• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Koei Tecmo: Attack on Titan: Wings of Freedom coming West on 8/26 (PS/XB/PC)

Corpekata

Banned
Wait, it's coming out tomorrow? Best Buy's site still lists it for August 30th here in the US. I heard on the Giantbombcast that the embargo is up on Friday, so I was waiting for impressions before buying it.

Tomorrow (or rather midnight) in the EU for PS/Xbox, Worldwide for Steam (though probably 10 am tomorrow for Steam). 30th for NA PS/Xbox.

the chris

I think it's still the 30th for US and 26th for EU

I think it launches tomorrow in Europe if I'm not mistaken. It doesn't release in North America until next Tuesday.

Cool, I'm definitely looking forward to impressions. Anybody know how long this game is supposed to be? I was listening to an interview with the game's producer from E3 and he was saying that the game covers(spoilered just in case)
the anime that came out plus some extra battles that were made specifically for the game.
So I wonder how long the game is.

nikos

Never finished the anime, so I'm going to pick this up to get the rest of the story. Hope it plays well.

Cmagus

It's up on Steam now with with a nice little 17% discount and for a week they're giving out two free DLC costumes

Two free DLCs available free for a week!
- Mikasa Costume - Summer Festival
- Clean-up Eren & Levi Costume

bonus-costumes.jpg

Top Bottom