• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killzone Mega Bundle 2 week delay in EU? Germany and Finland named already by website

ChaoticSound

Neo Member
Here in Portugal stores have been calling people for the past week or so, to choose the bundle they want, and the bundles and dates are as follow (the extra 5€ is because of taxes or so i was told):

PS4 - 29/11 for 405€
PS4 + Killzone - 29/11 for 450€

PS4 + Knack - 15/12 for 405€
PS4 Mega Bundle - 15/12 for 505€

CorrisD

badchoiceboobies
Good, better not be delayed in the UK, only just had Amazon change my order from just the PS4 that I pre-ordered from the start date to the Killzone Bundle, would have really sucked if suddenly it wasn't coming.

It works because it's from a Finnish show!
weebay-shocked-face.gif

Vizzeh

Banned

For more Clarification:
http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2013/11/07/ps4-killzone-mega-bundle-delayed-in-europe/

It seems as though the PS4 mega bundle - you know, the one at the same price as the Xbox One, including Killzone Shadow Fall, an additional DualShock 4 and the PS4 Camera – has been delayed in some European territories, and will now release around two weeks later than the PS4′s release date of November 29th.

The countries affected are Finland, Portugal and Germany – confirmed by their branches of Amazon and GameStop. The Amazon.de listing for the PS4 mega bundle currently features a message warning customers of the delay:

Please note that this product will not be released on 29.11.2013. The exact release date has not yet been confirmed by the manufacturer but is ahead of Christmas.

This is no good, and I really hope Sony offer an alternative for customers, allowing them to receive a console on the 29th of November, though it’s doubtful with the high demand for PS4s.

My UK order doesn’t show a delay, although the delivery estimate is now November 30th rather on release day, and Amazon had offered release day delivery. Also, a poster on NeoGAF has contacted ShopTo and been told that he will receive the bundle on launch day.

UPDATE: Amazon has confirmed to us that UK orders will receive their bundles on the 29th of November.

UPDATE 2: PlayStation Access have also confirmed that it is not delayed in the UK via twitter.

Nerfon

Just got today phone call from my gamestop shop here in italy.
They asked me confirmation on my xbox one preoder and told me come day one pick mine, while speaking told her i got also a killzone megabundle for the next week.
She say great we can do also ps4 check in now so no need call you again next week and confirmed i can come pick mine day one :)
Italy looks is safe from the delay, well surely for gamestop shops in italy.

Nibel

Received an eMail from Amazon.de today that they still can't say when they'll send them out

That's it folks: Amazon.de customers won't join the launch madness
LLShC.gif

murgo

That's the automatic monthly "we don't know shit" mail, although it's slightly delayed by a few days.

This is my first console launch experience.. and so far it's pretty crappy :( At least I got my standalone console confirmed for 29.11. I'll stick to that if Sony/Amazon can't get their shit together..

I have got an update from Amazon.de today that my Killzone-Bundle has a new release date and will definitely ship the day before.

New release date: December 19

Can't wait!

nampad

I have got an update from Amazon.de today that my Killzone-Bundle has a new release date and will definitely ship the day before.

New release date: December 19

Can't wait!

Mine too, after I have read the mail about the 24th first and was angry as hell.
One more week :)

Top Bottom