• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

Pendulum

Yeah, but it would make sense for them to finish promotions if they had agreed to Produce 101 at that stage. Anyway, all speculation. Somin wasn't there. DSP can't handle shit. Those are the 2 facts.

edit:
As expected
Many unhappy AOA fans have expressed their discontentment, commenting, "Some people call AOA 'ah-oh-ah' already, so that's basically the same thing. Produce 101 needs to change their name", "Just go by number 101..Why IOI", "Honestly it's too similar. It automatically reminds me of AOA", and more.

Even regular netizens, who aren't fans of AOA, spoke up with, "IOI is just bad. Change it", "There are so many different names you can go with! IOI is stupid"," Do you have to make it look like the numbers 101? Come on.. there are better names out there",

First Spica album since 2012.

U2COz.gif
U2COz.gif
U2COz.gif

No No Eul

"Some people call AOA 'ah-oh-ah' already"

They should probably stop doing that.

Still, IOI is a pretty terrible name. The team that subbed Produce 101 came up with several much better alternatives weeks ago, none of which I can remember right now.

Other excellent suggestions (taken from OneHallyu) include:

• Sohye Wants To Be A Singer
  • Always Staring, Don't Know What To Say (t/n: Sohye's lyric mistake during Irony performance)
  • My Daughter Geum Sohye
  • Sohye & Friends
  • I Want To Hear That I Did Well
  • Sohye
  • Sohye Life Theatre
  • Sohye and The Rest
  • Jelly Flavor of Sohye

Edit: In fact, I think I'll just refer to the group as Sohye Life Theatre as a matter of course.

llehuty

Where does Oh My Girl rank among the new girl groups? Im guessing below Lovelyz but above WJSN.

They are above both
in my heart.

WJSN is a total no event as of today, Lovelyz are doing ok, I guess? Underperforming a bit taking into account the backing they have.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Lovelyz could be going harder, but I'm glad they aren't getting rookie year'd into oblivion. Lord only knows how GFRIEND hasn't had someone hospitalized from sheer exhaustion yet. Lovelyz is very likable in variety work, so that's good. GFRIEND has done some variety stuff now but I still don't have a feel for them. OMG are basically nonexistent to me outside their performances. I don't even know any members names besides YooA. Somehow Twice has been going so hard and gotten so much exposure already that I have a feel for like 3/4 of them despite not being all that into them or their music besides Sana and Jihyo. Makes me happy for JYPE because that house needs more success for what they offer the world.

Edit: Forgot to mention WJSN and I guess that says it all. This girl in my avatar wins points for her adorable Chun Li look but I don't know anything except that she is who they play up for center. Similar to YooA, I guess. At least OMG has some good songs tho. WJSN has offered up trash.

New Hani haircut
Don't tell me this is the new thing.

I was at a Korean Karaoke bar just now and the fncking machine played KARA's "Lupin" MV in the background while my friend was belting out Barry Manilow's "The Old Songs." Pair that up with some alcohol and yeah...

giphy.gif

Dice

Pendulum

Don't tell me this is the new thing.

Momo and Sana at baseball game

something so endearing about this clip lol

You did not click on the most important thing you will click on today.
The most important thing you will click on today
ヽ(´▽`)/
(cam)

Here's Twice's performance at the baseball game. (The hair colors in that leaked MV pic weren't permanent, which is good to know.)

---

First of the JYPE duets - Bernard Park, Hye Rim(Wonder Girls) "With You(니가 보인다)" M/V

---

I.O.I (Produce 101) is having a reality show. Of course.
CfGRAacUAAEhPhf.jpg

roaSone

I'm not sure I'll be able to handle the comeback of Twice, never been this hyped before.
(I know we don't even have any teasers whatsoever yet but, it's just because it's Twice.)

lmfao at Shannon, you would think MBK would have a tighter leash on their dungeon!dols. The crap she said is embarrassing. I was rooting for her but girl bye.

IOI getting a reality show was to be expected. I don't think they'll have any privacy for the next 10 months.

Also I am just in awe with Hyosung's performance stages. I am absolutely getting my life. She's fully bedazzled, has that wind machine on high and is looking flawless. I can't imagine that outfit is comfortable, but it's just so stunning. Only downside is that she's not really showing her smile for this serious 'goddess' concept, she kinda looks worried the entire time.

Slay.

Dice

the relevant duo

Also I am just in awe with Hyosung's performance stages. I am absolutely getting my life. She's fully bedazzled, has that wind machine on high and is looking flawless. I can't imagine that outfit is comfortable, but it's just so stunning. Only downside is that she's not really showing her smile for this serious 'goddess' concept, she kinda looks worried the entire time.
plus her sexy ninja dancer clan is awesome

Top Bottom