• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kancolle Community |OT| - Torpedo Cruiser? I hardly knew 'er.

StayDead

I have left it too late in the event again. I still haven't finished TP E3 and I have 9 days. I do have 5 days now where I won't be at work. God damn I hate working.

IronRaven

Good luck on E7H LD :)
How's your resource right now?

HGoVNaw.png

Fuel is a precious precious resource. My girls are very thirsty.

Oh god, good luck. Based on reddit and himeuta, you will either clear it on one go or it will be hell...

Thank you! I will do my best! o7

Edit: After many attempts, I've yet to reach the boss on LD. This sucks.

StayDead

No way in hell I'll make it to E7 before the end. I'm stuck on E4E lol.

If I finish E4 I'll be happy as I haven't spent too many resources.

I just don't have the time to sit there and devote while I'm at work anymore to spam runs/expeditions ;_;

firehawk12

Subete no aware
No way in hell I'll make it to E7 before the end. I'm stuck on E4E lol.

If I finish E4 I'll be happy as I haven't spent too many resources.

I just don't have the time to sit there and devote while I'm at work anymore to spam runs/expeditions ;_;

E4 is really the last wall of the event. On easy, everything should be a breeze if you can get through it.

StayDead

E4 finished. Woop! 120 buckets remain and like 27k fuel. Reckon I can make it?

EDIT: Boss debuffed. Now to throw my head at the wall in the morning!

now I know from where my grindblue pull its luck recently.... almost 40 sorties for e4h pt2, shit e5h troll nodes every single time causing me to ragequit & do med, and ends up getting trolled as well... and now sortie no 20 for e6h hp phase while other ppl clearing it in less than 10 sorties
orz orz orz orz orz orz orz orz orz orz

edit: of course the usual complain always work... should've done it earlier at 5th sortie or so. 6k fuel 70 buckets here we go

StayDead

Finished E5. Starting E6 when I get home!

EDIT: Hmm, I think I've overdone it on buckets/daihatsu since I'm not even making it to the boss right now >_>

and done. i'd say e4h > e5h > e5n > e6h >>>>>>>> e7n in terms of annoying me with all sorts of troll nodes & bad rng
I knew having some nice luck recently in other games will bite me soon
aftermath... lol probably I really should start doing events with above 100k fuel, 400 buckets at least. haven't seen those digit resources for years
b6be2cd352.jpg

StayDead

I don't think I'm even going to finish E6 like this. It's awful. This transport is taking forever even with so many buckets. I dialed it down and I'm still getting terrible rng.

EDIT: Harusame get! It was worth it.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
E4 was the big block because of RNG needed to kill the boss. I feel like even if you had level 165 TCI ships with +10 quints, you could still fail.

StayDead

E4 was the big block because of RNG needed to kill the boss. I feel like even if you had level 165 TCI ships with +10 quints, you could still fail.

The ironic thing for me is I perfect ran E4 TCI part without any issues at all.

E6 is just completely screwing me.

EDIT: Getting real sick of C ranking the boss node. I can't use my LBAS there or someone always gets Taiha'd on G. >_<

EDIT2: I give up. I'm going to save my 10k fuel and 70 buckets for next event. I'm not going to make E7 so I won't get Ark Royal,, but hopefully as long as I save up enough I can get Saratoga next time she appears and Ark Royal later.

IronRaven

Update on my progress.

I've dropped down to easy and have used two of my hard mode medals for fuel.

Edit: I've finally cleared E7 after dropping down to easy. I had to use all three of my hard mode medals to get the fuel necessary to do so. This event has been a humbling experience for me.

anderedna

The ironic thing for me is I perfect ran E4 TCI part without any issues at all.

E6 is just completely screwing me.

EDIT: Getting real sick of C ranking the boss node. I can't use my LBAS there or someone always gets Taiha'd on G. >_<

EDIT2: I give up. I'm going to save my 10k fuel and 70 buckets for next event. I'm not going to make E7 so I won't get Ark Royal,, but hopefully as long as I save up enough I can get Saratoga next time she appears and Ark Royal later.
Ouch. Yeah E6 was resource consuming map on all difficulty. At least you got the French BB.

Update on my progress.

I've dropped down to easy and have used two of my hard mode medals for fuel.

Edit: I've finally cleared E7 after dropping down to easy. I had to use all three of my hard mode medals to get the fuel necessary to do so. This event has been a humbling experience for me.
Sorry to hear that. E7 hard is crazy. Kudos for trying and reaching the LD on hard mode.

IronRaven

Sorry to hear that. E7 hard is crazy. Kudos for trying and reaching the LD on hard mode.

Thanks! Now I'm just Orel cruising and taking it easy. Can't wait for this update tonight. Saratoga Kai Ni along with some sort of update involving all carriers. I'm speculating allowing all carriers to do night battle, but we'll see.

anderedna

290k across all resources and 2.7k on buckets. I think I'm good for another event. Slots, need some card swipes lol.

I used Android version past week for dailies and expeditions. Worked well at least for those minor tasks. There won't be any large event later on so 5 maps aren't that resource consuming(I hope).

firehawk12

Subete no aware
290k across all resources and 2.7k on buckets. I think I'm good for another event. Slots, need some card swipes lol.

I used Android version past week for dailies and expeditions. Worked well at least for those minor tasks. There won't be any large event later on so 5 maps aren't that resource consuming(I hope).
I wish they would just make an iOS app and eat any costs they need to pay Apple for DMM points. Or just not let people buy points on iOS entirely.

Oh God. I don't know if I can do the Fall event on hard.
I wonder if "put goddesss on everyone" will be a legit strategy again. lol

anderedna

I wish they would just make an iOS app and eat any costs they need to pay Apple for DMM points. Or just not let people buy points on iOS entirely.

You kind of need two apps for the game to work. It'll call DMM apps to login and next load the KanColle apps. Not sure iOS support that kind of flow. Or maybe because the iOS completely block flash and their apps still have remnants of flash codes inside...

EDIT: Welp. Sara KN mk 2 looks awesome. CVB with 93 planes with awesome slot distribution made her so much better.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
lol Saratoga in LSC.

I almost want to try for another Kamoi so I can have both forms though, but I know LSC is a trap of epic proportions.

IronRaven

The new PvP quest is get 4 wins in one day. Choose between either a daihatsu or a furniture fairy. How is that even a choice?

A picture of what the carrier cut in looks like. Not mine; I found it on Reddit. It looks pretty cool.

nhmQ6GU.jpg

anderedna

Choose F4U-1D and TBF for the fleet quest, had to choose Daihatsu instead of Fairy for exercise quest. I want more fairies tho.

B105 should be the night SCAMP.

Also RIP screws, I hardly knew you...

EDIT: Here's mine

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Need so many damn screws to complete the Saratoga quests. I was halfway on doing my seaplane fighter quest too. :/

Also I chose the fairy since I have so many daihatsus... lol

anderedna

Yeah no need to keep all versions of her, but she's one of the beautiful ships. Kinda sad tovfeed her to other ship.

Oh well, Ryuusei and Ryuusei Kai basically the same. I'd feed her to Ark or Graf once they hit kai. Also, I got zero BP and catapult now. Sara KN, Taiyou KN and Suzuya-kou KN ate all BP and catapult that I had.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I guess you just keep the AS on the off chance she's useful on some map.

lol I have 4 of them just sitting there... probably should feed them away.

Top Bottom