• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

ryan-ts

Was going through my photobucket account and found my old tumblr posts:

yoona-57.jpg

taeny.png

SNSD-Fashion-2011.png

single-cover-sistar-how-dare-you.png

orangecaramel.png

miss-a-images_24012.png

Things were difficult because I arrived [from Taiwan] knowing practically no Korean. I was lonely, especially when I missed my family, or when I had to go through hardships by myself. And when the trainers would yell at me, asking if I was joking about my pronunciation, it made me feel bad. It was even hard to order things like chicken and pork over the phone!
Tzuyu in ELLE magazine

applaud her. Must be really hard. Makes me remember seeing BoA on Japanese TV when she was 15 or 16.

llehuty

EXY tho...

Edit: Didn't know she released a track before.

She is really good, but I'm still laughing at Hyorin not knowing her. Anyway, ep 7 spoilers.

Really satisfying episode, Yezi winning Truedy both in solo and in team battles. EXY was really good in her first stage, but also was the other girl that I forgot her name. She definitely deserved to place better than Sua and Jiyoon, oh well.

Also, that final battle for track 8 must be the first time that Yezi drops the ball in the whole show, but I was totally ok, because the other 3 really stepped up to the plate.

In general all the perfromances showed in the episode were really entertaining.

And from the next episode preview:
They are doing again the shitty team battle thing in duos. I'm already angry without knowing the results, but Yezi being paired up with Sua of all people gives me Tymee & Jace vibes. :/

I actually liked the song
while the video was playing in another tab, yuck at that tryhard mess.
Nothing original or anything, but the melody of the hook is quite pleasant, that Sesame Street tier lyrics though...

Me liking a Zico song... how did this happen...

feist_

Banned
Twice - The Star Magazine | 더스타THE STAR 15년 11월호 MAKING STORY (WELCOME TO TWICE)

Twice | [SSTV영상] 트와이스(TWICE), 상큼미 폭발~ ‘우아하게’ 남심 저격하는 러블리걸들~ (아시아 드림콘서트)

T-ara, Twice, EXID | [tvdaily] ★티아라-트와이스-EXID★ 남심 흔드는 '파격' 퍼포먼스…섹시퀸은 누구?

Wonder Girls, Krystal, Hara, others | [tvdaily] ★크리스탈-제시카★ 아이돌 최강 비주얼 자매

Park Shin Hye | [SSTV영상] 이종석-박신혜, 선남선녀의 방긋 미소 “국무총리표창 받으러 왔어요” (대중문화예술상)

IU, Jun Ji Hyun, Park Shin Hye, Girls Day | tvdaily] ★아이유-전지현-걸스데이-박신혜★ '한국의 대표 미녀 스타들' (대중문화예술상 시상식)

Media blackout again for BEG comeback. Soon.

Nah, I saw Juhee. She's been dancing for SM a lot this year (including for f(x) in Japan when they used the eye masks/coverings before) and posted about f(x)'s comeback on Instagram a few days ago.
Heh. Missed the postings, I happened to notice her eyes behind the face covering (/no creeper).Think it's the same recognition that allows me to later recall people I've met briefly, cars and other things even from limited initial exposure, or only seeing small parts of the whole person/object.

llehuty

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I blame Sua

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I blame Sua

giphynroz5.gif

Not even Yubin and Jiyoon can get me to watch this scripted fuckery anymore. Just give whichever girl was supposed to win all along, the win, and end this shit. Yezus died for our sins.

JustinBB7

New running man was super fun, took a while on some no-name guest but it's nice to see the members and their real life friends in this way. UEE bored out of her mind was really funny too lol.

llehuty

Phew, at least they got 4th place... righttttt?

Not quoting Forneus because I'm afraid of how this is going to have the worse ending possible. (I'm hoping it all ends up being a big joke from both of you).

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
It's not really a spoiler as much as bottled up anger. This show is so...BIASED toward some of the girls on there, that's is painfully blatant the "heroes" of the season had been decided before the first frame was even shot. Problem is, no one bought it once the show aired.

Let's face it, one of these girls in incredibly charismatic, talented, and a
crazy goddamn dog. And everyone (knetz, inetz, GAF everyone!) fell for her. Problem is, she's a heel. I mean the show played her as a ditz, via editing. An airhead, but truth is, she's partially deaf. The producers knew it but hey! Let's make her look like a supervillain.Truedy and Sua FTW. amirite guys? Guys?!

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
yezus doesn't need uprs
fraudy is a made up person
sua is a yg bribe

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Next UR content:
When Yezus makes her return, they better have shot a short film like...

You see members of Dal Shabet, Rainbow, Spica, Sonamoo, Fiestar, Stellar, Sunny Hill and other nugus who should have been huge...And they are crying at Yezus's tomb which is blocked by a boulder. She should have won. She should have made it big cries out Kim Boa. The girls keep crying and lamenting. Why! Why aren't we under YG! laments Linzy. I'm a good rapper right? But no one will ever notice whispers Lee Seungah. And bam the fucking boulder moves and a figure stands at the entrance of the tomb. In a tattered white cloak, barefoot, with bleeding palms and a crown of thorns. It's Yezus. Alive and well. And there's a close up on Cao Lu's face: She has returned.

Cut to Jiyoon and Yubin counting their silver coins, which they got for voting Sua. The door creaks open as they dry their tears. The tears of betrayal. Yezus stands in the doorway and points to Yubin. Your crap vote was foretold. It's why I Feel You didn't win shit in shows. Bam bitch. She turns to Jiyoon. Remember 4Minute's vacation variety show which had Sistar as the guests? Yeah. Well Hyorin wasn't on. Guess what. She hates you. She laughs at you. You'll never win her over. Traitor. And Yezus slowly dissolves into a magical mist of kickass rapping.

Finally a shot of Truedy, and Tiffany decked out in a Satan outfit. Don't worry Truthedy...The producers can't let her win. It's why I am here.

llehuty

giphynroz5.gif

Lmao the whole episode... like, I don't even...

I correct what I said before, I blame Mnet.

It's beyond stupid having this couple format for the last fucking song. And lol at the girls deciding who to kick out, with open and ordered vote even... wat?

Kind of redeemed with their "oh, did we fuck up somehow?" to get Yezi back (I would have appreciated this last season).

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Kind of redeemed with their "oh, did we fuck up somehow?" to get Yezi back (I would have appreciated this last season).

I don't believe MNet cares. Truedy gets a special guest for a goddamn wrestling style team-up against Yezi. No way she can win that.

Pendulum

Next UR content:
When Yezus makes her return, they better have shot a short film like...

You see members of Dal Shabet, Rainbow, Spica, Sonamoo, Fiestar, Stellar, Sunny Hill and other nugus who should have been huge...And they are crying at Yezus's tomb which is blocked by a boulder. She should have won. She should have made it big cries out Kim Boa. The girls keep crying and lamenting. Why! Why aren't we under YG! laments Linzy. I'm a good rapper right? But no one will ever notice whispers Lee Seungah. And bam the fucking boulder moves and a figure stands at the entrance of the tomb. In a tattered white cloak, barefoot, with bleeding palms and a crown of thorns. It's Yezus. Alive and well. And there's a close up on Cao Lu's face: She has returned.

Cut to Jiyoon and Yubin counting their silver coins, which they got for voting Sua. The door creaks open as they dry their tears. The tears of betrayal. Yezus stands in the doorway and points to Yubin. Your crap vote was foretold. It's why I Feel You didn't win shit in shows. Bam bitch. She turns to Jiyoon. Remember 4Minute's vacation variety show which had Sistar as the guests? Yeah. Well Hyorin wasn't on. Guess what. She hates you. She laughs at you. You'll never win her over. Traitor. And Yezus slowly dissolves into a magical mist of kickass rapping.

Finally a shot of Truedy, and Tiffany decked out in a Satan outfit. Don't worry Truthedy...The producers can't let her win. It's why I am here.

F0rneus
Tears in the rain
(Today, 10:58 AM)

Top Bottom