• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT7| A Great Trash Leader as Always

Eldren

All of the song teasers have sounded a bit bland so far but I'm happy they gave Hyo some decent styling for once, I'm happy with that at least.

18.jpg
16.jpg

20.jpg
ch20_7.jpg

17.jpg
19.jpg

roaSone

Jisoo would balance another water bottle on national tv yet again lol

I really should get started on watching this show from the beginning, it always seemed promising going by the clips I've seen on yt.
Knowing Bros is by far the goat variety show in Korea at the moment.
---
I was yet to express myself about the latest releases. Have to agree with jongkookie, Love Cherry Motion is such a bop!
I really liked Dreamcatcher's also but I didn't listen to the whole album yet.

And of course, I'm hyped for that Soshi Anniversary comeback.

Knowing Bros is by far the goat variety show in Korea at the moment.
That award goes to New Journey to the West. I'd put Knowing Brothers second, some weeks it's too dependant on how good the guests are. Last week was a good example of that, Exo were absolutely awful guests.

--

7972459dd390865a0e4f8c89c2a20b36.gif

Ryan_MSF

Jisoo would balance another water bottle on national tv yet again lol

I really should get started on watching this show from the beginning, it always seemed promising going by the clips I've seen on yt.

I started watching it myself lately, after really only watching Running Man & Weekly Idol and i'm really glad I did, such a funny show, though as said above, it can be a little guest dependent. The ones i've seen with Red Velvet, AoA & Kim Hee Sun have been really, really funny.

Super looking forward to seeing Blackpink on it though, Jisoo seems to really flourish on these shows!

Boss Mog

Her new hair is bad but it's not short.
All is not lost then, but still, it's so cruel to give such a beautiful girl such an ugly cut. Best Sana hair for me is the one here.

[Teaser] GFRIEND(여자친구) _ LOVE WHISPER(귀를 기울이면)
Disappointing but understandable retread to their OG trilogy sound after Fingertips flopping. I can't even be mad with dem Yuju vocals that could bring peace to the world.
Damn, I had hope they'd try to convince their fans at least once more before going back. I really loved Fingertip, made me see them in a whole new light.

This is super SMOOTH. I like how weird the production is during the chorus. The MV and the choreo are very classy. (MV is in 4K)

Did some research, and they are from Broduce 101, one of them ended up on #21, the other one left the show at the beginning.

Yea the one guy was quite popular on the show for a while, had basically half an episode dedicated to his sob story (being insecure and failing to deliver, but then suddenly blowing everyone away with his vocals etc). He was on my list of faves. I really enjoy this song, but they look way too young trying to pull off that smooth look believably.

luso

Alone with only crew. Did not have courage to shout JYP!
Are they fiming together? I can try follow but lost trace of him.
Edit: holy fuc*!

Top Bottom