• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

llehuty

I'm still amazed by how good Deepened was. Will definitely be one of the underrated gems of the year.
It SOTY material for me. I think I will do a personal top releases of the year soon, because I'm starting to lose track. On that same topic, the last Laboum track is a grower, and I feel like is going to sneak up in my early top 10.

Pendulum

I just learned that the one I like in GFRIEND is named Sowon.

I found out the GFriend I like is Sowon.

giphy.gif

llehuty

[MV] HISTORY(히스토리) _ Queen
The cheapest of the cheapest sax samples. I thought we had left this behind. Loen needs to get their shit together with this group.

K-TIGERS BEGINS

The coed k-pop group dream is alive!
They are just a taekwondo team :/

[Teaser] Mintty(민트) _ Already Go Lady(얼레리 꼴레리)
[Teaser 2] Mintty(민트) _ Already Go Lady(얼레리 꼴레리)
*Crap crap crap crap crap* CL better watch out

UP10TION(업텐션)_나한테만 집중해(ATTENTION) TEASER #2
I'm really rooting for this boy group for some reason.

[MV] Perfume 「FLASH」
Youtube link
And I'll take any excuse that I can to post it again.

llehuty omg, I've been 'lowkey' into up10tion too. Their debut track is fire and then their 2nd single is pretty good in a douchey little way, which I don't mind. I've just been on the fence because their styling is crap and they overuse their visual members while I prefer the other members. This comeback seems to do less of that, it definitely looks promising.

Seriously their debut concept. Such a cool song and then they wear these fugly high-schoolish outfits. I'm picky when it comes to boybands so stuff like this annoys me. (I have KNK to please me this year, though at the expense of labelmate Bestie not promoting)

JKTrix

When other people are collectively covering your songs on television, you are far past worrying about being 'bested'
Isn't it 8 if you count the shame thread with legends like Salazar, Altair, Phonomezer, Eraldocoil, and whoever else(forgive me if I've forgotten your name lol) that we lost through time?
I was counting the 'shame' thread as Zero since it was my first one and seemed to lead straight into OT1

JKTrix

photo_60036716_1.gif

PantherLotus was rocking this long before kpop-gaf was 'organized' and I'm not sure he ever participated, but he definitely indirectly pointed some people to the threads.

Lots of GAFers around with K-pop avatars that don't post in here though. I'm always surprised when I see a fairly hardcore one (as in "this picture was just released this week") attached to a name I don't recognize. Just reminds me how niche our group is.

Numb

photo_60036716_1.gif

PantherLotus was rocking this long before kpop-gaf was 'organized' and I'm not sure he ever participated, but he definitely indirectly pointed some people to the threads.

Lots of GAFers around with K-pop avatars that don't post in here though. I'm always surprised when I see a fairly hardcore one (as in "this picture was just released this week") attached to a name I don't recognize. Just reminds me how niche our group is.

K-pop too intense
Watching from the sidelines is enough for some people

Niks

photo_60036716_1.gif

Yeah I remember that.
It had be the most asked about avatar on GAF back then.

I was counting the 'shame' thread as Zero since it was my first one and seemed to lead straight into OT1

I'm still wondering if weekend_warrior's thread was the "shame" thread or if it's something else completely lol.

K-pop too intense
Watching from the sidelines is enough for some people

Heh, it isn't as intense as it used to be imo. Back then, there was an argument basically everyday(hence why OT5 was titled "Controversies Over Nothing"), creepy but entertaining posters, fanfiction about K-Pop GAF members, and more ridiculous stuff that we parodied from the main K-Pop fanbase.

Those were good times tbh lol.

AReed

Ah I didn't even know kcon was here in Japan this past weekend. I would've maybe considered possibly going. And fangirled to Dahyun!

Peru

LOL Saenuri so fucking unlikeable they (based on early polls) couldn't even win majority over the most rubbish opposition in history. Any loss for the conservative dogs is a good one, but I would be happier if Minjoo Party wasn't such a dogshit alternative. Still, this goes to show that if, next time, someone on the left manage to put together a half-decent campaign they should crush Saenuri.

photo_60036716_1.gif

I just want to know what the numbers were supposed to mean in this PV

also they are all like 17 in the video its crazy

Niks

Surprised no one has mentioned anything here.

Taeyeon got harassed by sasaengs.
Somehow one(some) of them got ahold of her kakaotalk number (?) and began selling or leaking the number to people online. Shes been getting calls non-stop not only from people in korea but from other countries too. Apparently other idols are on the same boat.

taengstagram said:
Every 3 minutes... For several days, early morning, afternoon, day...

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016...tration-toward-late-night-calls-from-sasaengs

Some people lead such sad lifes.

Pendulum

This shit has gone on for years, but now global portals like Instagram have made it easy for international idiots to find these personal details and increase the harassment by a magnitude. Tzuyu's number - a 16 year old's - is being sold amongst many others (including parents/siblings of EXO members).

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Yeah and they most-likely do it by finding out so-and-so is family/friend to the idol and then find some way to go through that person's phone since they aren't as guarded as idols. Sick and creepy fucks.

Seo In Young once replied to me on Twitter. It was one of the most iconic moments of my life. I can't find the original pic screenshot, only this one. Also my Twitter handle was from during my SHINee stanning days. :I

tumblr_li5ev7Uzkx1qa3xejo1_500.gif

Top Bottom