• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kid douses himself on fire and then jumps into a lake

Dumb Ways To Die Thumbs Up GIF by MOODMAN

PSYGN

He would have done this if no one was watching, it's just part of his nighttime routine. He's definitely not seeking any validation nor attention from his peers. Not at all.

Last edited:

KrakenIPA

He would have done this if no one was watching, it's just part of his nighttime routine. He's definitely not seeking any validation nor attention from his peers. Not at all.
Back in the day, a man was nothing but a miserable pile of secrets. Nowadays we have Tiktok.

On topic: I hope he has a speedy recovery.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
There’s gel made for naked skin fire stunts exactly like this that he may have had on, and he didn’t seem to phased by it in the water. The one thing he may regret though is wearing swim trunks with nylon...they melt with fire.
For gasoline tho?

MrA

I knew a guy in high school he fell off a cliff, then after months in a coma he got buy a random psycho then the random psycho got in his car and exploded

Outlier

He was still ballsy enough to do a somersault.
Nah. Not ballsy. No doubt his thought process was "Go big or go home." Lighting his naked torso on fire is already over the line of risky.
I bet the second the fire hit his face he was like "OH FUCK this is HOT, but the validation of my peers is certainly more important than the health of my body! YOLO!!"

This is a clear case of someone seeking the cool status and taking the stupid route.

kruis

Exposing the sinister cartel of retailers who allow companies to pay for advertising space.
How many teenage tiktok copycats are going to perform this stunt as well and get horribly injured in the process? Don't they ever learn from the past?

Last edited:
Top Bottom