• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kinks and taboos, what are yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Star-Lord

I'm feeling particularly horny today, GAF, and was inspired by some shenanigans in another thread to try and find out just how damn dirty this forum is. What are some of your taboos/kinks/fetishes?

I'll start.

- Being called daddy during sex. Always a sure-fire way to unload the gun.
- Stepfather/stepdaughter. No need to explain.
- Stepmother/stepson. Same as above.
- Stepbrother/stepsister. Again, as above.
- Pissplay. Who doesn't love a golden shower?
- Knifeplay. The kiss of cold steel on your skin is something else.
- Ropeplay. Being restricted and powerless is always fun.
- Rapeplay/CNC. This is a controversial one, but yeah.
- Degradation and humiliation. Not of me, but inflicting it upon others. It's fucking hot.
- Older/younger. Nothing illegal, but a fair few of my conquests have been between 18-25. I'm in my mid-thirties.
- Sadism/masochism. Again, self-explanatory.
- Facefucking. Sloppy blowjobs are the one, amiryte?

So, gowan, I'm curious.

eddie4

Genuinely Generous
Scared Homer Simpson GIF by reactionseditor

Kimahri

Banned
This daddy/stepsister/stepmum thing is just the weridest dumbest kink and I don't think I'll ever understand it. Like how and why?

Everything else, maybe not my cup of tea, but I can at least try to buil an understanding of how someone could get turned on by most shit.

But as a father, being called daddy during sex is the quickest way to get thrown out of my house.

*Nightwing

Fuck buddies are the best. Casual meaningless sex with the only purpose being enjoyment is good wholesome family fun for all

Getting older as a bachelor makes the daddy talk seem icky off putting and kinda gross until that one woman moans it organically while mid process…not only did I not know I had that fetish, it used to gross me out. now it’s carbonite rod making fuel

I once made a thread about guilty pleasures and fetishes, it went absolutely nowhere because everybody was so uptight about sharing. You'd think with the amount of crap people talk on this forum that they wouldn't mind.

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
Don’t exactly think this is really that taboo, but I have a thing for lips/lipstick. A girl that under normal circumstances I’d find mildly attractive I’d find infinitely sexier with full lips and very distinct lipstick. I find that far more attractive than any of the typical male fantasies like breast size and butt size, which don’t matter to me much at all, honestly.

Don’t exactly think this is really that taboo, but I have a thing for lips/lipstick. A girl that under normal circumstances I’d find mildly attractive I’d find infinitely sexier with full lips and very distinct lipstick. I find that far more attractive than any of the typical male fantasies like breast size and butt size, which don’t matter to me much at all, honestly.
I'm in the exact same boat DragoonKain DragoonKain . Of course I don't mind breast and butt, but for me it's all about those long supple legs. Had a thing for Louis Lane in Superman TAS.

760rw1hmmal81.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom