• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

StayDead

most anime fans (unless you have really specific tastes) would probably enjoy the first ~75% of the series. after that it's love it or hate it, i guess.

I have somewhat weird taste and there's certain anime I'm sure I'm supposed to like but find boring. Everyone goes on and on and on about cowboy bebop, that and death note but I tried watching both and was bored out of my skull.

LOLDSFAN

Yeah I watched the Eva anime series (and the death/end movies) a year or so ago.

I'll probably wait until the last movie comes out on BD and give all of them a go. I kind of want to forget everything so I go in fresh, but I know that won't happen.
KuGsj.gif

Eva is alright, but I prefer more comedy driven robot series like Martian Successor Nadesico or Vandread.

I wonder what kind of Mecha the Keions would love to pilot.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I just spent god knows how long grinding making piles of dead ignas looking for a igna hide jacket in xenoblade to reconstruct a town, thought OT3 would be up by now and thought I missed it lol

Eh, I wouldn't really recommend it to anyone, but I feel like I was forced to watch it. I didn't enjoy it as much as everybody else seems to have, but my opinion was probably tainted by my own resistance.

----

You guuuuuyyyyssss... slow down a bit, we've gotta give Chet some time to wooooork on the OT!
Hell no. More pressure I say.

You guuuuuyyyyssss... slow down a bit, we've gotta give Chet some time to wooooork on the OT!

Good point. I tweeted Chet about the new thread and here's his response.

@leechaolan26 It will probably be tomorrow when I finish it, so take that for what you will.

Now, the first K-ON! thread went 96 posts over and did not get locked, but there's no indication that will be the same case here.

So this will probably be my last post in this thread, as I don't want us to get locked out prematurely.

Take shelter, it's coming!

YSj6HpT.png

Top Bottom