• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT7| A Great Trash Leader as Always

One of the greats.

Agreed.

I didn't get to the US until 2003 so I didn't even know about football then but my cousin was a huge Rams fan and caught me up to the greatness of Marshall Faulk.

He's one of the reasons why I wanted to play running back in middle school even though I knew jack shit about football haha.

Stellar 5th member, Soyoung:

DAAy5MjW0AAB24O.jpg

Is there any explanation/reason for this? If they piss the fanbase that is throwing money at their makestars, they will be in trouble.

Stellar fans on Reddit seem to be pissed over this news, lol. Well, it's understandable with the amount of money they've been throwing at them and expecting it to fund the evolution of the members they know and admire. Rather than come out of the blue with this news, they should've given her a chance to showcase her ~charms~ so everyone can warm up to her.

llehuty

Boss★Moogle;237123300 said:
I wish I could say I knew which one she was. I only remember Minji from that group cause of Produce 101 and her haircut that makes her stand out.
It's the other one from Produce 101. She actually ended up winning best rapper out of the bunch when they did the skills competition with audience vote.

llehuty

소희(SOHEE)_Spotlight M/V Teaser
I'm questioning if she really needs a group or if she could make it as a solo artist already.

SEVENTEEN(세븐틴) 4th Mini Album 'Al1' Highlight Medley
Sounds very SM-ish, I like it.

Kimlip debut tracklist said:
Cha cha malone? This is going to be gooood. I guess this girl's concept is going to be radically different from the previous members. Interesting that there aren't any features this time around.

Yezi not looking like Yezi said:

In kind of offtopic news, I got a VIP ticket to see Grace in Prague. With the currency exchange it ended up being 26€, than includes "Early Entry, Soundcheck, Pre-Fan Meeting show + Meet & Greet with Grace (At V.I.P room) : Solo Photo + Take a polaroid photo + get a signed photo album of Grace"... I mean, just the album alone must cost that.

Boss Mog

I listened to "Why" a few times today and man was that song underrated. I don't get why it sorta flopped (Did it even get a win on a music show? I think "Starlight" got one but not "Why"). I mean I get she only promoted it for like two days, but still. It's so good, not just as a kpop song but as a song period. During the Gayos she only did "Rain" and "11:11" and this song was just forgotten; so sad. The choreography was cool too.

I wish it was Triple T though to be honest. I really liked "Born To Be Wild" more than "Mystery" even though the video kinda gives you seizures.

Eldren

Boss★Moogle;237275271 said:
I wish it was Triple T though to be honest. I really liked "Born To Be Wild" more than "Mystery" even though the video kinda gives you seizures.

Born To Be Wild was a lot of fun but I much preferred the live version, something about the sound mix on the studio version sounds weird to me. I'm just excited to see what she does next, she's been talking about solo projects for years (even though most sones like to think otherwise) so I'm happy she's finally getting to branch out on her own a bit more.

I have no fucking clue why but the chorus of Signal is stuck in my head right now. Oddly enough, this is the first time it's gotten stuck in my head since it came out.

This is gooooood. Feels like something BoA would release. I'm honestly suprised that there aren't more female soloist going the BoA route in terms of sound and concept. Of course not everyone is going to have the talent to back it up.

Isn't Chungha going on a similar route?

Also, who's Sohee anyway? Never heard of her until today.

But yeah I agree. This song is a bop through and through. Also that sorta crop top shirt is dangerous... lawd Jesus.

kiyomi

More Lee Hyori, more!

I have no fucking clue why but the chorus of Signal is stuck in my head right now. Oddly enough, this is the first time it's gotten stuck in my head since it came out.

Because it's an absolutely fantastic song. Probably my favourite release this year?

Was at a Korean fried chicken restaurant for lunch earlier and Sam Kim's Touch My Body was playing over their speakers and my god, it was sooo damn hard to resist the temptation to vibe to the song in front of my new coworkers haha.

I just pretended I didn't know jack shit about K-Pop the entire time even though half the Goblin soundtrack was playing lolol.

EDIT: Top of page? Have a pouty HaSeul:

Top Bottom