• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

Madao

i completed this finally and it happens to coincide with Ritsu's birthday. there's no way i'll forget the date now.

ibnXNl2yoPHvFJ.jpg

StayDead

I just found out that one of my best friends Dad has slipped into a diabetic coma. Our families went on holiday together for 13 or so years before the holiday camp we always used to go to shut down and my dad had to go to Israel to work. He was only diagnosed diabetic within this past week apparently.

He's in a critical condition and the Doctors don't know whether he's going to be ok or not, but I really hope that there's some way he's going to be all right. I haven't spoken to him in a while but we were really close and I always knew if I needed help I could go to him. This sucks ;;

I just found out that one of my best friends Dad has slipped into a diabetic coma. Our families went on holiday together for 13 or so years before the holiday camp we always used to go to shut down and my dad had to go to Israel to work. He was only diagnosed diabetic within this past week apparently.

He's in a critical condition and the Doctors don't know whether he's going to be ok or not, but I really hope that there's some way he's going to be all right. I haven't spoken to him in a while but we were really close and I always knew if I needed help I could go to him. This sucks ;;

As someone who has gone through something similar very recently, all you can do is remain positive and hope for the best. I hope your friend's dad makes it out of this okay.

Very sorry to hear this Stay...I will keep you all in my thoughts.

StayDead

Sometimes it's things like that, that really put things into perspective. I always complain about stupid pointless things when somewhere someone is going through some really serious stuff.

Well all we can hope for is that he pulls through and for the time being get on with our lives I guess, my thoughts go out to my friend, although I've not spoken to him in about 2 or 3 years I can't even begin to imagine how bad he must be feeling right now.

Anyways, enough of the sadness, I shouldn't've really brought it here, this is a cute place for cute things.

1DKsYcD.jpg

Sometimes it's things like that, that really put things into perspective. I always complain about stupid pointless things when somewhere someone is going through some really serious stuff.

Well all we can hope for is that he pulls through and for the time being get on with our lives I guess, my thoughts go out to my friend, although I've not spoken to him in about 2 or 3 years I can't even begin to imagine how bad he must be feeling right now.

Anyways, enough of the sadness, I shouldn't've really brought it here, this is a cute place for cute things.

This is a place of cuteness but we are also a family here of sorts and I don't think anyone should hesitate to vent if they need to. I will say again though if anyone needs someone to vent to and doesn't want to post in here about it I am always happy to talk or just listen.

<3 K-On Gaf

tumblr_ms1t4esYvu1s1ny8xo1_500.gif

tumblr_mmyjx6pYaO1raf3v8o1_500.gif

Sorry to hear, SD. Keeping you (and Phoenix too) in my thoughts.

And no worries! K-On GAF might be a cute place for cute things, but we're also friends here too ;).

Woke up this morning feeling weird. Not sure if it was my weird sleeping habits yesterday (I slept more than 12 hours) or my weird eating. (I found potato chips and thought that would be a good midnight snack)

pretty sure i had a dream last night about watching k-on

Heya Tusr! Sounds like a good dream to me hehe

Woke up this morning feeling weird. Not sure if it was my weird sleeping habits yesterday (I slept more than 12 hours) or my weird eating. (I found potato chips and thought that would be a good midnight snack)

Hey Phoenix!

Hehe I have had late night snacks mess with me. Not sure if they were the cause of the weird dreams but it might have.

Top Bottom