this community helped me to not go broke back when my cat was getting radiation treatments in Boston for her leukemia, and I think back how I got some great advice and support when I was on the verge of a divorce, going through gut wrenchingly tough times with the wife. You're a good dude, for real, and I think you bought me Gaf Gold like four or five times for no reason haha. You're solid gold, and dudes like you are why I continue to stay part of this community, even when it frustrates me greatly with so much of the hyperbole, extremism, and negativity that's been going on as of late.

If you were in Maine I'd buy ya a beer my friend. Here's to you, ya glorious treasure goblin cowboy.

AJUMP23

Gold Member
Dear NeoGAF Community,

I am writing this to express my heartfelt gratitude to all of you. Your passion for gaming, your insightful discussions, and your unwavering support for each other have created an incredible community that I am proud to be a part of.

Your dedication to maintaining a platform where gamers can share their experiences, discuss their favorite games, and support each other is truly commendable. The diversity of the community, with members from all around the world, brings a richness of perspectives that is truly unique to NeoGAF.

The knowledge and expertise shared by members have been invaluable. Whether it’s a detailed walkthrough, a thoughtful review, or a lively debate about game mechanics, every contribution enriches the community and makes it a better place for all gamers.

I am particularly grateful for the warmth and inclusivity of this community. Regardless of one’s gaming preferences or level of expertise, everyone is welcomed and respected here. This sense of belonging has made my gaming journey much more enjoyable and fulfilling.

Lastly, I want to thank the moderators and administrators for their tireless efforts in maintaining the quality and integrity of the forum. Your commitment to fostering a respectful and engaging environment is greatly appreciated.

In conclusion, I am deeply thankful for NeoGAF and its wonderful community. Here’s to many more years of gaming discussions, shared experiences, and mutual support!

Sincerely,

AJUMP23 AJUMP23

I had the AI thank you

Top Bottom