• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT7| A Great Trash Leader as Always

Last one for the night but a little more fancy this time...

BadBasicAmericancreamdraft-max-14mb.gif

Fuck rotoscoping... the fact that I can sit on my ass and get paid to do it is sort of a miracle now that I think about it lol.

Coco and best Suji (The Ark) are joining The Unit. This show is gonna be a mess. But I hope Coco's popularity continues to increase through it.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
So I'm not into Dreamcatcher but with AOA dying and Seungyeon 2.0 upgrading herself to 3.0 how long till she's the next Seolhyun? Seems like her destiny.

No No Eul

So I'm not into Dreamcatcher but with AOA dying and Seungyeon 2.0 upgrading herself to 3.0 how long till she's the next Seolhyun? Seems like her destiny.

Wait, if Hammie is Seungyeon 1.0 and Hyeyeon is Seungyeon 2.0... who is this mysterious Seungyeon 3.0?

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Wait, if Hammie is Seungyeon 1.0 and Hyeyeon is Seungyeon 2.0... who is this mysterious Seungyeon 3.0?
Hyeyeon was never Seungyeon 2.0. That was yall being blind.

Seungyeon 2.0 was CLC Seungyeon who was ridiculously fine from the start and yet somehow has still gone next level lately.

Uhyve

Coco and best Suji (The Ark) are joining The Unit. This show is gonna be a mess. But I hope Coco's popularity continues to increase through it.
Suppose the exposure's good but I hope Cocosori continues to be a thing.

Dunno if people have been watching, but her Youtube channel is pretty good (and in English). Wonder if she'll be doing behind the scenes vlogs.

It's nice seeing a fellow Sega nerd.
oh yeah! Saturn/Genny = awesome!
oh! nice =)

i found another super rare MV, not a very popular song, maybe was never performed on stage or barely promoted but surprised to see it uploaded this year. i know it's old as a relic but my favorite group back then:
N.O.I.S.E. - To you who resembles the sea 1998

Pendulum

BTS' "Pied Piper"
Stop
Now stop watching and go study for your test
Your teacher and boss hate me
the videos, various pictures, twitter
vapp, bon voyage
I know, you can't help it's good
stop it, you can decipher the MV later
you have lots of pictures of me in your room anyways
what's one hour, it's taking twelve years
this song is your prize
you're a good kid.

s0smxYI.png

Took a few listens but this track really grew on me; I'm still not a big fan of the autotune stuff though. Also, the choreography and aesthetic for this video are amazing. I can't wait for music show performances of this so I can see the dance in full.

Full album itself is great though, and like always BTS's b-sides are amazing. I really like Intro: Serendipity, Pied Piper, MIC Drop, and 고민보다 Go. I wish I could check out the hidden tracks, but I won't have my physical copy for a few weeks.

llehuty

[Special Clip] Babylon(베이빌론)_ 라라라(Feat. 청하)
Chungha is everything.

TS new 10 member boy group will be called TRCNG, which stands for: Teen Rising Champion in a New Generation.
(I wish I was joking).

I really like the verses with the simple instrumentation, but is wasted on the chorus that kills the flow of the song with the syncopated beat. I appreciate them trying new sounds, though.

TS new 10 member boy group will be called TRCNG, which stands for: Teen Rising Champion in a New Generation.
(I wish I was joking).

I went to look for the hangul in the hopes that it's an abbreviation like WSJN or SNSD but no ...... It's 티알씨엔지 .... literally each letter spelled out phonetically in English. What the fuck lol. Ubiquitous Korean International Idol Super Star is shook.

Top Bottom