• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingda Ka

Status
Not open for further replies.

slayn

needs to show more effort.
that looks... dissapointing in a giant drop kinda of way. Such a short ride. It'd be nice to go on it once just to experiance it but I think I'd end up enjoying other rides a lot more.

Rob

I don't get the hype for this ride at all. First of all, it's a blatant ripoff of Cedar Point Park's coaster (I forget the name. Something to do with Indy racing) only like 4 feet taller. Plus, it's such a short ride. Plus why only the one big drop? Why not at least add some loops or corkscrews?

The add says "the tallest...fastest coaster on earth." It should say "the tallest....fastest....and shortest coaster on earth."

B'z-chan

Banned
If i'm not mistaken they be makin one over at Magic Mountain too which is awsome. But it wont be done i dont think for a while. They got superman down last year so i wodner how its gonna work. But man that just made me say "gotta loose 50 pounds, then we can go on a two people not three)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom