• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kojima Tries To Explain Naked Norman Reedus At Tribeca

Not gonna lie I never saw Norman Reeds as hot. I vastly preferred a great deal of his co-stars to him but boy I don't know why but when that trailer first c am e out and I saw that bod I was blown away even if just for a few seconds.

actor-norman-reedus-is-photographed-for-self-assignment-on-april-19-picture-id187893650

He goes from like an 8 to a 9 with cat.

notacat

It isn't just about the gameplay for me. MGSV looks nice and Snake controls nice. I don't like the sandbox mission based structure or the base building aspect. I prefer the older style of Metal Gear like 1,3, and 4. I also think the story in V is drivel and the sandbox areas boring. When I noticed the repetitiveness of the missions I knew I had enough and dropped it. Its not the Metal Gear I once knew and loved but more power to the people who enjoy it and like the direction he went with Metal Gear V.

Good points, I didn't finish V the first time because of the repetition. Open worlds are cool to a point. I personally liked how final fantasy 4,6,7 and 8 did theirs with airships. Linear plot driven, then finally the world opens up for you to explore.

You think there will be a gameplay trailer at E3? I'm assuming there will be something but may be just another cinematic.

It's probably still too early. PSX would probably make more sense. E3 will likely be a more traditional cinematic trailer. As in it showing several scenes instead of just one like the first two trailers.

Top Bottom