• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KKK leader threatens to 'burn' black Latina journalist and calls her a 'n*****'

Status
Not open for further replies.
NoRéN;246400258 said:
No. The racist person doesn't see that because in their mind says that their views are justified.

"That n****r? I don't hate'm cuz he's black! I hate him cuz he's lazy and thinks he's the best dancer! That has nothing to do with race!"

I'm just imagining a klansman getting mad at a black guy for being a better dancer. Just his excuses getting worse and worse.

"I can shake it much better than him."

"I bet he doesn't look nearly as good as me in leggings!"

"I'll be all over him like swan lake!"

slider

"Messing with our rallies".

"Doesn't consider himself a racist".

Wtf am I reading. The rallies bit cracked me up. Waaah, let us dress up in our little club cos we've nothing to contribute to society so hang around together in robes to feel powerful. Pathetic cunts.

Keasar

"We're not a hate group but a Christian group."
How the hell does that fix what he just said?
When the journalist asked him how he planned to “burn out” 11 million immigrants, he responded: “We killed 6 million Jews the last time. Eleven million is nothing.”
Now they are stealing credit for other crimes against humanity.

Oriel

"We're not a hate group but a Christian group."
How the hell does that fix what he just said?

Now they are stealing credit for other crimes against humanity.

At least they're not trying to deny the Holocaust didn't happen like they usually do. Progress......I guess. :/

N7.Angel

I feel sick, I never had so much envy of hitting someone in the face with all my power, fuck this dude, fuck his bitch, fuck any KKK piece of shit and fuck white people, I'm saying it as a white dude.

Slayven

The ACLU are doing their job then. Free speech no matter how idiotic should be protected.

Now if we can get the KKK listed as a Terrorist Organisation they won't have a leg to stand on and the ACLU won't have to protect them.

How much evil has come to pass just from folks "doing their job"?

I don't understand why this guy has not been arrested yet. Even in the US you can get arrested by abusing your right of freedom of speech to make death threats.

I mean, Justin Carter, a 19-years old by then, was jailed for a long time for marking sarcastic remarks about him being a psychopath and killing in schools in some internet forums, even if it was clear for anyone with eyes the guy did not have the intention nor the means to do anything like that...

What a mess of a country the US is...

mnannola

I really hate that these guys are getting so much attention right now. Dude is just a racist moron who provides no value to society. Let them crawl back into their shacks in the woods.

See now this is a threat: "We're going to burn you out".

This is where violence in return for those kind of words is appropriate. He should be locked up or murdered, I dont care either way, but he should be removed from society with a swiftness.

RinsFury

It disgusts me that the KKK is allowed to openly operate. Anywhere else they'd be classified as a terrorist group and have their members arrested and jailed. Makes me sick to see free speech being twisted to enable these fucks.

It's morbidly fascinating how this tumorous lump of a brain inside that human excrement doesn't just melt from the sheer cognitive dissonance.

Outright says they killed 6 million Jews and killing 11 million more people is nothing. Not a hate group.

Threatened to burn the interviewer and people like her. Not a hate group.

Kicked off the interview with the old "go back to your country" line, then called her a nigger and a mongrel. Not a racist.

Beefy

The ACLU are doing their job then. Free speech no matter how idiotic should be protected.

Now if we can get the KKK listed as a Terrorist Organisation they won't have a leg to stand on and the ACLU won't have to protect them.

Hate speech should not be free speech. It's what has got the US in this shit in the first place.

inb4 slippery slope, where do we draw the line?

IMO you should be able to say whatever the fuck you want until you are advocating violence or using threatening language, which this clearly was.

I don't really think it's very complicated. Veiled threats, general threats, direct threats...threats. That's where I'd draw the line personally. He jumped right over it and should pay.

IMO you should be able to say whatever the fuck you want until you are advocating violence or using threatening language, which this clearly was.

I don't really think it's very complicated. Veiled threats, general threats, direct threats...threats. That's where I'd draw the line personally. He jumped right over it and should pay.

So then you also wouldn't be able to say "we should kill all the Nazi's"?

Slayven

Being Nazis, KKK, etc are veiled, general, and direct threats.

Absolutely incredible that even someone this entrenched in white supremacy and violence against minorities considers himself to not be racist. That's how effective conservative propaganda has been at warping the meaning of racism and making racists believe it's a slur against white people.

who sits around, looks someone in the eye and tells them they want to murder them by burning them.

these sub human motherfuckers are fucked.

Ponn

Banned
No but please conservatives everywhere, keep staying mum on shit like this pretending you didn't hear it and spend your time trying to convince people the civil war wasn't really about slavery and these monuments to people like this should be preserved because they were veterans. These are the people you are standing next to, these are your supporters. I'm finding it really hard to separate them when the supposedly "fine upstanding" conservatives refuse to acknowledge or try to purge this stuff beyond vapid sound bites. And at the same time, defend and honor statues to these assholes. This is your party GOP.

louiedog

lol Every single time.

Yep. When very obviously no question about it racists who literally run organizations whose mission is to hurt and hold down other races claim they aren't racist it's hard for me to take people who say "I voted for Trump and continue to support him but it doesn't mean I'm racist" seriously. It's not enough to say you aren't. Show me because the actions they're bringing up in that conversation say otherwise.

KdotIX

We need somebody like Ramsey Bolton from GoT to flay this fucker very, very slowly. Honestly, how is this guy any different from your average ISIS terrorist?

It's absurd to me that the American Govt. doesn't treat this as a terror threat and issue a warrant for this dudes arrest, even if it's just to shit him up like that scummy shitbucket Chris Cantwell.

What would really make America great again is if their government focussed on exterminating vermin like this and attempt to quash the nation's long standing racial issues in their own homeland. Oh and electing a half decent and competent president again.

This guy is literally a fucktard, cites Yahweh as wanting to burn people out talks about burning 6 million Jews.

Yahweh is the Hebrew term for god, a name that is unpronounceable.

Yeah, but Hebrews are good Christian people unlike those (((globalists))).

/s

I think this interview is important. Everything coming out about this type of hate is important. It doesn't matter if it seems obvious to us. There are people out there who need to have this thrown in their face continually until they can no longer ignore the truth.

“We killed 6 million Jews the last time. Eleven million is nothing.”
-Not a racist.

This baffles me. It is a truly disgusting thing to say, but also one that doesn't seem to make much sense. I mean, 11 million is nearly twice what 6 million is. It is almost double the effort, which is not nothing.

Mathieran

Banned
"I'm not racist, I just hate the blacks, the Mexicans, and the Muslims, or really anyone with darker skin than me. For no reason other than the fact they look different than me."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom