• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

TWICE - 'Cheer Up' Teaser One.

Can't wait to be part of TWICE's whirl.

Not liking it. Doesn't sound particularly indicative of what the song will be like though.

htUi2WG.jpg

ax6aDPO.jpg

TFc2tmq.jpg

RQEybPp.jpg

image.php
image.php

[MV] UP10TION(업텐션) _ ATTENTION(나한테만 집중해)
Song is good, but maybe not memorable? The choreo has some cool parts, but the fanservice section is super extra.

Considering this is their 3rd release and they're from Teen Top's company I'm also a bit let down. Teen Top released 'no more perfume' at this time which is my jam. But overall that choreo is awesome despite the awkward moments, VIXX has those touchy moments in some of their choreos but it works for their concept. In this case it really just feels like fanservice yea, I do love the high kick wave thing. But eh.. The song is cool but it's just that, doesn't really have a jammable hook.

Also RIP dark!vixx it was nice knowing ya.

Edit: Is Hyosung wrapping up her solo promos soon? She is getting her song cut, poor girl. She deserved to do better, I feel like this song didn't really make an impact despite being flawless. Love her little lace outfit, her designers deserve an award for these promos.

Pendulum

Other performances:
GFriend- TWICE's "Like Ooh Ahh"
Mamamoo- BTOB's "It's Okay"
BTOB- Mamamoo's "You're The Best"
Seventeen - Girl Group Medley
Up10tion- Boy Group Medley
EXID x WJSN- EXID's "Up & Down" and "Hot Pink" (confirms debut song was completely wrong for WJSN)
APink x Oh My Girl- APink's "Mr. Chu" and "Remember"

Speaking of Oh My Girl, Seunghee was diagnosed with hyperventilation syndrome the other day and was absent from Inkigayo. In her absence, all the other members covered her parts together.

---

JYP has filmed a Weekly Idol episode - teaser
(Where's my OMG episode for this promotion round?)

---

AOA reportedly filming a MV in Guam. Lifesaver concept.

---

Another episode of that Nayeon/Minhyuk web thing (featuring Nayeon only this time) - Twice Nayeon, BTOB Minhyuk. Tip to treat ill-mannered people. Oh! My God! TIP EP2

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
AOA coming to save kpop.

Edit: GFriend did Twice better than Twice did GFriend. REKT!

Peru

I saw some photos of tteokbokki today and nearly cried. Eating in Korea was a spiritual experience, daily. I swear to god when I move from this backwater place with no conception of asian ingredients I will make it a mission to be good at making at least a few basic Korean dishes.

4Minute's "Hate" has surpassed 300,000 "Likes" on YouTube in just 77 days. They're the only female artists to achieve the feat in 2016
1.jpg

Most impressive thing is their Like / Dislike ratio. They’re on a different level.
2.jpg

Imagine SM determined to convince the public that Yoona is ugly, Taeyeon is a bad singer and Yuri is useless in a bid to promote a particular member ... the consequences for SNSD would have been devastating. And this is exactly what happened to 4Minute for many years.

4Minute members were robbed at gunpoint in broad daylight in front of everyone.

Ideally OMG becomes the next A Pink. Watching the special stage with OMG and A Pink, the cute/pretty suits them well and they need to double down on that concept.

Hopefully WJSN has found their image now. The Catch Me/ EXID is what they should be going for.

Yuju with the high note was amazing.

Pendulum

Another concept with an underlying horror element?

Wasn't expecting that, but it seems that they've found their niché.

If the information is to be believed, it's a teen/high school movie concept with a number of parodies. We've already seen them as cheerleaders in early pics, and this teaser looks to be based on the horror sub genre (Scream/I Know What You Did Last Summer/etc). Could very well see a different sub-genre tomorrow.

llehuty

Giant panda said:
Because of their low-energy diet they avoid stressful situations and exertion, preferring shallow slopes and solitary living. [...] In addition to eating for about half a day, the giant pandas spend the rest of their time in sleeping. In the wild, the giant pandas sleep for 2 to 4 hours between its two meals, whose favorite sleeping poses include lying flat on their backs, lying on their sides, lying on their stomachs, stretching their paws and rolling themselves up into balls

For some reason, I never thought about how accurate A-pink's fandom name was.

broz0rs

I saw some photos of tteokbokki today and nearly cried. Eating in Korea was a spiritual experience, daily. I swear to god when I move from this backwater place with no conception of asian ingredients I will make it a mission to be good at making at least a few basic Korean dishes.

you can buy tteokbokki packs from ebay or amazon, albeit can be pricey cause of shipping

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
you can buy tteokbokki packs from ebay or amazon, albeit can be pricey cause of shipping
It's not the same. NOT THE SAAAME!

Over 3 years without Korean food. I'll be at the wailing wall with Peru.

JKTrix

Notice the outfits look familiar? Dancing Queen was all recorded (music video and all) in 2008 and was going to be the main single instead of Gee. Don't think they've officially said why they switched, though it's not hard to guess at why.

We often lament when a certain single headlines an album's release, yet there are several songs on the album that might have been a stronger choice. This was one instance where they dodged that bullet.

Peru

Yeah but I don't think they'll ship foodstuff to Norway. I'll probably be in a city where they sell that stuff come late fall anyway so I'll have to be patient.

Notice the outfits look familiar? Dancing Queen was all recorded (music video and all) in 2008 and was going to be the main single instead of Gee. Don't think they've officially said why they switched, though it's not hard to guess at why.

We often lament when a certain single headlines an album's release, yet there are several songs on the album that might have been a stronger choice. This was one instance where they dodged that bullet.

Gee is a great song yes.

but to be honest I thought Dancing Queens video was recorded later on, they seem older, plus the connection to I Got a Boy

Pendulum

but to be honest I thought Dancing Queens video was recorded later on, they seem older, plus the connection to I Got a Boy

Recorded/filmed in 2008, released in 2012 (same month of IGAB) with the first and last 23 seconds of the MV newly recorded (hence the time machine gadget). Apart from the veil of a (little bit of a) more mature song, they very much look the same age as in "Gee".

Recorded/filmed in 2008, released in 2012 (same month of IGAB) with the first and last 23 seconds of the MV newly recorded (hence the time machine gadget). Apart from the veil of a (little bit of a) more mature song, they very much look the same age as in "Gee".

ok hair dye, I didnt think of that, no Ronald McSunny

Top Bottom