• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days - May 30th (Japan)

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
omg rite said:
Not seeing any difference between KH2 and CoM with the Organization, really. Except it was more interesting in KH2.

omg rite
nomg wrong
(Today, 10:40 PM)

The Organisation in CoM was a lot more mysterious and gave a semblance of having a more defined goal than do random shit at different planets that may or may not effect Kingdom Hearts.

Linkup

You know, with the coin they spent on those cutscenes they will probably try charging $45 for this in NA.

Which would mean I'll get it about two years later when it's finally $20 used.

Linkup said:
You know, with the coin they spent on those cutscenes they will probably try charging $45 for this in NA.

Which would mean I'll get it about two years later when it's finally $20 used.
Oh fuck no. I can barely stand the SE tax as it is. They can't be that crazy, can they?

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
KuwabaraTheMan said:
I said wow.

Seriously, the game looks fucking awesome. The cutscenes look topnotch, the gameplay looks amazing, and just everything about this game looks incredible.

I can't wait to play this.

I love how the gameplay footage is 50% smaller than the cutscene footage.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
On the fence about this one. I really liked the first game but the second was a bit of a mess. I liked the story better but there were waaaaay too many cutscenes, levels were less interesting, and the difficulty was all fucked up.

I played the game on Proud mode since everybody said the game was so easy, and what ended up happening was that 90% of the game was still a cakewalk but certain enemies and bosses were insanely difficult. I think Xigbar took me over an hour and a half to beat.

Swag

Game's looking great, DSi is looking much better then the old design. Square just needs to hurry up and get this out so I can give them my money.

Is the main story going to have some type of multiplayer, or is it going to be some type of arena thing?

Top Bottom