• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Key & Peele - Obama and Luther's Farewell Address - Uncensored

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aikidoka

Nice skit. were they cancelled or are they just delving more into the movie industry? (was their horror movie any good?)

edit: looks like Get Out hasn't released. I though I had seen the trailer in theatres but it must of just been a GAF thread.

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
These guys try so hard to be funny yet they fail 90% of the time

Wtf. Get your head checked. Somethings clearly wrong.

Good to see Luther and Jordan's Obama again. Hopefully they pop up more in the future despite K&P being done.

Wtf. Get your head checked. Somethings clearly wrong.

Good to see Luther and Jordan's Obama again. Hopefully they pop up more in the future despite K&P being done.

They are not funny and their recent movie Keanu was like one of their shitty sketches except instead of lasting a few minutes it goes on for 90 fuckin minutes.

tumblr_inline_mqu3z5gJ7F1qz4rgp.gif

FOH

sigh... how I wish Bams would actually go out with something like that.

They are not funny and their recent movie Keanu was like one of their shitty sketches except instead of lasting a few minutes it goes on for 90 fuckin minutes.

look, I know humor is a subjective matter, but you sir, can not be farther from the truth. most of the duo's work were great and the movie, while not a top tier comedy, it has lots of great moments that make them so many people's favorite.

I love these guys. This piece of trash taking office will only make President Obama look even better in contrast. Obama brought this country back from the brink and leaves it much stronger than when he came into office. Anything that takes place from here on out that significantly harms that progress, is something the incoming administration, and the people who voted to put them there, will own and take responsibility for.

President Obama, you will be sorely missed. I love these sketches. They were some of the funniest and most memorable TV moments of his time in office. I still can't believe this clown is really coming after Obama. Talk about the stuff out of nightmares. Not even in my worst dreams would I ever imagine some shit like this taking place.

hbkdx12

This was a great sketch but the fact that Obama actually had Luther at that White House dinner Trumps everything.

Love Key and Peele. These one offs are nice. I get why they stopped the show though, it gets hard to keep it fresh and the comedy tight for so long.

Verelios

Sheeeeit, the fact that your namesake is top 3 favorite for me leaves me shaking my damn head at you for this. How could someone get something so right and then so very wrong?

Disagree about them not being funny, their sketch comedy show was great but Keanu was very disappointing, I expected better from them.

Dereck

I didn't realize that there are like 10 different Luther skits, I binged watched them all last night and had a thrill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom