• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West and Jay-Z are Allegedly Beefing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't blame them in the slightest. I mean for Kim it's basically: DianeSwayerYouHaveNoTalent.gif

Actually, I'd disagree with that. I'd say its less she has no talent, more she has no immediately visible talent. For what its worth, I'd regard someone who managed to spin a sex tape into an entire media empire, complete with dedicated apps, emoji sets, clothing lines, and business ventures, as someone with an immense talent for business.

spelen

"these two are my personal idols" here is a friendly suggestion. Never make celebrities your idol and you'll be more than fine.

ynao8rF.png
Yup

Two reclusive celebs don't like hanging out or bringing their kids around two celebs that stay in controversy.. weird..
I feel like this is the core of it. I wouldn't bring my kid around the kardashians just because they'd end up using my kid for publicity. There's nothing that family won't put out in public.

Jake.

Actually, I'd disagree with that. I'd say its less she has no talent, more she has no immediately visible talent. For what its worth, I'd regard someone who managed to spin a sex tape into an entire media empire, complete with dedicated apps, emoji sets, clothing lines, and business ventures, as someone with an immense talent for business.

her shitty mother did all that, though.

Gorillaz

Personality wise it's been obvious they have 2 different goals right now. I think after the tidal pickup that divide definitely grew.

It's kinda been obvious over the years but with Ye being ye and talking all the fucking time it pretty much confirmed it

gfxtwin

Honestly, Kanye has gotten so good at toying with his public image that I can't be sure of most of what he says these days lol.

PixelatedBookake

That friendship only exists in Kanye's head. He looks at Jay like a brother, Jay looks at him like an employee.

But do you think Jay expected this from Kanye after those bars coming at him? He knows how emotional the guy is. Strategic move?🤔🤔🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom