• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kamen Rider Drive |OT| START YOUR ENGINE AND DRIVE THE KAMEN RIDER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiu Neo

Not a fan of the Machine Chaser design for me KR Chaser is a bit better, but Proto Drive was still miles ahead of those two.

Can't wait for Kamen Rider Kiriko. It'll happen, right? :(

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Damn, new scan spoilers...

Mach is totally going Micchy!

And 001 is called "Freeze". Guess he controls the time-freeze effects or something.

WarRock

This series is taking such a turn... It's almost like they kinda decided they want to do a "Wizard done right" with a very small dose of early Heisei...

Anyway, the Rider Chaser suit looks great for me. The scan really did a poor job showing it. I just thing the antenna should be asymmetrical like Machine Chaser's - besides that it feels like an armor purge and the choreography felt very powerful and distinct from the other two Riders, hope that stays a constant.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Naira is like Hojou from Agito on crack.

But I'm not gonna lie, that dude totally eats the scene and I'm impressed how far the actor takes the character. I guess with Chief becoming serious now we need someone to step up and take over the scene-chewing.

Anyway, yeah, things are going into TOP GEAR---I do agree with some criticisms I've seen that a lot of plot elements are being thrown in pretty quickly after weeks of rather slow, or no, build-up, but hey, if it makes the show more enjoyable, I'm not that mad. And I thought once I got past some of the nagging issues, this episode hit the right notes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom