• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Under Fire II - first x360 shots

Johann

RavenFox said:
Could you please point to where it says PC/360 only? All I found was PC and consoles.

It's listed as 360, PS3, and PC at many newsites. However, a gaf member had an impromptu interview with the developer (during CoD's play with the developer weekend). The developer said it's definitely coming to the 360 and PC. However, the PS3 version is up in the air in regards to a simultaneous release.

Coxswain

Can't wait for this. KUF: TC/Heroes are the only times I've ever thought that you could apply the term "good console RTS" without laughing or just being horrendously wrong. If this is on par with those, I'll be a happy guy.

RavenFox

Banned
Johann said:
It's listed as 360, PS3, and PC at many newsites. However, a gaf member had an impromptu interview with the developer (during CoD's play with the developer weekend). The developer said it's definitely coming to the 360 and PC. However, the PS3 version is up in the air in regards to a simultaneous release.
Thanks but it was answered on the last page by godhandiscen[he is the member of whom you speak]. PS3 release is coming but not simultaneously.

Yup that's the game godhandiscen which reminds me I should find my old PC copy:D

I've been waiting ever since I beat Heroes for this game to come out. The wait is killing me. By far the most under-rated games on the Xbox.

Top Bottom