• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

So sorry :(

jnvta38aN8vvJ.png

Playing around with ComicPo! is fun, now I only need more experince with it and some artistic vision.

Bwahahaha
I call shenanigans

Not sure if you already answered this in the previous K-On threads, but I wonder why do you love the show so much Chet?
Like what is it that really makes you love it soo much?

It's an idealized childhood I wish I had and makes me feel like a kid again. It's executed well where I can actually picture these fictional characters existing in the real world. It being well animated helps too.

Plus Mio is a goddess.

It's an idealized childhood I wish I had and makes me feel like a kid again. It's executed well where I can actually picture these fictional characters existing in the real world. It being well animated helps too.

Plus Mio is a goddess.

Ahh, so that's why. Sucks that guys can't really have something like that since it is not seen as very guy like to do.

Chariot

jb2B9cJtSNlUy.png

I'm sorry guys, that damn program is just too much fun to use. It's currently on sale, so if you have a bit of money you can easily do actual cool stuff, in contrast to whatever it is I am doing right now (besides having a blast).

Top Bottom