• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kena: Bridge of Spirits has been rated by ESRB for Xbox Series X|S

Announcement probably in the next Xbox showcase? šŸ¤”

RDi1x5x.png

BlackTron

3 years is definitely late.

This game is so old I played it on my 1060. I should try it on my 3070 now lol.

It's very much a gamepad with a TV type game to me. Shame it wasn't on Xbox earlier it's a good fit for it. In a sad way I want to say would have been a good fit, but still. Better than never etc lol

Punished Miku

Gold Member
This game is so old I played it on my 1060. I should try it on my 3070 now lol.

It's very much a gamepad with a TV type game to me. Shame it wasn't on Xbox earlier it's a good fit for it. In a sad way I want to say would have been a good fit, but still. Better than never etc lol
I played it in 2021. Its not bad but the boss difficulty was ridiculous and not fitting. Pretty game though.

Darsxx82

I suppose a question of the time of console exclusivity signed with Sony. Otherwise, it's extremely strange to release the game so late.

That being said, If that's the case, yes, better late than never.

Last edited:

Roberts

Didnā€™t get it when I had PS5 but will definitely pick it up now - looks fun.

Iā€™ve heard more than once (including here) that boss fights are super hard. Are we talking From Software/Lies of P hard?

Skifi28

Very fun game. Beautiful, responsive controls, perfect length, never gets old. Would recommend to the xboys.
They're very frustrating with no margin of error, but that's on the highest difficulty mode if you want all the achievements/trophies. They're fine on normal.

ShaiKhulud1989

Gold Member
Solid game, will be interesting to see if Kena is GP day one title.

Too bad that Ember Lab went back to animation, but it was a fine one-shot.

Last edited:

skit_data

Bought it and kinda liked it but it got way harder than I anticipated so I dropped it after a while. It wasn't the experience I was looking for at the time, but I could see myself picking it up again at some point.

Toots

Gold Member
xbox fiends treat yourself with this great game it deserves your time especially if your into ghibli type art direction

Euler007

I was really looking forward to that game and was very disappointed (it was my avatar for a long time). It feels like it was made by Dark Souls fans that didn't get what made Dark Souls good. Huge enemies with elastic limbs that are way more mobile than you, you feel sluggish and immobile and it becomes an exercise in tight punishing iframe windows.

skyfinch

All the best games take forever to release on Xbox. What's next, Foamstars Xbox edition in 2030?

Fuck, my Series S looking at me all side-eyed in the closet knowing I'm tempted to sell its ass for a PS5 professional.

THE DUCK

voted poster of the decade by bots
One of my favorites, great to see it get to more screens. Don't sleep on this if you haven't played it.

Lupin25

Game is on Ps Plus Extra for ā€œfreeā€ right now, itā€™s a no brainer to drop it on Xb and gamepass soon.

Last edited:

bumpkin

I enjoyed the game on PS5, though I wish they had made some QOL updates like a mini-map and custom waypoints with an on-screen guidance/compass. It was tedious as fuck trying to ā€œfindā€ specific places on the map that werenā€™t the fast travel shrines.

Last edited:

Goalus

game is great but if you didn't play it already you never wanted to
To me it looks like a good alternative to the Kameo sequel that we never got, i.e. I've always wanted to play it. But unless it is available on Xbox, I won't play it.
(Same with Turrican - I would love to play it, but it seems that its publisher doesn't need me as a customer. I have a Switch and a ROG Ally, so in theory I could play it, but I realized that I don't like handhelds.)

Top Bottom