• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KFC Japan Creates a Fried Chicken Keyboard, Mouse, and USB Drive

Status
Not open for further replies.

terrisus

Chicken-Mouse-750x397.png

qZrXuxg.gif

I'd def use that mouse. It doesn't look like the keyboard is usable if the chicken pieces are raised off the keys, can't tell from the pic. That mouse tho...

Anyone from JPN gaf willing to pick up a mouse for me? I'll pay for everything and a lil extra. I'm fiendin' for that mouse, not sure why.

E: Wait so it's a contest. They're not even selling them?

BadHand

Americans have an unhealthy vanity over other people teeth. It seems strange to have American's care so much for the cosmetic appearance of teeth, when they are so record breakingly unhealthy in other areas.

One of those cultural oddities, I suppose.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Americans have an unhealthy vanity over other people teeth. It seems strange to have American's care so much for the cosmetic appearance of teeth, when they are so record breakingly unhealthy in other areas.

I agree wholeheartedly with this post

Codeblue

Re: The teeth, I'm guessing it's a set of those "invisible" braces.

If she was wearing Invisalign or something, it'd probably be obvious at the distance the photo was taken. I'm still a dental student, so my inexperienced thoughts make me think it's tetracycline stain. It's a very effective mouth rinse when it comes to clearing oral infections, but if you use too much for too long, they can stain your teeth a weird sort of brown color that doesn't really look like coffee or smokers stains.

Also it looks like she's a grinder. Her canine is worn down flat, so it looks short which is contributing to why people think it looks weird.

It's unfortunate. We try to tell our patients that you don't want your teeth to look "toilet bowl white" because it's unnatural, but no one listens.

terrisus

If she was wearing Invisalign or something, it'd probably be obvious at the distance the photo was taken. I'm still a dental student, so my inexperienced thoughts make me think it's tetracycline stain. It's a very effective mouth rinse when it comes to clearing oral infections, but if you use too much for too long, they can stain your teeth a weird sort of brown color that don't really look like coffee or smokers stains.

Also it looks like she's a grinder. Her canine is worn down flat, so it looks short which is contributing to why people think it looks weird.

Yeah, I thought it could just be the angle of the picture, making them look strange.

And, have to be a grinder to grind through all that chicken!

Furio53

Is it really that odd? All about appearances and perception over actualities :p

Ultratech

Perhaps, but there's nothing wrong with healthy teeth too.

This one guy I work with apparently doesn't care, and he looks like he's got goddamn meth mouth (no I am not posting pics of that).

Shit's just nasty.

(As for the pic, it's not necessarily bad as it is just..."off". Probably the lighting I'm assuming.)

Zee-Row

Banned
I'm a complete teeth freak. If a girl has bad teeth no matter how cute she looks I just can't. Although girls with teeth like the singer Jewel are ok to me.

Perhaps, but there's nothing wrong with healthy teeth too.

This one guy I work with apparently doesn't care, and he looks like he's got goddamn meth mouth (no I am not posting pics of that).

Shit's just nasty.

(As for the pic, it's not necessarily bad as it is just..."off". Probably the lighting I'm assuming.)

I don't think whitening your teeth makes them healthier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom