• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Keiji Inafune holding an Event on March 15th, Talking about his future plans

Oh so it's time..
Let me put it this way: if you liked Deamon's Souls, but wanted it to be less of an rpg and more of a free roaming action title then you're in for a treat :p

wwm0nkey

ViralMarketingDrone said:
Even though he ruined megaman I can't help but like him.
He's such a character.
The hell are you talking about he made pretty much the only good ones. the X series he stopped after 4.

Corto

Phantast2k said:
Oh so it's time..
Let me put it this way: if you liked Deamon's Souls, but wanted it to be less of an rpg and more of a free roaming action title then you're in for a treat :p

Ok... Color me cautiously interested.

Kintaro said:
Sweet. An event from the guy who has turned Capcom into the clusterfuck it is today.

the only thing i want from this man is an apology.

Ill look forward to buying any game he creates used and sending him the pictures of me using it as toliet paper via twitter.

EDiT: an action game too? even better.

TreIII said:
Good question.

On the other hand, now that the main opposition to Capcom continuing the X series is now out of the way, maybe that means Capcom and Inti will go and finally make X9. Of course, I do still fear what may happen to a X game made by current-era Capcom...
X1 being announced for Virtual Console is a good sign. I really think they should've gone to X9 rather than bother with 10 last year.

wwm0nkey said:
The hell are you talking about he made pretty much the only good ones. the X series he stopped after 4.
Tokuro Fujiwara invented megaman and is responsible for Megaman 1-7 and X 1-3.
Inafune took over with X4 and being the pathologic liar he is he claimed that the whole series is to be credited to him when all he did was to drive it into the ground with retarded design decisions.
He is basically the one who ruined the whole megaman brand and made it the niche-franchise it is today. Short: Inafune is a liar and a hack when it comes to classic megaman and megaman X.

But aside from that he seems to be a pretty cool dude and I like him because he's a pretty funny character, very entertaining and he is responsible for megaman legends 3, so I can't hate the dude.

ViralMarketingDrone said:
Tokuro Fujiwara invented megaman and is responsible for Megaman 1-7 and X 1-3.
Uh, he didn't work on MM1 in any capacity as far as I know? The actual creator of MegaMan is Akira Kitamura, who left Capcom to form Takeru in 1990. He worked on Little Samson and Cocoron there.

yurinka

After Dark Void, Bionic Commando, Backbone fucking a lot Capcom IPs as downloadable titles, Mega Man Universe, DmC...

Not sure if a lot of people will miss him in Capcom. BTW, Inafune didn't created Mega Man. People gave him a lot of medals that he don't deserve.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
GitarooMan said:
Just the Japanophiles hate him,

I'm far from a Japanophile and I still find him to be an overrated hack that's given FAR too much credit for games that aren't that great.

FINALBOSS said:
I love how this dude thinks we all care so much about what he does and what he plans.

Seriously. Just go away, Inafune. No one cares about you.

Top Bottom