• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT7| A Great Trash Leader as Always

llehuty

pvyyzpu.gif

Quoted for new page. Xiyeon the reaction gif god we needed.

llehuty

More KARD teasers. Excited for this track and their official debut that's to come after.

Those outfits are giving me some strong latin vibes (although I have no idea what Somin is wearing). It looks like they have already plenty of fans in Brazil, but releasing a straight up kpop song with latin flavour would give them a huge boost in popularity in latin america.

Been out of action for a while so I'm not sure if it's been posted but FEMM are now on spotify (I know it's not kpop but FEMM are awesome)

Kazzy

Hadn't really given them any attention before this comeback but Laboum's new song is so good!

I've also been into this nugu boyband Seven O'Clock's song Echo. Song is a bit rough around the edges with the production but I enjoy the track even if it doesn't sound particularly original.

Edit: god dammit MBK just has to be extra trash by doing Yebin wrong like this

Boss Mog

Man that DIA showcase was a trainwreck.

dia_1492714032_daa.gif

dia_1492714124_da.gif

And the agency made it sound like Eunjin was dying when it just looks like she was pissed and didn't give a fuck so they removed her.

No No Eul

I don't really follow or care for DIA but that seems like some juicy drama... can anybody clue me in? Lol.

This is the official narrative:
Soompi said:
On April 19, DIA held their comeback showcase for their new album “Yolo.” The showcase was broadcast through Naver V Live and emceed by labelmate Shannon and DIA’s producer Kim Kwang Soo.

During the showcase, Eunjin was seen having difficulties with the choreography, eventually stopping altogether. In the middle of the showcase, she disappeared off stage.

The MCs explained that Eunjin had previously taken medicine on an empty stomach due to her busy schedule and had been taken to the hospital after experiencing difficulties breathing.

Member Huihyeon said, “On top of the press conference, I think that the time we’ve put into meeting everyone has taken a toll on our bodies. We will go and see Eunjin at the hospital later.”

Let's be honest though, whatever actually happened, it was probably KKS/MBK's fault.

ChunghaGAF, we did it brehs.

We here now.

Next up: Yoojung's group needs to not be trash. *fingers remain crossed*

Wonder Girls and T-ara
There goes 2 of my top 3 songs creators :(
SMH at these two. T-ara in particular because we were robbed of years of prime-era T-ara due to a fabricated scandal which they never recovered from in full.

Add to that the 2Yoon & The 3Minutes breakup, plus the impending end of f(x) and 2016-2017 is tough times.

Knew Xiyeon would become a goldmine for gifs.
I told you she won me over immediately with produce-101-smile-to-roll-eyes.gif

Instant classic.

Meanwhile Rena needs to put her hair in a pony tail.
We've already established: Rena can do whatever she wants.

I've yet to watch the video or even listen to this song.

Simply quoting for accuracy.
Maybe "dreamy" isn't the exact adjective I'd use, but Haeri has always been great with a weighty voice and highly capable at emoting.

BTW, llehuty:
Do you still feel YooA "over dances" as you mentioned before? Because...

This is good. Can never go wrong combining the god-level talent of 1M Dance Studio and Oh My Girl.

As always, the 1 Million dance collective remain one of the greatest things to ever happen to K-Pop/Rap/R&B.

BESTie are never coming back.
Feels like I first said this semi-seriously at least one year ago or so.

Truth hurts.

F8Aqujf.png

I actually really like this though.
Days later, I'm still laughing. This fandom name.

More KARD teasers. Excited for this track and their official debut that's to come after.
We all are.

KARD have been one of the brightest spots in recent music. If J.Seph and Jiwoo (especially) get sufficient time to display their vocals, I'll be happy.

I don't really follow or care for DIA but that seems like some juicy drama... can anybody clue me in? Lol.
Eunjin quickly became ill after seeing Yebin's new hair. Poor girl.

Her reactions are not normal, and closeups of her face *seem* to be something more than simply being rude, but netizens always know best. They taught us Eunjin was being a disrespectful iljin, while simultaneously having "her time of the month" for all to see.

As you do.

http://www.asianjunkie.com/2017/04/...dias-eunjin-the-second-hwayoung-or-something/
http://en.koreaportal.com/articles/...due-breathing-problems-during-performance.htm
https://www.soompi.com/2017/04/19/dias-eunjin-taken-hospital-middle-comeback-showcase/

MBK/CCM and KKS remain awful though, so no surprises if artists do rebel.

Guys. We need to change the narrative, and only post stuff that shows Eunjin in a better light.

https://i.redd.it/imrfr2b17rsy.jpg
Like how a random video she did covering Blackpink's "Playing With Fire" choreo has more views than some groups' proper MV releases?

While fans are distracted by Chaeyeon's visuals, Eunjin remains an even more underrated/under-loved member than Yebin.

Along with Seulgi, YooA and some others she is among the top tier of idol dancers. Great style, I wouldn't be surprised if Eunjin was/is a b-girl.

·feist·;225684911 said:

llehuty

Brazil kpop GAF alert!
After high demand, K.A.R.D adds two more stops in Brazil tour: another fanmeet in Recife (06/27) and another show in Sao Paulo (07/02)
No excuses :p

힌트(HINT) 1st Single 탕탕탕 M/V
A bit bland, but it's a cute debut.

에이시드 (A-seed) - 흔들어
Oh look, another trashy uninspired dance group making a generic release. *Yawn*

MOMOLAND(모모랜드) - "어마어마해 (Wonderful love)" Teaser
Worst choreo of the year early candidate, making dabbing the key point dance with a cute concept.

https://youtu.be/d9IxdwEFk1c

IU - Palette MV

The lyrics and video for this are great.
Lmao, she is such a Corinne Bailey Rae fangirl, it's adorable. Song is super chill, going to be on the charts for a year.

Boss Mog

[STATION] Red Velvet 레드벨벳_Would U_Live Acoustic Version
Joy still MIA :(

Didn't expect a ballad from ChungHa. It's only a pre-release track though; I'm sure the title track will show off her dance skills, at least I hope so.

She looks great. I always said her visuals were underrated in I.O.I.

I just hope she's surrounded by some good people that watch out for her, cause she doesn't have any of her old group-mates to lean on or new ones either.

Numb

·feist·;234378831 said:
ChunghaGAF, we did it brehs.

We here now.

Next up: Yoojung's group needs to not be trash. *fingers remain crossed*

SMH at these two. T-ara in particular because we were robbed of years of prime-era T-ara due to a fabricated scandal which they never recovered from in full.

Add to that the 2Yoon & The 3Minutes breakup, plus the impending end of f(x) and 2016-2017 is tough times.

I told you she won me over immediately with produce-101-smile-to-roll-eyes.gif

Instant classic.

We've already established: Rena can do whatever she wants.

I've yet to watch the video or even listen to this song.

Simply quoting for accuracy.
Maybe "dreamy" isn't the exact adjective I'd use, but Haeri has always been great with a weighty voice and highly capable at emoting.

BTW, llehuty:
Do you still feel YooA "over dances" as you mentioned before? Because...

This is good. Can never go wrong combining the god-level talent of 1M Dance Studio and Oh My Girl.

As always, the 1 Million dance collective remain one of the greatest things to ever happen to K-Pop/Rap/R&B.

Feels like I first said this semi-seriously at least one year ago or so.

Truth hurts.

Days later, I'm still laughing. This fandom name.

We all are.

KARD have been one of the brightest spots in recent music. If J.Seph and Jiwoo (especially) get sufficient time to display their vocals, I'll be happy.

Eunjin quickly became ill after seeing Yebin's new hair. Poor girl.

Her reactions are not normal, and closeups of her face *seem* to be something more than simply being rude, but netizens always know best. They taught us Eunjin was being a disrespectful iljin, while simultaneously having "her time of the month" for all to see.

As you do.

http://www.asianjunkie.com/2017/04/...dias-eunjin-the-second-hwayoung-or-something/
http://en.koreaportal.com/articles/...due-breathing-problems-during-performance.htm
https://www.soompi.com/2017/04/19/dias-eunjin-taken-hospital-middle-comeback-showcase/

MBK/CCM and KKS remain awful though, so no surprises if artists do rebel.

Like how a random video she did covering Blackpink's "Playing With Fire" choreo has more views than some groups' proper MV releases?

While fans are distracted by Chaeyeon's visuals, Eunjin remains an even more underrated/under-loved member than Yebin.

Along with Seulgi, YooA and some others she is among the top tier of idol dancers. Great style, I wouldn't be surprised if Eunjin was/is a b-girl.

I didn't even have time to recover from 4Minute disband -_-

Numb

Bookmarked that girl on the skateboard while there is a chill beat in the background but it got taken down
Somebody know what im talking about and is there a YT vid of it?

Numb

Doul

Neo Member
Has anyone else watched the Cosmic Girls series "My Cosmic Diary"? Generally speaking, it's a regular behind-the-scenes look at a rookie girl group but there are parts of the show that are framed through the eyes of a fictional WJSN super fan who follows the group everywhere it goes.

At the start, these segments were just kind of irritating but they've become increasingly creepy as the series has progressed. I'm now up to episode 5 where WJSN has stopped their official promotions for MoMoMo and the super fan is desperately posting on message boards trying to locate their whereabouts and tracking them down wherever and whenever he can. He's practically a full-blown stalker at this point.

You'd almost think it's meant to be some sort of damning social commentary but it's played far too sincerely for that, like, "aren't these fans so adorable, the way they'll do anything to see their faves is so heart-warming". :/

tl;dr I still don't know who half the members are.

I've watched this since I recently became obsessed with Yeoreum. Seriously she's super cute damn... But back to the point! You summed up my thoughts about this segment. At first I thought it was fine, I even thought it was refreshing idea. In the latest episodes it did feel unhealthy though. But thinking about it, it's really not surprising that they might want to encourage this kind of behaviour if you admit that kpop groups basically feed off of obsessive fans. But yeah, it's rather creepy.

Every rap battle should end this way:
Haseul vs Hyunjin — 이달의소녀탐구 #97 (LOOΠΔ TV #97)

Seems it will be a while before Vivi's "Everyday I Love You" MV hits the 300K view goal for Jinsoul's "unmasking." #LoonaTheNeverDebut

In DIA news, iljin thug Eunjin stood in place during another group video: [릴레이댄스] 다이아(DIA)_나랑 사귈래

R1920x0

Best 'boum Yulhee.

Speaking of Seulgi's "Infinite Girl" dance stage cohort + current TV show co-star:

Top Bottom