• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT7| A Great Trash Leader as Always

Cmagus

This is a pretty good track and the video is really slick as well.

This is dope, I like this alot.

Not sure how I feel about the new Red Velvet single. I like parts of it but that chorus kind of kills it for me. I'm thinking it may be a grower after time but it's not sticking as of right now. I loved Russian Roulette but honestly the rest of that album was kind of just average imo and this kind of feels like that. I do look forward to hearing some of the other stuff though.

The visuals tho.

HUGmzR2.gif

Pendulum

뮤직뱅크 Music Bank - 레드벨벳 - 루키 (Red Velvet - Rookie).20170203
Definitely not a fan. The last minute of the choreo is nice, but the rest is all over the place.

I've tried repeatedly to commune with this dull, oddly uninspiring song and have felt constantly rebuked. It is a singularly uninviting entry in the group's catalogue. In their willingness to waste Red Velvet's considerable talent on unworthy material, SM has produced a song which is sadly remini- Seulgi's stomach

---

As with Amoeba Culture meeting with Yeeun and the rumors around that, MakeUs Entertainment (Urban Zakapa's agency) has met with Sunmi and MakeUs says no decision has been made.

---

Doyeon's been chosen as an advertising model for Maybelline New York.
Really looking forward to see what more Yoojung and Doyeon get up to this year (don't screw up, Fantagio)

Cmagus

Wendy's English is super on point (which I guess is kind of unsurprising with the amount of time she lived in Canada and America). She looks like she wants to stab some of those dudes, lol.

You can tell she is annoyed big time lol.

Just finished giving their new album a listen and it's pretty good overall. I still have a love hate feeling about Rookie (I just can't get into the chorus) but some of the other tracks like Talk to Me and Little Little are really good, certainly better than their last album.

vanty

Does Korean have the same lack of 'L' sounds as Japanese or something? Because this is the worst pronunciation since Twice saying "chorup baby". So bad it seems on purpose.

Does Korean have the same lack of 'L' sounds as Japanese or something? Because this is the worst pronunciation since Twice saying "chorup baby". So bad it seems on purpose.

it's not L but Korean has lack of R sound, (my dad hard a hard time with "W" and my mom when reciting the alphabet couldn't pronounce "V")
if you listen carefully when someone wants ramyeon, it sounds Lamyeon.

edit: staying up waiting to download ps4 beta that's being shared on GAF. i'm # 78 in line atm.
listening to some oldies while waiting:
Kang San ae - You can do it 1994
Lee Won Jin duet w/ Ryu Keum-deok- For Couples Just Starting 1994
Lee Sang-woo: Pathetique (sadness) 1994
i like this song:
Choi Yeon-je - I can not forget you 1994

Uhyve

I'm starting to think that there is a Zelda-style cycle going on with Red Velvet. Everyone hates the newest song, but the last song becomes magically brilliant

Everyone thought Russian Roulette and One of These Nights were boring when they came out, but now they're classics. And Rookie is already growing on me.

I'm starting to think that there is a Zelda-style cycle going on with Red Velvet. Everyone hates the newest song, but the last song becomes magically brilliant

Everyone thought Russian Roulette and One of These Nights were boring when they came out, but now they're classics. And Rookie is already growing on me.

I liked Russian Roulette from jump street, personally. And Rookie is really growing on me.

llehuty

I never liked Russian Roulette or Dumb Dumb Dumb, Rookie seems ro follownthe same path for me.

[Comeback Stage] RED VELVET - Little Little, 레드벨벳 - 리틀 리틀 Show Music core 20170204

[Comeback Stage] RED VELVET - Rookie, 레드벨벳 - 루키 Show Music core 20170204

President Seo feat. GOAT Backup Dancer —— [HOT] SEOHYUN - Don't Say No, 서현 - 돈트 세이 노 Show Music core 20170204

SM need to give us another velvet concept single. I love "One of These Nights," but that entire album is too ballad-y, and I'm a fan of ballads. There are beautiful vocals throughout that album, but I want velvet concepts to have a better balance of R&B and experimental elements like "Time Slip" or "Body Talk."

With "Rookie" SM are continuing to give us increasingly pared-down, lowest common denominator red concept songs, instead of the stronger and more impactful earlier red songs. Scaling back the sound isn't bad in and of itself, I'm only concerned about the potential slippery slope towards flat and uninspired releases.

"Russian Roulette" single > "Rookie" single

"Rookie" album > "Russian Roulette" album (easily)

R1920x0

Doyeon's been chosen as an advertising model for Maybelline New York.
http://neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=227011647&postcount=3605

It would be so easy to make Red Velvet look fantastic just with normal clothes, what is SM waiting for?

Sooyoung (SNSD) and Jiho (Oh My Girl) dance to SNSD's Mr Mr, The Boys, and Gee
Can this pls be the year of Oh My Girl?
Poor Bestie.
My early support of OMG is known.

Nah. Depending on who you ask "Ice Cream Cake" may have been their first divisive single ("Be Natural" cover may be close as well). "Dumb Dumb" and "One of These Nights" have always been great songs.

"Automatic" remains one of the best things RV have ever been a part of. Styling, vocals, choreo are all greatness.

Seulgi focus —— Automatic Focus on 슬기

Red Velvet 레드벨벳_Automatic_Music Video

Red Velvet 레드벨벳_Comeback Stage 'Automatic'_KBS MUSIC BANK_2015.03.20

So I finished watching Goblin last night and well... idk if GAF has a K-Drama thread so I'll rant here instead if y'all don't mind. It'll be behind spoilers of course because I still encourage everyone to see it despite my incoming rant.

Alright here we go...

My biggest problem with Goblin's ending is that the writer can't figure out if destiny is real or not. For 15 eps and a half the viewers are strung along the idea that everyone can change their fate/destiny in life. But ultimately, this still was left unanswered and it annoys me to hell and back because a lot of what happened in the last episode felt like it was deliberately written that way instead of coming to a natural conclusion.

So fast forward to ep 16, everything's good, Eun-tak remembers the Goblin and the entire experience before he dies, blah blah blah... but then she fucking dies out of nowhere. And she even narrates herself that fate led her to this moment... man wtf. It gets even worse when Reaper explains that she was a sacrifice, that it was some variable that even gods don't know because she's a missing soul.

Speaking of Reaper, the really egregious thing imo is that Reaper and Sunny's story does come to a natural conclusion. So the writer does know how to end it properly, so why not give the Goblin couple the same treatment?

A lot of the problems I have with the show is the whole fate/destiny and choice angle that the writer can't decide on. Like I said, for the entire show is predicated on the idea that destiny is unchangeable but in reality(within the story at least) is that they do have the ability to change their fates. More so when you've basically got two deities on your side so Eun-tak dying just felt too forced for me... as if it was deliberately written that way to come up with a bittersweet ending.

See for the entire show I was willing to suspend my disbelief about everything, I was willing to accept the fantasy that was going on... but her death just completely took me out of my disbelief. I could tell it was coming, lots of foreshadowing basically said she was going to die(since Goblin couldn't see past their dinner in Canada), but yeah it was just too convenient and forced for me. Seriously right after the accident I was wondering whether I wasted my time with the show or not.

I know that she gets reincarnated 40 years after her death and if my math is right, they meet again 60 years after Eun-tak's death, and I know that she retained all her memories as Eun-tak and all that, but again those 60 years could've been used to let Eun-tak's story come to a natural conclusion.

Ultimately what I really wanted to see was that Eun-tak was given the choice to live or die. Her life has been so miserable in the 29 years she was alive that she and the viewers really didn't get to experience some kind of catharsis with her, you know for her to deserve something better. But I guess that's the whole point of her being a lost soul as apparently they don't deserve anything at all.

Man, excuse the long and sometimes incoherent rant but I just had to get that off my chest lol.

Right as the episode ended I was happy and empty at the same time, and it carried on as I woke up this morning.

I honestly don't think a drama has ever gotten my feels this much. Last time I really was into a drama was Reply 1997 but that's because it was nostalgic, I felt like I was watching my current and past life while the story was progressing. But that's why I'm recommending y'all to watch Goblin if you haven't. It's not necessarily a feels trip but you'll definitely feel some feels towards the last couple of episodes and for y'all's sake, I just hope y'all don't reach the same conclusion as I do.

roaSone

It's been two weeks today since I finished it and I still can't get rid of the lingering feelings about this drama.
Because it was good, it wasn't good, it was good enough.
I do agree with your rant though jongkookie.
Last ep feels forced and wrong from A to Z.

Ym1r

Goblin:

Eun Tak died because she was already 29. She was pretty old, and they wanted to show closure on the Grim Reaper-Sister couple, but the only way they could do that with the "punishment" the sister gave the grim reaper in that lifetime was to fast forward to their rebirth. If they kept her alive, she would have been like 60 something.

They didn't want to show Eun Tak grow old, while the Goblin was still forever look like hes 35. That would be pretty awkward for viewers I think, like I know it would have been a little weird for me.

The way they decided to do it was okay I think, Eun Tak didn't have to drink the tea because she wanted to keep the memories of that life. They also, for the entirety of the drama, kept adding in like "it's hard to be born with the same face" but pretty much after a decade or two Eun Tak was reborn with the same face. I think they wanted to show that the god figure in the drama was listening and actually helping out after her own choice to die.

It was definitely a better ending than 99% of dramas, it's just that I want to see more now, like them go through life again, but all they gave us was them meeting again. I wanted like kids or something... you know?

For me ultimately what I wanted was for her to be given a goblin-like status too because of the good choice she made. That way it would solve the whole I'm aging and your not ordeal.

It's been two weeks today since I finished it and I still can't get rid of the lingering feelings about this drama.
Because it was good, it wasn't good, it was good enough.
I do agree with your rant though jongkookie.
Last ep feels forced and wrong from A to Z.

Ugh hopefully I won't get the same lingering thoughts after lol. I already had too much stress and feels from the ending last night... I don't need it to linger on for some extended period lol.

Goblin:

Eun Tak died because she was already 29. She was pretty old, and they wanted to show closure on the Grim Reaper-Sister couple, but the only way they could do that with the "punishment" the sister gave the grim reaper in that lifetime was to fast forward to their rebirth. If they kept her alive, she would have been like 60 something.

They didn't want to show Eun Tak grow old, while the Goblin was still forever look like hes 35. That would be pretty awkward for viewers I think, like I know it would have been a little weird for me.

The way they decided to do it was okay I think, Eun Tak didn't have to drink the tea because she wanted to keep the memories of that life. They also, for the entirety of the drama, kept adding in like "it's hard to be born with the same face" but pretty much after a decade or two Eun Tak was reborn with the same face. I think they wanted to show that the god figure in the drama was listening and actually helping out after her own
choice to die.

It was definitely a better ending than 99% of dramas, it's just that I want to see more now, like them go through life again, but all they gave us was them meeting again. I wanted like kids or something... you know?

For me ultimately what I wanted was for her to be given a goblin-like status too because of the good choice she made. That way it would solve the whole I'm aging and your not ordeal.

Good points.

Like I said my biggest problem was that Eun-tak's ending just felt too forced and abrupt. But the more I think about it, I'm actually okay with her death at 29, but where I disagree with you is how her death was her choice. IIRC she says something along the lines that she was scared and for some reason she couldn't/wasn't willing to stop her car... but that right there tells me it was divine intervention... that she was indeed a sacrifice from the gods.

It's ultimately confusing to the viewers because the show keeps telling us that fate/destiny cannot be changed, but yet here are the characters being able to change their fates and the peoples fates around them. But at the very last moment of the show, it switches its stance and reaffirms that fate/destiny can't be changed... like wtf decide dammit.

Essentially it kinda tells me that Goblin was fated to save Eun-tak's mother and everything else after that is the machinations of god instead of the intervention of Goblin. So then was the idea of choice a red herring all along? Was the show actually written by Hideo Kojima during his off time from MGS5 and Death Stranding?? Lololol I kid.

Like I kinda do feel that I'm overthinking it but I'm just not really happy with how we never get to see Eun-tak live a happy life... like she was fated to be a tragic character from the moment Goblin saved her mother up to her death.

Anyway, I also agree with the underlined... that's the catharsis that I'm talking about. I don't mind if it takes place while she's Bo-ram, I and I think a majority of the viewers just really wanted to see Eun-tak and Goblin have a happy ever after.

As for your last point, I never thought of that but I think that would've worked well too. It would give the viewers catharsis as well as Eun-tak's character and it would satisfy the plot armor and holes the story has.

Ym1r

Like I said my biggest problem was that Eun-tak's ending just felt too forced and abrupt. But the more I think about it, I'm actually okay with her death at 29, but where I disagree with you is how her death was her choice. IIRC she says something along the lines that she was scared and for some reason she couldn't/wasn't willing to stop her car... but that right there tells me it was divine intervention... that she was indeed a sacrifice from the gods.

It's ultimately confusing to the viewers because the show keeps telling us that fate/destiny cannot be changed, but yet here are the characters being able to change their fates and the peoples fates around them. But at the very last moment of the show, it switches its stance and reaffirms that fate/destiny can't be changed... like wtf decide dammit.

Essentially it kinda tells me that Goblin was fated to save Eun-tak's mother and everything else after that is the machinations of god instead of the intervention of Goblin. So then was the idea of choice a red herring all along? Was the show actually written by Hideo Kojima during his off time from MGS5 and Death Stranding?? Lololol I kid.

Like I kinda do feel that I'm overthinking it but I'm just not really happy with how we never get to see Eun-tak live a happy life... like she was fated to be a tragic character from the moment Goblin saved her mother up to her death.

Anyway, I also agree with the underlined... that's the catharsis that I'm talking about. I don't mind if it takes place while she's Bo-ram, I and I think a majority of the viewers just really wanted to see Eun-tak and Goblin have a happy ever after.

As for your last point, I never thought of that but I think that would've worked well too. It would give the viewers catharsis as well as Eun-tak's character and it would satisfy the plot armor and holes the story has.

I think the entire death scene was about defying fate. It felt like it was fate simply because of what she said, but the death cards were literally made for the kids. Out of her own good will, she chose to save those children, which is why the kids' death cards disappeared, and hers appeared after. The whole grim reaper spiel was about how God cannot calculate for a sacrifice a human will make, and that it is the choice of the human to take it, kind of shows that it wasn't fate.

She was free to keep moving, she would have avoided the truck, but she hit the brakes instead. Her fate then and there was to live, but she chose defy it and sacrifice herself. It doesn't state that she felt like she wasn't in control of her actions, she just said "If I move then the kindergarten bus will" and the slammed the breaks down. With the conversation with the grim reaper that you pointed out, she said "Why is it like this? I knew it, but I stayed like that, I was so scared up there." All that says to me is that she had saw it coming, but chose to stay like that.

Eun Tak's death card being late is pretty solid evidence. IIRC there was never a late death card notice that occurred after somebody died. It was always received prior. Even when god was "trying" to kill her before, the death cards were always in advance.

I'm not going to lie they do it really confusingly, going back in forth between fate and choice, but I think for me it was entirely her choice.

I think the entire death scene was about defying fate. It felt like it was fate simply because of what she said, but the death cards were literally made for the kids. Out of her own good will, she chose to save those children, which is why the kids' death cards disappeared, and hers appeared after. The whole grim reaper spiel was about how God cannot calculate for a sacrifice a human will make, and that it is the choice of the human to take it, kind of shows that it wasn't fate.

She was free to keep moving, she would have avoided the truck, but she hit the brakes instead. Her fate then and there was to live, but she chose defy it and sacrifice herself. It doesn't state that she felt like she wasn't in control of her actions, she just said "If I move then the kindergarten bus will" and the slammed the breaks down. With the conversation with the grim reaper that you pointed out, she said "Why is it like this? I knew it, but I stayed like that, I was so scared up there." All that says to me is that she had saw it coming, but chose to stay like that.

Eun Tak's death card being late is pretty solid evidence. IIRC there was never a late death card notice that occurred after somebody died. It was always received prior. Even when god was "trying" to kill her before, the death cards were always in advance.

I'm not going to lie they do it really confusingly, going back in forth between fate and choice, but I think for me it was entirely her choice.

I hate that you're probably right... ugh lol.

Now that you mention it though, and from the discussion with Horse Fany throughout the day, I suppose it was some sort of choice for her.

I guess when you know how the afterlife works, it's easy for you to sacrifice yourself than be totally scared by it.

You're right about the death cards, one of her death cards shows up minutes before the bike pickpocket guy was supposed to die but Goblin's intervention stopped all that even though her death card was added to the list.

But knowing this, we go back to that same fate and choice dilemma. Goblin never saw the possibility so Eun-tak wasn't fated to die that day so what gives??

Ugh... I'll tell you what though, I'm glad we're having this discussion right now. I'm still hung up on that "catharsis" thing I'm talking about, but I'm starting to feel less annoyed by it the more we chat about it haha.

PInk Tape

Banned

It's weird but I actually liked Rookie right away and Russian Roulette took a bit to grow on me, lol.

Fact in Star — [팩트M/V] K.A.R.D - Oh! Na Na

Fact in Star — [ENG Sub] 역대급 중독 Oh! Na! Na! 신예 SWAG 혼성그룹 K.A.R.D - 팩트iN스타

[ENG SUB] 170120 야식라이브 Late Night Live K.A.R.D Meokbang Party

Someone help me... I'm addicted to candid/behind the scenes videos of Dream Catcher. Handong <3
Shh, no trash groups. Only Dreamcatcher now.

mqdefault.jpg

NewsAde — &#49340;&#44217;&#49332;&#51060; &#46300;&#47548;&#52880;&#52432;&#50640; &#48120;&#52824;&#45716; &#50689;&#54693;

mqdefault.jpg

[Hot Beat] &#46300;&#47548;&#52880;&#52432; (Dream Catcher) Interview

mqdefault.jpg

1080p/60fps — 20170203 FULL-HD (&#52636;&#44540;&#44600;) &#46300;&#47548;&#52880;&#52432;(DREAMCATCHER) &#51204;&#52404; BY &#52384;&#51060; - kbs &#48036;&#51649;&#48197;&#53356; &#49888;&#44288;&#44277;&#44060;&#54848;(&#51649;&#52896;/fancam)

mqdefault.jpg

enewstv &#47581;&#53664; &#46160;&#47476;&#44256; &#52636;&#44540;&#54616;&#45716; &#44152;&#44536;&#47353; &#46300;&#47548;&#52880;&#52432; '&#51200;&#55148; &#48149;&#51536;&#50696;&#50836;~' 151119 EP.1

mqdefault.jpg

stardailynews — &#50864;&#51452;&#49548;&#45376;-&#49548;&#45208;&#47924;-&#50640;&#51060;&#54532;&#47540;-&#46300;&#47548;&#52880;&#52432;-&#50500;&#51060;-&#48372;&#45320;&#49828;&#48288;&#51060;&#48708;, '&#49548;&#45376;&#46308;&#51032; &#49548;&#45376;&#49548;&#45376;&#54620; &#52636;&#44540;&#44600;' (&#48036;&#51649;&#48197;&#53356; &#52636;&#44540;&#44600;)

mqdefault.jpg

Vlive — 20170121 Dreamcatcher &#46300;&#47548;&#52880;&#52432; - Chase Me &#50504;&#47924;&#50689;&#49345; 5 minute delay

mqdefault.jpg

Vlive — 170131 &#46300;&#47548;&#52880;&#52376; - bangbangbang dance cover

mqdefault.jpg

1080p/60fps — 170204 &#46300;&#47548;&#52880;&#52432; &#50668;&#51032;&#46020; &#54060;&#49324;&#51064;&#54924; &#51648;&#50976; - Chase Me

mqdefault.jpg

4K — 170204 IFC&#47792; Dreamcatcher (&#46300;&#47548;&#52880;&#52432;) &#49912;&#51064;&#54924; _&#50501;&#47805; (Nightmare, &#24801;&#22818;) &#51649;&#52896; By &#54889;&#44552;&#48120;&#49548;

mqdefault.jpg

1080p/60fps — [&#51008;&#48324;TV] 20170204 &#46300;&#47548;&#52880;&#52432;(DREAMCATCHER) '&#50501;&#47805;' &#54060;&#49912;&#51064;&#54924;@&#50668;&#51032;&#46020; - V1.Chase Me

mqdefault.jpg

4K — [&#51008;&#48324;TV 4K] 20170204 &#46300;&#47548;&#52880;&#52432;(DREAMCATCHER) '&#50501;&#47805;' &#54060;&#49912;&#51064;&#54924;@&#50668;&#51032;&#46020; - 01.Chase Me

mqdefault.jpg

4K — 170204 &#46300;&#47548;&#52880;&#52432; DREAMCATCHER _ Chase Me _ &#51204;&#52404;&#51649;&#52896; _ &#50668;&#51032;&#46020; ifc&#47792; &#54060;&#49912;&#51064;&#54924; _ &#49324;&#50864;&#49828;&#50500;&#53944;&#47532;&#50880;

mqdefault.jpg

4K — 170204 _ &#46300;&#47548;&#52880;&#52432; DREAMCATCHER &#51648;&#50976; Ji-U &#51649;&#52896; _ Chase Me _ &#50668;&#51032;&#46020; ifc&#47792; &#54060;&#49912;&#51064;&#54924; _ &#49324;&#50864;&#49828;&#50500;&#53944;&#47532;&#50880;

mqdefault.jpg

4K — IFC&#47792; &#44277;&#50672; _ &#46300;&#47548;&#52880;&#52432; DREAMCATCHER _ Chase Me _ &#45331;&#51008;&#51649;&#52896; _ &#50668;&#51032;&#46020; ifc&#47792; &#54060;&#49912;&#51064;&#54924; _ &#49324;&#50864;&#49828;&#50500;&#53944;&#47532;&#50880;

mqdefault.jpg

4K — 20170204 &#46300;&#47548;&#52880;&#52432; &#50668;&#51032;&#46020; &#54060;&#49912;&#51064;&#54924; &#51648;&#50976; &#52404;&#51060;&#49828;&#48120; Dreamcatcher Chase Me JIU

mqdefault.jpg

4K — 20170204 &#46300;&#47548;&#52880;&#52432; &#50668;&#51032;&#46020; &#54060;&#49912;&#51064;&#54924; &#51648;&#50976; Dreamcatcher Yeouido Autograph sessions for fans JIU

mqdefault.jpg

170204 &#46300;&#47548;&#52880;&#52432;(Dreamcatcher) - Chase Me &#51204;&#52404; &#51649;&#52896; by &#47805;&#50500; @&#50668;&#51032;&#46020; IFC&#47792; &#54060;&#49912;&#51064;&#54924;

mqdefault.jpg

170204 &#46300;&#47548;&#52880;&#52432;(Dreamcatcher) - &#54060;&#49912;&#51064;&#54924; &#49548;&#44048; &#48143; &#50644;&#46377; &#51649;&#52896; by &#47805;&#50500; @&#50668;&#51032;&#46020; IFC&#47792; &#54060;&#49912;&#51064;&#54924;

mqdefault.jpg

170204 &#46300;&#47548;&#52880;&#52432;(Dreamcatcher) - &#54060;&#49324;&#51064;&#54924; &#50724;&#54532;&#45789;&&#54252;&#53664;&#53440;&#51076; &#51649;&#52896; by &#47805;&#50500; @&#50668;&#51032;&#46020; IFC&#47792; &#54060;&#49912;&#51064;&#54924;

mqdefault.jpg

170204 &#46300;&#47548;&#52880;&#52432;(Dreamcatcher) - &#54060;&#49324;&#51064;&#54924; '&#49688;&#50500;' &#51649;&#52896; by &#47805;&#50500; @&#50668;&#51032;&#46020; IFC&#47792; &#54060;&#49912;&#51064;&#54924;

mqdefault.jpg

1080p/60fps — 20170204 FULL-HD &#52404;&#51060;&#49828;&#48120;(Chase Me) &#46300;&#47548;&#52880;&#52432;(DREAMCATCHER) &#50976;&#54788; BY &#52384;&#51060; - &#50668;&#51032;&#46020;ifc&#47792; &#54060;&#49912;&#51064;&#54924;(&#51649;&#52896;/fancam)

mqdefault.jpg

1080p/60fps — 20170204 FULL-HD &#52404;&#51060;&#49828;&#48120;(Chase Me) &#46300;&#47548;&#52880;&#52432;(DREAMCATCHER) &#51204;&#52404; BY &#52384;&#51060; - &#50668;&#51032;&#46020;ifc&#47792; &#54060;&#49912;&#51064;&#54924;(&#51649;&#52896;/fancam)

mqdefault.jpg

1080p/60fps — 20170204 FULL-HD (&#47704;&#53944;) &#46300;&#47548;&#52880;&#52432;(DREAMCATCHER) &#51204;&#52404; BY &#52384;&#51060; - &#50668;&#51032;&#46020;ifc&#47792; &#54060;&#49912;&#51064;&#54924;(&#51649;&#52896;/fancam)

mqdefault.jpg

1080p/60fps — 20170204 FULL-HD (&#47704;&#53944;) &#46300;&#47548;&#52880;&#52432;(DREAMCATCHER) &#50976;&#54788; BY &#52384;&#51060; - &#50668;&#51032;&#46020;ifc&#47792; &#54060;&#49912;&#51064;&#54924;(&#51649;&#52896;/fancam)

mqdefault.jpg

1080p/60fps — 20170204 FULL-HD (&#49548;&#44048;) &#46300;&#47548;&#52880;&#52432;(DREAMCATCHER) &#51204;&#52404; BY &#52384;&#51060; - &#50668;&#51032;&#46020;ifc&#47792; &#54060;&#49912;&#51064;&#54924;(&#51649;&#52896;/fancam)

mqdefault.jpg

1080p/60fps — 20170204 FULL-HD (&#47704;&#53944;) &#46300;&#47548;&#52880;&#52432;(DREAMCATCHER) &#49884;&#50672; BY &#52384;&#51060; - &#50668;&#51032;&#46020;ifc&#47792; &#54060;&#49912;&#51064;&#54924;(&#51649;&#52896;/fancam)

mqdefault.jpg

1080p/60fps — 20170204 FULL-HD (&#47704;&#53944;) &#46300;&#47548;&#52880;&#52432;(DREAMCATCHER) &#51648;&#50976; BY &#52384;&#51060; - &#50668;&#51032;&#46020;ifc&#47792; &#54060;&#49912;&#51064;&#54924;(&#51649;&#52896;/fancam)

mqdefault.jpg

1080p/60fps — 20170204 FULL-HD (&#49548;&#44048;) &#46300;&#47548;&#52880;&#52432;(DREAMCATCHER) &#44060;&#48324; BY &#52384;&#51060; - &#50668;&#51032;&#46020;ifc&#47792; &#54060;&#49912;&#51064;&#54924;(&#51649;&#52896;/fancam)

mqdefault.jpg

[&#51649;&#52896;/FanCam] 170204 IFC&#47792; &#54060;&#49912;&#51064;&#54924; -&#46300;&#47548;&#52880;&#52432;(DREAMCATCHER) +Chase Me #&#50976;&#54788; by Athrun

mqdefault.jpg

[&#51649;&#52896;/FanCam] 170204 IFC&#47792; &#54060;&#49912;&#51064;&#54924; -&#46300;&#47548;&#52880;&#52432;(DREAMCATCHER) #&#44032;&#54788; by Athrun

mqdefault.jpg

[&#51649;&#52896;/FanCam] 170204 IFC&#47792; &#54060;&#49912;&#51064;&#54924; -&#46300;&#47548;&#52880;&#52432;(DREAMCATCHER) +&#46300;&#47548;&#52880;&#52432; &#52628;&#52392; #&#51648;&#50976; by Athrun

mqdefault.jpg

[&#51649;&#52896;/FanCam] 170204 IFC&#47792; &#54060;&#49912;&#51064;&#54924; -&#46300;&#47548;&#52880;&#52432;(DREAMCATCHER) +&#47560;&#44048;&#51064;&#49324; #&#51648;&#50976; by Athrun

mqdefault.jpg

[&#51649;&#52896;/FanCam] 170204 IFC&#47792; &#54060;&#49912;&#51064;&#54924; -&#46300;&#47548;&#52880;&#52432;(DREAMCATCHER) #&#45796;&#48120; by Athrun

mqdefault.jpg

[&#51649;&#52896;/FanCam] 170204 IFC&#47792; &#54060;&#49912;&#51064;&#54924; -&#46300;&#47548;&#52880;&#52432;(DREAMCATCHER) #&#50976;&#54788; by Athrun

800px-Dreamcatcher_01.jpg

mqdefault.jpg

4K — 2017.01.31. tbs &#54057;&#53944;in&#49828;&#53440; &#46300;&#47548;&#52880;&#52432;(DreamCatcher) Dance @tbs

mqdefault.jpg

4K — 2017.01.31. tbs &#54057;&#53944;in&#49828;&#53440; &#46300;&#47548;&#52880;&#52432;(DreamCatcher) &#44060;&#51064;&#44592; @tbs

mqdefault.jpg

4K — 2017.01.31. tbs &#54057;&#53944;in&#49828;&#53440; &#46300;&#47548;&#52880;&#52432;(DreamCatcher) &#47548;&#48372;(Limbo) @tbs

mqdefault.jpg

1080p/50fps — 170131 &#49345;&#50516; &#46300;&#47548;&#52880;&#52432; &#51649;&#52896; &#44277;&#50672; &#54057;&#53944;iN&#49828;&#53440; tbs Fact in Star

mqdefault.jpg

1080p/50fps — 170131 &#49345;&#50516; &#46300;&#47548;&#52880;&#52432; &#51649;&#52896; &#47604;&#48260; &#54057;&#53944;iN&#49828;&#53440; tbs Fact in Star

mqdefault.jpg

1080p/50fps — 170131 &#49345;&#50516; &#46300;&#47548;&#52880;&#52432; &#51649;&#52896; &#47548;&#48372; &#54057;&#53944;iN&#49828;&#53440; tbs Fact in Star

mqdefault.jpg

1080p/50fps — 170131 &#49345;&#50516; &#46300;&#47548;&#52880;&#52432; &#51649;&#52896; &#47548;&#48372; 1 &#54057;&#53944;iN&#49828;&#53440; tbs Fact in Star

mqdefault.jpg

1080p/50fps — 170131 &#49345;&#50516; &#46300;&#47548;&#52880;&#52432; &#51649;&#52896; &#54413;&#49440; &#53552;&#53944;&#47532;&#44592; 1 &#54057;&#53944;iN&#49828;&#53440; tbs Fact in Star

mqdefault.jpg

1080p/50fps — 170131 &#49345;&#50516; &#46300;&#47548;&#52880;&#52432; &#51649;&#52896; &#54620;&#46041; &#49888;&#44144; &#47673;&#44256; &#50528;&#44368; &#55064;&#54028;&#46988; &#48520;&#44592; &#54057;&#53944;iN&#49828;&#53440; tbs Fact in Star

mqdefault.jpg

1080p/50fps — 170131 &#49345;&#50516; &#46300;&#47548;&#52880;&#52432; &#51649;&#52896; &#54413;&#49440; &#53552;&#53944;&#47532;&#44592; 2 &#54057;&#53944;iN&#49828;&#53440; tbs Fact in Star

mqdefault.jpg

1080p/50fps — 170131 &#49345;&#50516; &#46300;&#47548;&#52880;&#52432; &#51649;&#52896; &#47548;&#48372; 2 &#54057;&#53944;iN&#49828;&#53440; tbs Fact in Star

mqdefault.jpg

1080p/50fps — 170131 &#49345;&#50516; &#46300;&#47548;&#52880;&#52432; &#51649;&#52896; &#54057;&#53944;iN&#49828;&#53440; tbs Fact in Star

mqdefault.jpg

1080p/50fps — 170131 &#49345;&#50516; &#46300;&#47548;&#52880;&#52432; &#51649;&#52896; &#49888;&#44144; &#47673;&#44256; &#50528;&#44368; &#55064;&#54028;&#46988; &#48520;&#44592; &#54057;&#53944;iN&#49828;&#53440; tbs Fact in Star

mqdefault.jpg

1080p/50fps — 170131 &#49345;&#50516; &#46300;&#47548;&#52880;&#52432; &#51649;&#52896; 1 &#54057;&#53944;iN&#49828;&#53440; tbs Fact in Star

mqdefault.jpg

1080p/50fps — 170131 &#49345;&#50516; &#46300;&#47548;&#52880;&#52432; &#51649;&#52896; &#44172;&#51076; &#54057;&#53944;iN&#49828;&#53440; tbs Fact in Star

mqdefault.jpg

1080p/50fps — 170131 &#49345;&#50516; &#46300;&#47548;&#52880;&#52432; &#51649;&#52896; &#49888;&#44144; &#47673;&#44256; &#50528;&#44368; &#55064;&#54028;&#46988; &#48520;&#44592; 1 &#54057;&#53944;iN&#49828;&#53440; tbs Fact in Star

mqdefault.jpg

1080p/50fps — 170131 &#49345;&#50516; &#46300;&#47548;&#52880;&#52432; &#51649;&#52896; &#54620;&#46041; &#54057;&#53944;iN&#49828;&#53440; tbs Fact in Star

mqdefault.jpg

1080p/50fps — 170131 &#49345;&#50516; &#46300;&#47548;&#52880;&#52432; &#51649;&#52896; &#45796;&#48120; &#54057;&#53944;iN&#49828;&#53440; tbs Fact in Star

mqdefault.jpg

1080p/50fps — 170131 &#49345;&#50516; &#46300;&#47548;&#52880;&#52432; &#51649;&#52896; &#45796;&#48120; &#44060;&#51064;&#44592; &#54057;&#53944;iN&#49828;&#53440; tbs Fact in Star

mqdefault.jpg

1080p/50fps — 170131 &#49345;&#50516; &#46300;&#47548;&#52880;&#52432; &#51649;&#52896; &#44032;&#54788; &#44060;&#51064;&#44592; &#54057;&#53944;iN&#49828;&#53440; tbs Fact in Star

mqdefault.jpg

1080p/50fps — 170131 &#49345;&#50516; &#46300;&#47548;&#52880;&#52432; &#51649;&#52896; &#54620;&#46041; &#44060;&#51064;&#44592; &#54057;&#53944;iN&#49828;&#53440; tbs Fact in Star

mqdefault.jpg

1080p/50fps — 170131 &#49345;&#50516; &#46300;&#47548;&#52880;&#52432; &#51649;&#52896; &#50976;&#54788; &#44060;&#51064;&#44592; &#54057;&#53944;iN&#49828;&#53440; tbs Fact in Star

mqdefault.jpg

1080p/50fps — 170131 &#49345;&#50516; &#46300;&#47548;&#52880;&#52432; &#51649;&#52896; &#49884;&#50672; &#47561;&#52644; &#54057;&#53944;iN&#49828;&#53440; tbs Fact in Star

mqdefault.jpg

1080p/50fps — 170131 &#49345;&#50516; &#46300;&#47548;&#52880;&#52432; &#51649;&#52896; &#50976;&#54788; &#44060;&#51064;&#44592; 1 &#54057;&#53944;iN&#49828;&#53440; tbs Fact in Star

mqdefault.jpg

1080p/50fps — 170131 &#49345;&#50516; &#46300;&#47548;&#52880;&#52432; &#51649;&#52896; &#49884;&#50672; &#44060;&#51064;&#44592; &#54057;&#53944;iN&#49828;&#53440; tbs Fact in Star

mqdefault.jpg

1080p/50fps — 170131 &#49345;&#50516; &#46300;&#47548;&#52880;&#52432; &#51649;&#52896; &#50976;&#54788; &#47561;&#52644; &#54057;&#53944;iN&#49828;&#53440; tbs Fact in Star

mqdefault.jpg

1080p/50fps — 170131 &#49345;&#50516; &#46300;&#47548;&#52880;&#52432; &#51649;&#52896; &#50689;&#49345; &#54400;&#48260;&#51204; &#54057;&#53944;iN&#49828;&#53440; tbs Fact in Star

llehuty

Hype!

DAY6(&#45936;&#51060;&#49885;&#49828;) "&#50696;&#48868;&#50612;" M/V
This is good but a bit safe. I really like how they bring it with the vocals instead of hiding behind the band sound, though.

SF9 - &#48512;&#47476;&#47497;(ROAR) MUSIC VIDEO
Chorus is the definiton of shitting the bed. FNC so clueless lately.

&#51060;&#45804;&#51032; &#49548;&#45376; 1/3 (LOO&#928;&#916; 1/3) "New Project" Teaser
Fans vote 3 girls out of the 4 already revealed, that will join a 4th girl to presumably do their first proper promo as LOONA 1/3.

Demoskinos

Haven't really caught much of whats new in the past few weeks doing some catching up today and nope... not crying while listening to Downpour at all... nope... T_T

vanty

In a scenario where Miss A is over, would Fei still be with JYP? I liked her single album last year.

She's probably just going to basically give up on Korea and focus on China where there is more money to be made and no controversy over South China Sea comments.

Kazzy

Wouldn't be surprised if La La Land OST becomes the unresonably popular western music in korea for the following months, like "Bang Bang" a couple of years ago.

It kinda was going that way, but it's been remarkably quiet, since the new year.

Moana on the other hand...

Thanks for the spoiler tags, planning on watching it sometime this year.

Not a problem.

Like I said despite my rant about it, I still find the drama to be one of those dramas that transcend time and borders. It actually surprised me to find how much I really cared about the story, characters, and all that... last time that ever happened was with Reply 1997 lol.

I'd rank it as high as Secret Garden(though unsurprising coz the writer for SG also wrote Goblin), Reply 1997, and City Hunter.

Also, I had no idea MBLAQ's Smoky Girl had these stellar credits:
s6mZnCu.png

I always loved this song but never bothered checking who worked on it. It's still so damn goooooooood.

Huh. I distinctly remember having a discussion about the song's production when it came out 4 years ago.

Also listening to it now... the intro is essentially Zion.T but done by a lame imitator lol.

EDIT: BESTie speak the truth on ‘NOISEY’ about why dating bans exist, get scolded by manager

One of the reasons why I like Vice is that they don't give a fnck lol.

On topic though, the manager is a dipshit for scolding them regardless whether it was still being recorded or not. Shit like this essentially establishes the fact that shady shit does indeed happen in the industry, more so when you're under the management of some no-name company and with a group that is sorta essentially dead.

We all know how it works anyway, so I don't see why the need to sugar coat it.

Top Bottom