• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

milkham

이정현 (Lee Jung Hyun) - V (live). I don't know anything about this cutie, but this song and performance are so much fun. This years lipstick IMO.

tumblr_mqc8ojAwx91r0i4i5o2_r1_500.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciuIDV2XeQs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poNb-ctHLQk

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
|OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

Works for kpop and the thread itself, lol.

llehuty

dokish you should know this is a k-pop thread and not a personal blog. We all know your life at south korea is superexciting and it's ok to read about your adventures, but this is not place to constantly leave your living in korea impressions. You should begin a blog seeing all things you want to share with the public.

Back on topic, I'm so hyped for f(x) performances next week with live singing.

And also, this Sunday, BEG comeback stage.

H.Y.P.E.

ramyeon

Just trying to share pics of hot women. Seems the standard course of action in here.

Sorry!

Let's get back to idols!
Except they're celebrities not random people who haven't given permission for their photos to be posted all over the internet. Kinda creepy dude. Just my two cents.

dokish

Banned
Except they're celebrities not random people who haven't given permission for their photos to be posted all over the internet. Kinda creepy dude. Just my two cents.
I could say many things about how this argument is stupid, so I will just say that her Facebook album is open for anyone too see and consequently share. I'm not selling or bad mouthing her photos, so there you have it.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
I could say many things about how this argument is stupid, so I will just say that her Facebook album is open for anyone too see and consequently share. I'm not selling or bad mouthing her photos, so there you have it.
That's fine but they're still just regular people. It doesn't matter if you badmouth them or compliment them, you're still posting someone's FACEBOOK pictures on a huge forum.

FALSE.

You do NOT own her pictures, thereby it's technically illegal to post them. Unless she specifically tells you that you can share the photos, those photos, no matter if they're in a public album on Facebook/Twitter/GAF, they're protected by certain laws that can lead to be a bunch of things.

If you really want to post pictures of her, then go grab a camera, ask her if you can pictures of her then post it here. Otherwise, all you're doing is making yourself, and the posters of this thread look pretty bad. We're only 6 pages away, at least let us enjoy a OT5 before shit goes down the toilet.

dokish

Banned
That's fine but they're still just regular people. It doesn't matter if you badmouth them or compliment them, you're still posting someone's FACEBOOK pictures on a huge forum.
I'm terribly sorry master.
Btw, would you like anything from here? I don't think they have Nana stuff.

dokish

Banned
FALSE.

You do NOT own her pictures, thereby it's technically illegal to post them. Unless she specifically tells you that you can share the photos, those photos, no matter if they're in a public album on Facebook/Twitter/GAF, they're protected by certain laws.
I indeed do not own her pictures and they are indeed protected by law. They belong to Facebook actually and because of certain terms I can use LIKE IM USING in here (not claiming credits for it or anything). I read the Facebook terms and I'm legal.

But that's no reason to be a dick and fight the entire K Pop thread, so I will edit them right away.

Pendulum

Edit: Replaced with a superior fiddle version
sojin50.gif

-------

That app that fans use to display messages on their phone during concerts - anyone know what it is?

-------

Edit: Victoria, making sunglasses straps look cool.
tumblr_mqlrmjoLEK1qbgdrko1_1280.jpg

(._.)

Banned
all of the new f(x) is really good

glad to see that at least some kpop groups actually having interesting thing tried with their music.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom