• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingsman 2 to Open June 16, 2017; up against Cars 3 at the box office

Status
Not open for further replies.

LycanXIII

ehhh. loved Kingsman but Firth played a huge role in that. i could have settled for at least Lancelot
tumblr_nnq8wweo0E1tabnb6o1_250.gif

but they're ALL GONE WTF

We've still got Mark Strong!

u91xuru.gif

Hopefully he's still available to play young Han Solo for the Lord & Miller Star Wars movie as is rumored. Filming this shouldn't conflict with that though.

Kingsman was my favorite action movie this year by far. It was just all-around pleasing to watch. Glad to see its getting a sequel. I'll be there opening day.

Mobius 1

Come now people, the movie was so outlandish that Firth coming back to life wouldn't make me skip a beat.

Oh... HELLS YES!

The writers are working day and night to find a way to bring him back.

They're going to need a lot of cocaine.
Eggsy walks into his home. It's dark. Tosses keys on table. Light flips on, and Galahad is sitting at kitchen table.

Eggsy: "How...?"

Galahad:" A gentleman never tells."

Kingsman_The_Secret_Service_84927.jpg

Count it

Awesome. I loved Kingsman. But somehow Mission Impossible 5 was able to top it. It's all Cruise Missile and Rebecca Ferguson. What a year for spy movies. And Bond is just two weeks away.
Anyway, we need Matthew Vaughn back. And more Roxi (Sophie Cookson is so so cute), and obviously Mark Strong.

I'm sorry, why is Cars 3's release relevant? Kingsman and Cars. How many people are going to go to see this R rated movie and then decide to see Cars instead, or vice versa?

Dabanton

They could get Idris Elba to finally get to do a Bond type role albeit a straight faced parody.

Apparently they've been thinking of ways to get Firth in the sequel.

There were more knights at the round table, but they didn't ask for their help during the climax. They didn't know who to trust so they did it themselves.

To fill out the rest of the table, they could bring in some cool surprises with the cast.

^like Idris Elba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom