• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Konami Q4 FY14 results

Vyat3WQ.jpg

lol very cute

Well, PES 14 was "dissapointing" to say at least. For me, that's the main reason.
Pes14 is considered as disappointment? I'm not hardcore follower of football games, but I played a little of pes14 at friends house and I thought it was great.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
did rising on PC bomb?

wow... so MGR on PC sold worst than i expected

a year old port, full of bugs (it only got a patch in march) and region locked on steam for $29 with no sales so far.

Well, PES 14 was "dissapointing" to say at least. For me, that's the main reason.

Yup. they focused on the wrong things ( no one care if it use Fox Engine or not) the AI and gameplay sucked. to go head to head with FIFA and gfet more money from football market they will need to give PES to a completely new studio, it's really the only way imo.

i was quoting the pie chart which showed that PC only made up 3% of their total profits from march 2013 to 2014 so at most 200K to 300K

Oh... how is that supposed to be bad sales ? I mean, the game released in early January so it had like most likely 3 months of sales. For a late port. Of a spin off. And not even on sales since release.:p

I think the game did well enough if it sold at least 100K units. But still, we don't know about Konami's expectations... so let's hope they won't be pissed off.:)

IrishNinja

this is legit the only company whose sales i try to keep up with, hoping that MGS either dies or ends so they can finish burning to the ground

RIP hudson soft

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
So PS3 makes up almost half of their business? PS family make up over 70% of sales. No wonder Sony doesn't care to lock up MGS as an exclusive.

Top Bottom