• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KKK, Westboro Baptist Church and BLM Throwing Urine at each other

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, what are the KKK and Westboro doing there, exactly? Are they protesting the convention? I figured both of those groups would be solidly behind Trump. Or are they protesting the other protestors?

The urine throwing has to be exagerrated.
How is there no video of this?

I'm thinking the same thing and I can only speculate that it was one person that threw Urine at another person or group of people.

Still though... this just makes me bury my head into my hands. Urine? Urrrgg.... Why can't we just nuke some of these groups off the planet?

a man with a sign saying "Jesus Vapes,"

latest

Incoming h3h3 video. Represent the naysh.

So, what are the KKK and Westboro doing there, exactly? Are they protesting the convention? I figured both of those groups would be solidly behind Trump. Or are they protesting the other protestors?

Apparently not --

If anything, however, [Trump's] shaky views on LGBT issues might not be extreme enough for Westboro. In a press release prior to Saturday’s picket, church officials proclaimed, “Unless you are loudly, boldly and unequivocally proclaiming that ‘God Hates Fags,’ that ‘Fags Doom Nations,’ and that America is therefore doomed, you are not a legitimate candidate to lead this nation in these last, dark days AND you are ashamed of Christ.”

I'd imagine most members of the KKK would support Trump, though. Both Westboro and the KKK were against Romney for his Mormonism, among other things.

Kinyou

All groups just happened to bring their urine bombs that day or was it more on the fly? Not sure I could take a piss in the middle of a protest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom