• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT7| A Great Trash Leader as Always

flyover

I'm still not sure about the sample of the drunk guy used during throughout the song).
Only thing I don't like about it. Like, the song is perfect except for that sample. But I almost can't stand listening to that sound, for some reason--especially on good speakers, where it's more prominent.

On my crappy earbuds, it doesn't come through in the mix so much, so that's how I'll have to listen to it.

PolishQ

Alright people, I'm heading to Chicago for vacation and I'm planning a stop at the kpop store. What are the best full albums since last July?

No No Eul

5l2xFhQ.jpg

OTP

Gotta admit Red Flavor is growing on me.

Everything before the rap part is fun but just alright, but once it goes into the rap part and climaxes into Wendy's line....

O7sB6qH.gif

It's truly a climax.

That said, I still don't know if I'm gonna crown it as song of the summer. Chungha's Why Don't You Know is currently my song of the summer but as mentioned earlier, I expect KARD's Hola Hola to top that so we'll see.

Boss Mog

Soyu invented bodies.

First Idol School teams
jesus christ edit: just realised that one member is 12 years old... Why Korea?
:
DEbHwYPUQAA5ha5.jpg

Seriously? 12 and 13 year olds? Wtf are they thinking? Hopefully they won't have them do anything age-inappropriate, but M-Net did have a technically still 14 Somi doing this on PD101 so...

Is it me or does #36 kinda look like Yoojung a little?

Oh and yeah Soyou's body is insane, yet when they ask Koreans about which female idol has the best body she's never mentioned, neither is Hyolyn who also has an amazing body. It's always like Kyungri or Hyuna (though Hyuna's body when she was promoting "Roll Deep" was pretty great).

llehuty

Boss★Moogle;243147318 said:
Oh and yeah Soyou's body is insane, yet when they ask Koreans about which female idol has the best body she's never mentioned, neither is Hyolyn who also has an amazing body. It's always like Kyungri or Hyuna (though Hyuna's body when she was promoting "Roll Deep" was pretty great).
Bora is the go to Sistar representative of good body for koreans (I also think that Soyou lools better). The absolute GOAT is Hyosung, though.

Boss Mog

Bora is the go to Sistar representative of good body for koreans (I also think that Soyou lools better). The absolute GOAT is Hyosung, though.

Yeah Hyosung is another obvious pick, though like Hyuna she has weight fluctuation issues, so you gotta catch her when she's just right.

Boss Mog

/r/kpop is starting a weekly vote for top ten songs from groups/artists. First group is Red Velvet. This is the top ten I came up with:

1) Body Talk
2) Red Flavor
3) Cool World
4) Ice Cream Cake
5) You Better Know
6) Happiness
7) Some Love
8) Stupid Cupid
9) Russian Roulette
10) Huff n Puff

Rounded out by the top 13 and top 20:

Candy
Oh Boy
Little Little

Wish Tree
Time Slip
Red Dress
Dumb Dumb
Automatic
Happily Ever After
Would U

Man "Dumb Dumb" at 17 and "Automatic" at 18? Sorry but that is a truly a travesty, I must say. Both are Top 5 in my book.

EDIT: Wait, there's actually the bigger travesty of "One Of These Nights" not even being in your Top 20 at all. To quote John McEnroe " You cannot be serious!"

Boss★Moogle;243149913 said:
Man "Dumb Dumb" at 17 and "Automatic" at 18? Sorry but that is a truly a travesty, I must say. Both are Top 5 in my book.

EDIT: Wait, there's actually the bigger travesty of "One Of These Nights" not even being in your Top 20 at all. To quote John McEnroe " You cannot be serious!"

I don't see your list anywhere. Put up or shut up, noob.

D7QLkAQ.gif

DD and Automatic at 17th and 18th speaks volumes about RVs discography imo, more so than it does my list. As for OOTN, I don't dislike it at all, but it probably wouldn't even make my top 30. Maybe the top 40 though.

Boss★Moogle;243156405 said:

1080p

Irene sans bangs, and all is right with the world again. They look so damn good for this comeback. Nothing special about the concept, just simple pretty clothing and hairstyles. Rumor has it that they got a new stylist recently. SM need to make the new stylist the CEO immediately. BoA will just have to wait her turn.

Loci

Boss★Moogle;243156405 said:

I kinda wonder when one will be able to watch the actual live broadcast of any performance.
YVhLe22.png

It's already 2017 and this ocean of fragments is unbearable. You can't even recognize who's who. And on top of that you get terrible camera work
Meanwhile MPD fancam guy churns out 4k full shot fancams
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKu4ohbWqiQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYKIyDnL6ew
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpdwX9TVO8s
Gotta wait til thursday

Besides the name, I think Kim Lip pretty much eclipsed the newer members coz I'd rate her visuals a little under JinSoul.

But of course, I'll wait until her MV comes out to fully judge.

No No Eul

What's up with the last girl? Why's she all on her lonesome?

I kinda wonder when one will be able to watch the actual live broadcast of any performance.
YVhLe22.png

It's already 2017 and this ocean of fragments is unbearable. You can't even recognize who's who. And on top of that you get terrible camera work
Meanwhile MPD fancam guy churns out 4k full shot fancams

If every music show was shut down tomorrow and all that remained was MPD's fancams, I'd be totally OK with that.

She looks like HeeJin's older sister or is it me ?

Yup. She reminds me a little of Hyunjin too. Honestly, everything about this group is so off the hook I wouldn't be surprised if that actually was the case.
Kim Lip's twin sister pls.

Kang 'Should Have Been in IOI' Siwon said:

PolishQ

Best full albums off the top of my head:

Taeyeon - my voice
AOA - Angels Knock
IU - Palette
Gfriend - LOL
Exid - Street(tho it came out in june)

Thats all I got. I don't listen to many boy groups so blank there.

Thanks! See, I had no idea there was a new IU album. That's a buy for sure.

LOONA TV #156

I know nobody really cares about LOONA TV here besides myself and I, but please watch at least this one.

I can guarantee at least a slight chuckle due to what happens in it.

Me and Kim Lip are truly meant to be, the first time I ever got my hands on a camcorder, I recorded everything upside down as well haha.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Hyeyeon is doing a live video on IG but I have to get ready for work TT

llehuty

[MV] Limesoda(라임소다) _ Z Z Z (Feat. MC GREE) (Z Z Z (Feat. MC그리))
This is such an uninspired debut.

[TEASER] Moon Hyuna - Remedy Take2
She seems really into this type of chill/laidback sound.

HYPE. I hope the song build up from the outro form their previous release again. They should later release a repackage with the whole trilogy.

http://www.dreamcatcher7.com/

I really like the simplistic setup of their page, but with all their promo stuff for easy access.

Edit: Send help!
IFMBndM.png

Top Bottom