• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KKK, Westboro Baptist Church and BLM Throwing Urine at each other

Status
Not open for further replies.
3KXv38w.gif

AKyemeni

This reminded me of the time when I was a kid playing hot potato but with a bottle half filled with urine. Me and my friends had lots of fun trying not to get wet.

bman94

There's so many questions...
What group though the urine first?
Did they prepare specifically for this?
Was it done on spot?
How long did it take the other groups to gather their urine?
Who won in the urine warfare?
Who's gonna clean that shit up?

Crayolan

The smaller groups Tuesday included a Tamir Rice group, a man carrying an AR-15, a man with a sign saying "Jesus Vapes," a woman doing yoga with a pro-police and anti-bullying sign and another person asking folks to tell their best Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump joke

I couldn't make this shit up if I tried, lmao

YourMaster

As a non-American, I've got to ask:

Is it considered worse or better form to just piss on each other, instead of throwing cups of piss?

Ok this is going to be really weird but along with the headline, reading stuff like this:

The smaller groups Tuesday included a Tamir Rice group, a man carrying an AR-15, a man with a sign saying "Jesus Vapes," a woman doing yoga with a pro-police and anti-bullying sign and another person asking folks to tell their best Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump joke. The West Ohio Minutemen are there, too, they call themselves a constitutional militia group.

For some reason my first thought is that trying to wade through this is like Paperboy in real life.

1yf6ZEl.gif

c48Z6FM.gif

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
The smaller groups Tuesday included a Tamir Rice group, a man carrying an AR-15, a man with a sign saying "Jesus Vapes," a woman doing yoga with a pro-police and anti-bullying sign and another person asking folks to tell their best Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump joke. The West Ohio Minutemen are there, too, they call themselves a constitutional militia group.

What a time to be alive

Shady859

LOL anxiously awaiting videos to hit social media. An actual real life pissing contest!

Just glad all the idiots in Ohio went to Cleveland instead of coming around here to see Hillary and the NAACP in Cincy.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Ok this is going to be really weird but along with the headline, reading stuff like this:

For some reason my first thought is that trying to wade through this is like Paperboy in real life.

1yf6ZEl.gif

c48Z6FM.gif

Fuck. Now I want to play this.

I really hope the Westboro Baptist Church didn't drag their poor children along to get drenched in piss. I feel so sorry for them.

PSqueak

Banned
So, basically the WBC has to sit down and let the fact that they're hated by both BLM and the KKK set in, eh?

It's kinda hilarious.

I may regret asking this, but how do you throw urine?

To be honest, i imagined them filling balloons with pee and flinging them like water balloons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom